• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gauntlet Dark End Part 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Gauntlet Dark End Part 2 (Map)

Level 8
This was the second part of the first true ORPG, it had save/load, item loading/saving, item sets, custom spells, custom armor/weapons, level settings, and a hell of a lot more... It even has a hard to find arena level, that kicked ass. This was truly the greatest ORPG on Wc3, and if updated it still would be.

Level 1
destriction ruins the map, "this is the best!" i have seen better rpg maps like this. And only 4 heroes? is there even healer hero? :shock:

Level 2
I hate maps like this-This is war craft people not diablo or somthing.Open RPG is the best!!!! 8) Gion

Level 1
i played dark legacy on the game cube and enjoyed it.i'll try this because i want to taunt this game and squeeze the life out of it if it sux. I hope this is the BEST RPG ever......so will see......Muhuhauahauhauhauahuahuahauhauahuahauahuahauhauahuahauha