• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Crown Legendary battle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Jiri
Well hello there again my Warcraft friends!!!

First of all i woud like to thank you all for the supp you all did for my work and i am greatfull to you all .

Since my first 2 maps got both more than 100 Downloads i've made something BIG this time .

For you all i've made not one but two costume races in one map !!!!

The first Race is :
THE BLOOD ELVES

Heroes : High King , Blood Mage, Elven Archmage, High Lord

Units : Worker, Sworsman, Blood Knight, Archer, Priest, Sorcress, Spellbreaker, Glaive Thrower, Elven Flying Ship, Drahonhawk Raider and The Phoneix.

As for the second race i have something special and took me a lot of time .

My second Race is :
THE NAGA

Heroes : Demon Hunter(Illidan), Naga Sea Witch, SHadow Hunter, Tidal Lord

Units : Mur;gul Slave, Naga Myrmidion, Snap Dragon, Dragon Turtle, Naga Siren, Naga Healer, Murlock Shaman, Couatl, Blue Dragonspawn Worrior, Giand War Sea Turtle and Reveant Of the Sea.

To play the Blood Elves just pick human when picking a race and to play the Nagas just pick Orcs when chosing your race .

The Al Compiuter will also play blood Elves if you Chose human race for them , the same thing is for the nagas if u whant to play with naga Ally or enemy al just pick orcs for them to .

HINT - THIS MAP IS ONLY FOR REFORGED

THIS IS ALL FOR NOW GUYS HOPE YOU ALL GONA LIKE IT AND IF YOU DO GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATE !!!

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS FOR MY WORK .

WHAT COSTUME RACE SHOUD I DO NEXT ???

GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS FOR MY NEXT COSTUME RACE.

UNTIL NEXT TIME WARCRAFT FANS BYE ✌️!!!
Previews
Contents

Ice Crown (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
The naga has orc upgrades. It's pretty much and edited orc. Sorry, but this is really shallow work. Feels as if you didn't give it proper time, thought and consideration. Substandard. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The...
Level 6
Level 15
Once again this is really only a reskinning of a race, there isn't much actually being changed or added here. There are also a number of incredibly fundamental issues I have gleaned by just glancing at the map:

Both the Coral Bed and the Coral Mill share an Icon and a model. The tidal guardian deals 30+ damage every .6 seconds making it an insanely powerful tower.

The Naga Siren says that it can 'learn' Frost Armor but it starts with it initially with no prior upgrade requirement even thought the unit description implies otherwise.

Troll regeneration isn't even reskinned or recontextualized, its just available in the Spawning Grounds leaving the player guessing as to what units it may benefit.

There are an excessive number of typos from ‘Sea Reveant Grond’ to ‘Blue Dragonspawn Woriors’ prolific through the map.

Finally, having an exact copy of the Demon Hunter as a hero available for the Naga to train in a map that allows for Night Elves to be chosen as a race is a whole different level of scuffed.

Alot of work has to be done for this to be improved in my opinion. It needs some original content, the descriptions need to be delivered from languishing in typos and obscurity, and some real testing should be done on your end to check out some of the changes you've been making. Alot of the mistakes I have been seeing in what is otherwise a very simple reskinning of races could be easily seen from someone playing a single melee match with just one of these races.

If the issues I mentioned are addressed, I will change my rating.

Level 6
Once again this is really only a reskinning of a race, there isn't much actually being changed or added here. There are also a number of incredibly fundamental issues I have gleaned by just glancing at the map:

Both the Coral Bed and the Coral Mill share an Icon and a model. The tidal guardian deals 30+ damage every .6 seconds making it an insanely powerful tower.

The Naga Siren says that it can 'learn' Frost Armor but it starts with it initially with no prior upgrade requirement even thought the unit description implies otherwise.

Troll regeneration isn't even reskinned or recontextualized, its just available in the Spawning Grounds leaving the player guessing as to what units it may benefit.

There are an excessive number of typos from ‘Sea Reveant Grond’ to ‘Blue Dragonspawn Woriors’ prolific through the map.

Finally, having an exact copy of the Demon Hunter as a hero available for the Naga to train in a map that allows for Night Elves to be chosen as a race is a whole different level of scuffed.

Alot of work has to be done for this to be improved in my opinion. It needs some original content, the descriptions need to be delivered from languishing in typos and obscurity, and some real testing should be done on your end to check out some of the changes you've been making. Alot of the mistakes I have been seeing in what is otherwise a very simple reskinning of races could be easily seen from someone playing a single melee match with just one of these races.

If the issues I mentioned are addressed, I will change my rating.
bro i know but i dont change the abillities of heroes or skins of units because i whant the al compiuter to also play my costume races if i change the heroes abilitys the al will not use other abillitys

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
The naga has orc upgrades. It's pretty much and edited orc.
Sorry, but this is really shallow work. Feels as if you didn't give it proper time, thought and consideration.

Substandard.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 6
The naga has orc upgrades. It's pretty much and edited orc.
Sorry, but this is really shallow work. Feels as if you didn't give it proper time, thought and consideration.

Substandard.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
i really dont have time
i did some upgrades to the blood elves yesterday but still i dont have much time coz i have to work to earn money . I dont earn money from this work i do here bit tbh i was hoping to find a way to earn really money from my maps if that is possible ?

Level 6
can someone tell me a way to earn real money from the downloads because there is no way all the other guys who work really really hard to do costume races or campaigns earn nothing .
i mean come on a guy like tomoradier for example made two of the most downloadet campaigns dint get nothing from hes job.