• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Yeah, I knew that Kele was gay, because I read an interview that he did in a gay fashion magazine lol. Good for him though, it doesn't really change anything for me. I'm not just gonna listen to the music now and think to myself "that voice... singing the lyrics... is gay! I can't listen to this anymore!"

It's like the whole Dumbledore's-gay-thing in Harry Potter. People are freaking out over it, and it makes absolutely no difference to me. When I go back and reread the books for the 5th or so time this year, it wont change anything for me.

People who let sexual preference cloud their judgement are tools.

Speaking of which, Tool is an awesome band. And you wont find a better drummer. Anywhere. Neil Peart is an old man.

Level 36
You can have all the energy you want it and it wont matter a single iota if you have no talent. Moon had energy but lacked in the talent department.

It's like the Ramones. None of them could play their instruments for shit, but they still managed to make some good music. It wasn't complex, technical, or advanced, by no means, but it was worth listening to.

You can have all the energy you want it and it wont matter a single iota if you have no talent. Moon had energy but lacked in the talent department.

It's like the Ramones. None of them could play their instruments for shit, but they still managed to make some good music. It wasn't complex, technical, or advanced, by no means, but it was worth listening to.

A better example is The Beatles.I think Moon is better tho,he had huge talent but he was not good ''technical'' drummer.

Level 14
Anyone know any good bands?

Yeah i've ran out of bands to listen too :(

I mostly like metal and rock.

like...

Bon jovi.
Megadeth.
Metallica.
Led Zeppelin.
Korn.
Posion.
Ac/Dc.
Guns 'N Roses.
Queen.
Def-leppard.
Iron maiden.
Journey.
TwistedSister.
Butthole Surfers.
Judas priest.
Pantera.

Level 10
These won't be what you're wanting, but still :D

Lamb of God
Tool
Faith No More
Jethro Tull
Mastodon
Shihad
Tomahawk

Have a look, you may find something you like there.
Note: These bands listed aren't particularly similar to each other, so you may well like at least one of them. I would definitely suggest looking at Faith No More, and Shihad (Who may be unknown to many people out there).

Level 19
Hjacks Music list of myspace:

30 Seconds To Mars, Ac/DC, AFI, Aiden, Alexisonfire, Alice cooper, All American Rejects, Angels and Airwaves, Amon Amarth, Andew W.K, Arch enemy, Avenged Sevenfold, BarlowGirl, Black Sabbath, Bon Jovi, Bullet For My Valentine, Cannibal Corpse, Children of bodom, Cradle of filth, Cute is what we aim for, Deathstars, Deicide, disturbed, dope, dragonforce, drowning pool, Elmoe, Enter shikari, fall out boy, fear factory, foo fighters, From first to last, Funeral For A Friend, Get cape wear cape fly, Guns & Rose's, Head Automatica, HelloGoodbye, I am Ghost, immortal, Iron maiden, Johnny Cash, Kasabian, kataklysm, King Hermit, korn, liam lynch, Led Zeplin, lordi, Nothing Gaind, Mayhem, Metallica, Morbid Angels, Motorhead, My American Heart, My Chemical Romace, Murderdolls, pantera, Panic at the disoc, Placebo, Pearl Rabbit, queen, queen of the stoneage, Rage Against The Machine, Rammstien, red hot chili peppers, Reuben, Rob Zombie, seether, sex pistols, Serj Tankian, slayer, slipknot, sondura, steven lynch, stone sour, Sondura, System of a down, Tenacious D, The automatics, The Blackout, The Hives, The ramones, Turisas, Velvet Revolver, Weezer

The Who

Level 10
Level 27
Adorior
Angelcorpse*
Astrofaes*
Belphegor*
Besatt
Burzum*
Carpathian Forest*
Darkthrone
Dismember*