• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I have to say I agree with brad on his points about metal... it's shrieking, and if it isn't, it's screaming, and if it isn't, it's depressing. Seriously. Atleast there's a point to Punk and Rock. Disturbed (if you look at the lyrics) have meanings in their songs, and stories as well.

Level 5
I have to say I agree with brad on his points about metal... it's shrieking, and if it isn't, it's screaming, and if it isn't, it's depressing. Seriously. Atleast there's a point to Punk and Rock. Disturbed (if you look at the lyrics) have meanings in their songs, and stories as well.

I might have gotten you wrong but what is the point in trance? making people go mad and kill somebody cause of the annoying looping noise?:eekani: Seriously not only dose metal sound good but it have a meaning with their lyrics as well. and what do you consider shrieking? there is a lot of genres in the metal genre, There is a huuuuuge diffrence between Power metal and black metal.

Your option bout shrieking and metal is just not true!

Metal for the win!

Level 15
Go to edit->advanced->delete post. Trance makes my mind wander, and it has no words to worry about. Trance helps invoke my thinking and imagining skills, nothing more.

Level 15
Ah... Aerosmith. Good old band that I used to like listening to when I was like five. Why five? Well, because my sisters were into all these rock bands and I got to listen to some of em'.

Level 21
I might have gotten you wrong but what is the point in trance? making people go mad and kill somebody cause of the annoying looping noise?:eekani:

^
||
||
||
RETARD.

I listen to alot of trance and to my knowledge i havent gone mad or killed anyone. infact i feel much more relaxed when listening to trance than when to metal, where you get all the moshin and such.

and if you hadnt realised nearly all music is looped you ass. what the fuck do you think a drum beat or chords are?

Level 15
Yeah, Trance is meant to make you use your brain instead of ripping your vocal cords apart by shouting.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"-vs.-Really sweet sounding Techno Trance. Who wins? I think we know.

And by the way, metal is the type of music that increases your aggression. Check your pulse while you're listening to metal, then check it when you're listening to Trance, or some non-violent orchestra music. You'll see the difference.

Level 27
I might have gotten you wrong but what is the point in trance? making people go mad and kill somebody cause of the annoying looping noise?:eekani: Seriously not only dose metal sound good but it have a meaning with their lyrics as well.

ROFL

Belphegor - Bondage Goat Zombie

Lyrics:

Per ignem veritus crescit
In hell we burn
In nomine regis cornutus
Die Toten reiten schnell...

Hail chaos- hail sathan

BONDAGE GOAT ZOMBIE
BONDAGE GOAT ZOMBIE
Veneratio diaboli

Crux voluptatis bestia
Reborn through flames
In nomine regis cornutus

Hail chaos- hail sathan

BONDAGE GOAT ZOMBIE
BONDAGE GOAT ZOMBIE
Veneratio diaboli

BONDAGE GOAT ZOMBIE
Te-invoco - oh, sathana

Tell us teh meaning of this song!! xD

Level 5
^
||
||
||
RETARD.

I listen to alot of trance and to my knowledge i havent gone mad or killed anyone. infact i feel much more relaxed when listening to trance than when to metal, where you get all the moshin and such.

and if you hadnt realised nearly all music is looped you ass. what the fuck do you think a drum beat or chords are?

well if you really wanna argue so be it. thats is my opinion:hohum: and yes I cant stand trance:thumbs_down: live with it. I)eadnerzhul pointed out his meanings about metal and I said mine about trance. And dont this forum have a policy against swearing? And no calling me a retard doesn't make you cool sorry kid.
And no most metal songs don't loop over and over again, What metal do you listen to by the way?. And if you though I meant drum beats and chords when I said loop i think you misunderstood my point.:/

Level 5
ROFL

Belphegor - Bondage Goat Zombie

Lyrics:

Per ignem veritus crescit
In hell we burn
In nomine regis cornutus

Hail chaos- hail sathan

BONDAGE GOAT ZOMBIE
BONDAGE GOAT ZOMBIE
Veneratio diaboli

Crux voluptatis bestia
Reborn through flames
In nomine regis cornutus

Hail chaos- hail sathan

BONDAGE GOAT ZOMBIE
BONDAGE GOAT ZOMBIE
Veneratio diaboli

BONDAGE GOAT ZOMBIE
Te-invoco - oh, sathana

Tell us teh meaning of this song!! xD

I have no idea:wink: I don't listen to that kind of metal by the way

but there are many metal song with a clear meaning like I said

Metallica - One

Last edited:
Level 5
Yeah, Trance is meant to make you use your brain instead of ripping your vocal cords apart by shouting.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"-vs.-Really sweet sounding Techno Trance. Who wins? I think we know.

And by the way, metal is the type of music that increases your aggression. Check your pulse while you're listening to metal, then check it when you're listening to Trance, or some non-violent orchestra music. You'll see the difference.

well thats you I'm sure that you are telling the truth. But I'm getting headache of trance I just cant stand it. I was not insulting you in any way I was saying my opinion like you said yours. goddamit!

Level 7
I)eadnerzhul:

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"-vs.-Really sweet sounding Techno Trance. Who wins? I think we know.

