• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
three days grace
papa roach
avenged sevenfold
korn
seether
mudvayne
zubrowska
slipknot
cradle of filth
kiss
w/e you do dont listen to poisen they suck
lost prophets have a couple good songs
pink floyd
evenescense is ok-ish

Level 36
seen em live 3 times.

lololol gogo starwars

Someguy "Hey! wanna buy some deathsticks?"
Ben Kenobi " We do not want to by any deathsticks, I suggest you go home and reevaluate your life" *Note the Jedi Mind Tricks*
Someguy "you do not want to buy any deathsticks, I am going to go home and reevaluate my life"

You know what's odd? I was thinking about that scene when I wrote that, and I just watched Attack of the Clones again today :eekani:

Level 12
Your favorit music

Simply post your top 3 favorite songs, links to the lyrics (optional), music video/music (optional), and the author (required).

I'll start!

1) Hardware Store - http://www.com-www.com/weirdal/hardwarestore.htm - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYzo6NJBKco (Video usless) - Weird Al.
2) White and Neardy - http://www.com-www.com/weirdal/whiteandnerdy.html - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw - Weird Al
3) Albuquerque - http://www.com-www.com/weirdal/albuquerque.html (READ ALL THESE LYRICS) - Weird Al

Comments allowed, your turn.

Level 15
Weird Al is great! (When I visited Albuquerque recently on a business trip, I kept thinking about that song :wink: )

I like mostly orchestral soundtracks, some forms of Jazz, some new age music...it's really hard to say though because it's not as much genres that I like as it is specific bands and artists.

Level 34
I like Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, The Police, Van Halen, Soundgarden, Audioslave, some songs from Ozzy, don't like Weird Al anymore, Linkin Park is good, I like rock music and not that shitty jumpmusic and hiphop. And some other songs I hear on Radio Veronica, 80s, 90s hits. :)

Level 35
I like just about anything that is a certain type of newage like music.

I like more instrumental/choir music, or softer music rather than the random screaming lyrics of some garage band...or death metal.

I also like horror music, like Nox Arcana, or dark medieval sort of soundscapes and things.

The kind of stuff you think about when you think of a dark abandoned cathedral with wrapped in the fog, of a somber morn...

But it is really hard to find any of that kind of horror music. So if anyone has links, names, or ect. I would appreciate it. I've been starving for horror music eversince the Hallows Eve season began.

Level 13
I don't really have one type of music I like... almost anything really. Some rap/hip hop, some metal, some contry, I really like classic rock, some 80's stuff, ect ect. One thing I hate is that "groovey hippy" shit, you know what I mean (I'm looking at you Neal Young). If I had to pick 3 fav songs...

Don't stop believin'
Stayin' Alive
We're All Float On

Level 7
Whats your favourite music band?

Well read the title ^^

for example mine is 'Evanescence' i listen to them everyday :grin:
i have all their songs, addicted? YES!

You tell me what you listen to i need a break from evanescence (i think listening to them for 3 years is a bit much rofl)

Level 1
Mines:

The Beatles, Green Day (not sure what they're doing now but I like their 'American Idiot' and older), Queen, Simple Plan, ACDC, Linkin Park, Led Zeppelin and The Who. Although I might have some others which I can't come up with for some reason.

Last edited:
Level 11
Evanescence is mainly good because Amy Lee is so freking hot
i have to many favorite bands so i'll just pick a few because of song i heard them play recently
Seether - Fake it
Linkin Park - Bleed it out
Nightwish - Over the hills and far away
Dragonforce - operation ground & pound
Disturbed - Land of Confusion
Finger Eleven - Paralizer

Level 36
I listen to thousands of bands, but if I had to choose an all-time favourite, it would be Queens of the Stone Age, for sure. I listent o them every day, I have their complete discography, all of the singles, the rarities, the b-sides, and the compilations-released-without-their-consent-by-the-label, and their live dvd/tour cd.

They are full of win.

I love The Who like no other.Definitely one of the best bands ever to live.
Tkaa_cover_the_who.jpg

who81.jpg

Ult-USA-2.jpg

Attachments

• Who+-+Ultimate+Collection+F.jpg
    Who+-+Ultimate+Collection+F.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 92
Level 21
the who are old and boring in my opinion, my dad likes the who and led zepplin and all that rubbish and he is like 50. not cool.

oh btw, brad, did u know that kele is gay? i didnt hear that until yesterday but i thought it was quite surprising, doesnt seem like the gay type to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.