• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music!

What genre of music?

• Rock!!!

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Classical!!!

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Pop!!!

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Rap!!!

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Reggae!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soul/Funk/Jazz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Like I said in some other thread, I like almost every kind of music.
My favorite genres are Pop (and Pop mostly), Rock (and Pop-Rock) and Ballad (Power Ballads are my favorite), and I guess R&B.

But I like many other genres, like Dance, Trance, Punk, Country, Kizomba, Symphonic & Gothic Rock&Metal, Reggae and a bit of Hip-Hop and Rap I guess.

Level 28
Like I said in some other thread, I like almost every kind of music.
My favorite genres are Pop (and Pop mostly), Rock (and Pop-Rock) and Ballad (Power Ballads are my favorite), and I guess R&B.

But I like many other genres, like Dance, Trance, Punk, Country, Kizomba, Symphonic & Gothic Rock&Metal, Reggae and a bit of Hip-Hop and Rap I guess.

Wow! You like almost everything I like! I only don't like the Gothic and Hip-Hop part. Oh, and I never listened to "Kizomba".

Level 4
Lol ukuleles? XD

Anyway, i love the "Don't stop me now" by queen, whenever i hear it i imagine zombies being beaten down.

Level 7
I like most music, but I prefer bands like Linkin Park, Fort minor, Evanescence, Blindspott, Robyn, Muse, Snow patrol, but very little of this is played in New Zealand, only rap... which did i mention i hate? :D

Level 2
Folk music FTW! >.< folk is a highly overlooked genre that needs its due...amazing acoustic guitar, beautiful voices, meaningful lyrics...

--few good indie/folk bands--
the Weepies
Kimya Dawson
Damien Juardo
City and Colour
Thoughtless Jolly (myspace band)
Gregory and the Hawk
the Avett Brothers (North Carolina bands ftw!)
Backseat Goodbye
etc

just go to myspace or imeem or project playlist or just google Folk music ;3 lots of talent :3

Last edited:
Level 15
hmmm, I had to pick other because there's no metal option, can a mod change that? just asking.

Anyway, I listen to mostly power metal and prog metal, I'm a big Dragonforce fan, been listening to them for years, along with some symphonic power Metal and occasionally some Death metal.

Level 28
Lots of people who plays Warcraft likes metal. Thats what happens.

And Dragonforce is a cool band couse their lyrics are funny....

All of their lyrics are like:

"We fought high for our freedom
To break their curse
And blah blah FIRE blah
We felt the PAAAIN of warriors who fought in hell
And Blah blah blah FIRE blah
And fighting through the wastes we got the PAAAIIN of dudes who..."

Their music really remember me Zelda! Anyways, its a cool band.

Last edited:
Level 4
A list of bands I think demonstrates better what kind of music you listen to seeing as many, many people have different opinions concerning genres:

Iron Maiden
Motorhead
Rammstein
Black Sabbath
Powerwolf
Alestorm (PIRATE METAL!)
The Doors
Frank Zappa
Grateful Dead
Juluka (Zulu)
Hendrix
Megadeth
Rush
Devin Townsend
Eric Clapton
Dream Evil
Hammerfall

Folk music FTW!

I agree, I go for celtic folk from the Isles (Planxty) and the Maritimes, Canada as well as some Scandanavian folk metal (TrollfesT, Folkearth, Korpiklaani,)

Status
Not open for further replies.