• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gauntlet Survival FINAL! v12

Pick one of 14 heroes, or create your own, and work together to survive the deadly gauntlet.

- 4 player co-op roguelike through multiple stages
- 14 unique heroes or custom hero creation
- Difficulty will scale based on number of players
- Dynamic difficulty scaling if a player leaves
- You may restart or continue after game over
- Custom items, equipment, and upgrades for each hero
- Multiple difficulties and endings
- Both Classic and Survival Modes
- Secret unlocks

v11 Patch Notes:
- Fixed display of player names in the multiboard
- Fixed some models not displaying correctly on Classic Graphics
- Normalized the starting stage in Endless Mode

v12 Patch Notes:
- Added credits to authors of icons and map resources

Credits:
- Credits to Shmragon, TRAIANVS, LISBOAH, Rufus, Maximum_Evil, Lordshesedarkll, morbent, XEdmondX, V, Pelsen, Paillan, and The Panda for icons and resources
- All background music from The Legend of Zelda Series
- Link to all Resources: Resources in use by Gauntlet Survival FINAL!
Previews
Contents

Gauntlet Survival FINAL! (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
A neat Arena co-op Defense/Survival type. You could make non-active abilities look passive with: Button Manager v1.8.2 Approved. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site Rules Map...
Level 3
Game is pretty fun. I don't know about secrets but couldn't find any. The sunken temple with the volcano in the middle is mostly annoying and not fun, because random pathing could get you killed.
Game doesn't say it, but i recommend playing with a tank. way easier.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Gauntlet Survival FINAL!

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 7
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Gauntlet Survival FINAL!

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS

MAPS IN GENERAL
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide

• A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
Thank you. Besides linking the list of resources from Hive as well as crediting the source for the music, is there any specific formatting or other inclusions necessary for the credits? Apart from some icons and the music, there are no other custom assets.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Thank you. Besides linking the list of resources from Hive as well as crediting the source for the music, is there any specific formatting or other inclusions necessary for the credits? Apart from some icons and the music, there are no other custom assets.
Just make sure you credit all authors of the stuff you used that are not part of the game itself. Write a list like in one of the guides I provided, please. Would be nice to also link to the resources themselves but if that's too much, at least crediting the author names along with the type of resource would be fine.

Level 7
Just make sure you credit all authors of the stuff you used that are not part of the game itself. Write a list like in one of the guides I provided, please. Would be nice to also link to the resources themselves but if that's too much, at least crediting the author names along with the type of resource would be fine.
Got it. I included a list of author names, as well as a link to their profiles and a link to all of the resources. This credits list is both in the Hive map description, as well as in the Quest Log of the map.

Level 7
Is there anything else I need to do to complete the review of the map?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
A neat Arena co-op Defense/Survival type.
You could make non-active abilities look passive with: Button Manager v1.8.2

Approved.

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS

MAPS IN GENERAL
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide

Wazzz
Alexen

Level 8
I played it with 3 random Players. We picked our Chars and the problem started in the Circle of Power scenario, because we had an AFK Player and the first Round cannot start. I suggest you to create a Timer from the Vote Stage and prevent these unfortunately contexts. In other way, is a nice Map. Good job.

Greetings :peasant-cheers: