• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Karouk way to show your ignorance.
Saying that about green day is like calling Everquest a WOW wannabe.
green day 1987, those other bands 99. People who hate on green day are losers, Green day is a great band who changed their sound because they are getting old. Not to mention they put on some of the best live shows, without all the required editing to sound good like those newer shit bands.

Silly kids born in the 90s.

Anyways, I like good music.
You know music thats music not play your instrument as fast you can and scream into the mic shit. That is pure fail noise.

The Sun, Tom Waits, Green day(dookie and earlier), Barenaked ladies, the assponys, crash test dummies, the goo goo dolls, three days grace, flaming lips, matchbox twenty, cake, counting crows, The Cure, Metro station, mutemath, muse, placebo.

Ill add more later.

Level 36
I agree. Slipknot are honestly one of the most poser metal bands on earth. A REAL band is something like In Flames, Children of Bodom, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, etc.

Those are metal bands. Slipknot is commercial BS. Same goes for Drowning Pool. Bodies is a shitty song that came out years ago, and the only reason people know what the fuck it is is because of god damned Rambo.

Level 15
I didn't hear of it on Rambo, actually. I forgot where I heard it, but definitely NOT Rambo. I knew it way before then. Personally, I like Bodies. I guess it all depends on taste, though.

Level 7
Karouk way to show your ignorance.
Saying that about green day is like calling Everquest a WOW wannabe.
green day 1987, those other bands 99. People who hate on green day are losers, Green day is a great band who changed their sound because they are getting old. Not to mention they put on some of the best live shows, without all the required editing to sound good like those newer shit bands.

A) Thank-you for calling me a loser...

B) I said I THINK

Last edited:
Level 27
I agree. Slipknot are honestly one of the most poser metal bands on earth. A REAL band is something like In Flames, Children of Bodom, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, etc.

Those are metal bands. Slipknot is commercial BS. Same goes for Drowning Pool. Bodies is a shitty song that came out years ago, and the only reason people know what the fuck it is is because of god damned Rambo.

You know those underground addicts laugh at them do you? But then, underground is now always that good. But i prefer underground a perfect example is Surrender of Divinity, but maybe its a bit too 'blegh'

And i don't like Greenday because the music they make sucks, listen my music lol and then listen to the music they make.. it sounds ''gay'' to me... i don't like those voices etc.

Level 36
Yrah, but fuck underground metal. I'm sorry but if you laugh at Alexei from Children of Bodom then you have some sort of jealousy issue. Besides that motherfucker from Dream Theater i'm willing to say that he is the best guitarist on Earth.

And you obviously don't like Green Day for its nasally vocals and punk sound. You don't like the kind of music, not the music itself, obviously.

Level 21
slipknot are the same as sum41 and offspirng and all those sorta bands where you like them when you are 12-16 and then you suddenly realise you are listening to shit and always have been. its great at the time but you grow out of it and realise how muhc bullshit it is. i never when though that phase, alot of my friends did, i skipped straight to the drum and bass/trance phase at 12 years old.

Level 15
The only song from offspring that I like personally is All I Want, since it was part of the soundtrack for one of my old Dreamcast games... good times, good times. You know which one it was? CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY TAXI!

Level 36
I actually really enjoy The Offspring. Punk music is just like that. It all sounds the same to someone just casually listening, but its quite obviously different. The Offspring have been going strong for twenty years now and they rock.

And as for Wandy: Dragonforce blows. The guitar, if you watch live, sucks. They miss notes and sound awful, its obvious they can't play for shit out of the studio. I saw Alexei live on May 1st and I can assure you that he is the fucking king of guitar playing.

Level 7
How I see it, this is how music will be (I'm only using SOME GENRES and this is MY opinion...)

When Metal dies, Hard Rock, then Rock, the Punk, then a lot of others, then country, then rap... I hate rap...

Level 15
I also like Green Day. I don't mind punk so much, infact I mind it less than I mind Metal and Death Metal. It's so sad and depressing... and negative. You know, my brother said that what I was into (Disturbed, Metallica, Green Day, Linkin Park) were mostly made up of Rock, not Metal. Although I disagreed with him when he said Adema wasn't Metal.

Level 15
Yeah, I know what you mean. David Draiman (the main singer of Disturbed) had said himself that his band was a mixture of many, MANY different genres of rock, including some metal.

Level 15
Oh yeah, they're great.

"Haves and have-nots together atlast!"
"10 in 2010! 10 in 2010!"
"Brutally engaged in Mortal Kombat (sarcasm)!"
That's my favorite line EVER in a song because, well... Mortal Kombat kicks mega ass.

Level 15
I like trance. Oh yeah, it's great. I got two favorite songs on Newgrounds.com's audio portal. Revolutions and Chaoz_Fantasy. I ALSO like some orchestras, depending on what they are. The Halo theme, Zelda theme, and Morrowind theme, all kick ass. I also like this guy name Esteban, who plays the violin (my instrument) very well. He plays the tunes of (spanish?) songs like Besame Mucho.

Level 7
GST_Nemisis

so many of you just listen to metal, im dissapointed in the lack of musical diversity. i was hoping a few people would say more electronic stuff.

It's cause metal rocks... i mean metal metals... you get the point... Lol. Then again! There is a lot of people who have a diversity of different types of metal!

As for me, the Irons win my vote... Iron Maiden performing Iron Maiden (the song!)

Status
Not open for further replies.