• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Crown

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map based on the custom map Icecrown. I have enriched it with many things from the frozen throne, and added a completely new area in the middle that looks much like a cave.
Things removed:
Six gold mines.

Things added:
Two fountains of mana
A tavern
Two marketplaces
Two blue dragon buildings
two gold mines with 50000 gold instead of 12500.
A completely new area in the middle of the map.
Also changed quite much everything that existed, only kept the starting locations as they were.

It's my first map so feel free to reject it if it is not good. If it needs any improvement, please let me know.

Keywords:
melee, Icecrown, 12 players, northrend
Contents

Ice Crown (Map)

Reviews
21:41, 27th Jan 2013 Orcnet: my comment
Level 30
that was a messy redone :(

the middle portion of the map is badly shaped, the additional neutral buildings and tavern's having creep camps looked bad

nothing much was changed throughout the melee map only some object work I advice you to make your own melee map or if you plan to pursue this then go to the Map Developmentthis can help you out through improvement and such