Iron Maiden - Wicker Man

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
He knocks you to your feet and so what are you gonna do
Your tongue has frozen now youve got something to say
The piper at the gates of dawn is calling you his way

You watch the world exploding every single night
Dancing in the sun a newborn in the light
Say goodbye to gravity and say goodbye to death
Hello to eternity and live for every breath

Your time will come, your time will come

The ferryman wants his money you aint going to give it back
He can push his own boat as you set up off the track
Nothing you can contemplate will ever be the same
Every second is a new spark, sets the universe aflame

You watch the world exploding every single night
Dancing in the sun a newborn in the light
Brothers and their fathers joining hands and make a chain
The shadow of the wicker man is rising up again

This is metal, AND it has a point and no, it is not sheriking metal... Ha! :grin:

Though the music video is kind of, erh, freaky...

Level 15
If you like Trance, you'll like these. Don't worry, I'm allowed to post these songs. It says so on the site' I got them from, Newgrounds.com. You just can't use them in a game or whatever without credits. They're good songs, though.

Attachments

• 37312_newgrounds_revolu.mp3
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
  • 85046_newgrounds_parago.mp3
    2 MB · Views: 31
Level 7
I'm listening to some trance right now... I'm... I'm... bored as hell from it!!! Augh... *turns on metal* Yay! Now I can pay attention!

Night Gob, I agree wit you. One is amazing, so is the music video (Johnny Got His Gun).

Level 15
Thank Newgrounds.com's famous audio portal. You could get SO MANY songs from that freakin' site, it's awesome.

Edit: Those two songs make me think of floating through the edges of space and time, beyond which the human mind can comprehend.

Level 21
psyco-active means thought provoking, not psychotic. the prefix psy usually just means mind or thought. specifically, trance makes the creative areas of you mind more active, while causing other parts of you brain to be less active, which is why people tend to dance mindlessly in clubs, hence the name "trance"; that and a blanket of E across the country. well, i listen to drum and bass alot, i wouldnt call it satanic but its pretty mental! apart from that it would seem i listen to mostly the same music as you. that and lots and lots of indie.

Level 15
Ah... right... of course. Anyways, I was talking about the Death Metal and whatever. I looked it up on wikipedia recently. It said that the lyrics mostly contained things about violence, sex, drugs, similar to what rap has these days. It ALSO said that some songs (like that ridiculous GOAT ZOMBIE BONDAGE) are satanic and hellish and the works. And by the way... isn't it strange that most of these crazy songs have german in them?

Level 5
Ah... right... of course. Anyways, I was talking about the Death Metal and whatever. I looked it up on wikipedia recently. It said that the lyrics mostly contained things about violence, sex, drugs, similar to what rap has these days. It ALSO said that some songs (like that ridiculous GOAT ZOMBIE BONDAGE) are satanic and hellish and the works. And by the way... isn't it strange that most of these crazy songs have german in them?

I think you have read wrong. Death metal don't have much to do with Satan etc, thats black metal!
And death metal do not worship Satan like black metal do

Death metal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_metal

Black metal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_metal

there is also a huge diffrence between melodic death metal and death metal look it up yourself

Level 15
Well it's still depressing stuff. Why in HELL would one want to make himself even more depressed than he already is (considering he is depressed)? It's like saying, "Oh my! A fire! Well, since it's a fire, I might as well toss some wood! Maybe even some oil! Yeah, that'll help put it out!"

And just look at the name. "DEATH" metal. Not just metal. "DEATH" metal. I have some metal (mostly heavy rock) on my Zune, but I have my share of good stuff. I've got classic music on it. I've got Queen, the Bee Gees, MC Hammer, alot of the old guys.

Level 7
Well, I have to say, out of all the Trance music listed on here... This one beats them all, by far.

Anyway... Anyone here play an instrument? Like a guitar etc. Not like a trumpet or a cello... Though a saxophone is nice for some smooth jazz on the late hours with your host... DJ Karouk... Lol

Level 15
As strange as it sounds, I play the Violin. I WISH I had a guitar, though.

Believe it or not, my favorite orchestra musics come from games. The TES III: Morrowind theme, the Halo theme (and Mjolnir mix), the Zelda theme, and the Super Mario theme are my favorite orchestra songs of all time.

Level 4
Dragonforce, Disturbed, Slipknot, Soad, Coheed And Cambria, Bucket Head, Breaking Benjamin, Muse, Killswitch Engage, Paramore, AV7fold, Metalica, Trivium, Iron Maiden, Journey, Serj Tankian, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Kiss, korn, Basshunter, Rage Against The Machine, and Hawthorne Hights, yay for music!!!

Holy F**ing Shit! How meny Bends do you hear?! XD dude you are awsome!
XDD
i'm Hearing Metal (all THe Kinds), Irish Folk, and rock ^^

bends:
DragonForce, Rhapsody of Fire (My Fever), Luca Turilli, DreamQuest, Korpiklaani, Lordi (Winners of the Eruvision 2006), Lord Of The Dance, Symphony X, Nightwish, and that all :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.