Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Good Music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DemonsHellFire, Oct 21, 2004.

1. d_man3981

d_man3981

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Blood Hound Gang are pretty good. But me im not much into old stuff except Metalica. So how hard would you say metal is because ive never really listent to him and my parents think they know what metal is and most of there example werent metal. They mentioned Billy Idol though so ya.

2. DarkDenizen

DarkDenizen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hes not exactly metal, but he's pretty good.

3. Mechanical Man

Mechanical Man

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There are many threads like this. Maybe would be a good idea to sticky one of them.

4. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not a very musical person. I like power and heavy metal and some reggae. I hate all music were the signer like he wants to kill people or provoke them. It certanly does provoke. I want to see a fast flying sharp metal disc fly through their heads and slicing it in half when I hear it. I also hate all popular music played on the radio like pop, dance, hiphop and techno. I'm extremly fastidious about music too. There isn't many songs that I really like some at like 1 time per 3 years I find some song that really catches me.

Current favorite band is Freedom Call, even thouhg I only like 2 songs I think.

5. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    blink-182 ftw.

anyways, Indie Rock, Rock, Alternative Rock (see a pattern yet?) most of the time, otherwise can depend on my mood.

6. HunterWolf

HunterWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Umm, I like Rock to Christian Rock (yup I'm Christian). I'm not gonna bother with listing some of the specific bands because 95% of the people I talk to have not heard of any of the music I listen to.

7. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Nu metal etc..

Slipknot
    Papa Roach
    Linkin park (sometimes)
    Korn
    Disturbed
    Marilyn Manson
    Ill Nino
    Lordi(one song sorta)
    and some other stuff.

8. Gauntlet2021

Gauntlet2021

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Right now:
    Linkin Park
    Rammstein
    Some Yokko Kanno
    Starting to like Marilyn Manson

I also like Industrial music, but cant stand the dance-mix-music crap thats so very populare nowadays.

9. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pretty much everything except scream-o and deep country.

10. Katu

Katu

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I like hard rock (Deep Purple, for example), metal (Iron Maiden f. e.) and trance (DJ Tiesto f. e.)

11. DarkDenizen

DarkDenizen

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just had a conversation with a freind of mine on the way home from school and we reached the consensus that emo music is a tool of evil.

12. d_man3981

d_man3981

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    WOOT for catholics! Im catholic. (Its practically the same or is the same as Christian) But I dont let tht limit wat music i can listen to. I just wanna say tht even though a listen to metal i am not emo or goth just the guitar playing is awesome! My music ranges from light to heavy witch is kinda weird. Except i dont enter into any of tht pop stuff.

13. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr

Resources:
    Resources:
    FTW!!!!
    ROCK MUSIC 4 EVER:thumbs_up:

14. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    you're calling yourself Catholic and you don't know that Catholicism is a only a branch of Christianity? it's hardly "practically the same", considering the US is a Christian nation and the KKK hates minorities, immigrants, and Catholics. main differences between different branches (Lutheranism, Greek Orthodox, Roman-Catholic, to name the largest) are the way they worship, but there's still a MASSIVE rift between them.

anyways, Relient K is a Christian band and they're pretty good. Evanescence started out as a Christian band, but obviously aren't any more. also, the only remaining original band-member is Amy Lee.

P.S: it's spelt "that" not "tht"

15. paskovich

paskovich

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yeah, music - part of my life. If i have time, i'm listening to it. Mainly alternative/hard rock, sometimes harcore, sometimes lighter (like christian). I like the newer rock bands, and not those oldies.
    Favourites? Well, let's see the all-time favourites:
    Breaking Benjamin, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three Days Grace, Escape The Fate, Depswa, Red, Lostprophets, Kutless, Trapt... and more :D
    I like if a song has impressive lyrics - see my signature ;)

16. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I've never heard of this genre, how does it differ from normal metal? Or do you just mean metal bands from Europe?

17. d_man3981

d_man3981

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sweet your a lostprohet fan. Those guys are my all tiem favorite and im not sure if i posted it at begining. Before i listen to them i used to listen to the backstreet boys and stuff like tht (when i was 7) ewwww. Then I bought one of there CDS and i litterly threw the backstreet boys cds in the garbage. And now i liten to the music i do now. Also dont mock my catholic fait. Just because I worship God does that mean I have to know everything about0 the whole faith. No. Besides I have a bad memory and im kinda stupid. Also im using chat lingo like u, tht, srry and stuff like tht. I support bad grammer.

18. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I apologize if I sounded like I was making fun of you in any way, but I was being critical. The differences between the branches of Christianity have caused lots of friction between them, and being Catholic is not the same as being Christian, even if being Catholic means you are Christian. Not to mention that knowing that Catholic != generic Christian isn't even close to knowing everything about the whole faith.

Anyways, what I absolutely listen to the most: Radio

btw: I use acronyms, and tend to neglect to capitalize, but A) that's not "chat lingo" it's being a poor typist B) if you already have 3/4 of a word's letters, why not go for the final quarter? It's one keystroke. You might as well use 2 instead of "to" and "too", and not type out your numbers. "U" and "ur" instead of "you" and "your/you're" (although you came close with "your" instead of "you're").

Edit: in light of what you've said in the below post, you're totally excused.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  19. d_man3981

d_man3981

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    well I already told you im stupid but i forgot to tell you im lazy.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  20. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i like to listen to the calming, soothing sounds of a farmyard. i recently got farmyard noises 3 from amazon, best CD ever. it makes you feel like your really in the field with those cows...wonderful stuff.