1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Forsaken

Submitted by master Gul'dan
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]

Forsaken

Map info:

This is a altered melee map, I add additions to the map, that additions allow you to play as custom race.
Map has water effect.

Map Description

How to play:
TO PLAY AS THE FORSAKEN, CHOOSE HUMAN WHEN CHOOSING YOUR RACE.
Screenshots

Forsaken Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Changelog

Changelog
V1:Map Uploaded.

V1.1: Map bug fixed.

V1.2: Forsaken Slaughterhouse v1.mdx and Forsaken Shipyard v1.02.mdx added in map.

V1.3: Ghost trigger added in map.

V1.4: Now the skeleton mages are upgraded by forsaken race.

V1.5: Bug fixed and Balance Gameplay.
Creep map is now Balance.

V1.6: The creep map problem was fixed on both sides of the map and Dark Ranger armor now changed to normal.

V1.7: Multiplayer gameplay added and bugs fixed.

Credits

Credits

Models:
Ujimasa Hojo, Sellenisko, Jetfanglnferno, Buster, Hawkwing, -Grendel

Icons:
Blizzard Entertainment, Peekay, Ujimasa Hojo, Darkfang, Sin'dorei300, Paladon, blahson256, Svenski, Golden-Drake, -Berz, 4eNNightmare, -Gendel

Skin:
Cloudwolf, 67chrome, Juice_f
Links

Previews
Contents

Forsaken (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. This map follows the same chaotic outline as the other I've commented on. Creep balance positioning is lacking. 2. If your goal is to create a race/faction, why not leave the map as it was first and just emphasize on the actual idea? 3. Does the...
deepstrasz
There aren't enough changes to consider this innovative. It's very similar to the race from the Curse of Forsaken campaign. However, I can approve this at borderlining substandard. I suggest you inspire yourself from this as well: Forsaken I advise...
  1. Alexen

Alexen

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Lovely! 5/5 FOR THE BANSHEE QUEEN!

2. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Let's see about this !
    I will update this comment, or send you a privet message for the review !

3. master Gul'dan

master Gul'dan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks

4. Diegoit

Diegoit

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Lets see!

PD: Check heroes lists, u wrote Kinght :D.

5. CC_Chavez

CC_Chavez

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where did you get the apothecary model? I've been searching for it for a while now.

6. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:
    You can also simply export it from Curse of the Forsaken, or from here.

7. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Another custom race; and one that I really care about! I'm gonna have to get around to testing this someday.

In the meantime, any hero/unit/ability descriptions? More pics (I only see 9 units out of the necessary 12)?

8. Diegoit

Diegoit

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Pls add a changelog bro.

9. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:
    He has one.

10. CC_Chavez

CC_Chavez

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh right, Thanks

11. Dancing Mad

Dancing Mad

Resources:
    Resources:
    Your Sylvanas is amazing. I prefer this Forsaken from the other one available.
    One thing though, buildings don't spread Blight, but the town hall starts with Blight surrounding it. So it looks weird/out of place. I would get rid of it completely if possible

12. master Gul'dan

master Gul'dan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I wanted to show that forsaken can build on dead and normal land. But If more comments are removed by this area, I will remove this area.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  13. Dancing Mad

Dancing Mad

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would 100% remove it and just put it in the description, I get the idea but it's very unpleasing aesthetically. Did you get the voice over for Sylvanas from the campaign?

14. master Gul'dan

master Gul'dan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, I got the Sylvanas sounds from curse of the forsaken.

15. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1. This map follows the same chaotic outline as the other I've commented on. Creep balance positioning is lacking.
    2. If your goal is to create a race/faction, why not leave the map as it was first and just emphasize on the actual idea?
    3. Does the plague/blight have any effect on unit regeneration? If not, take it off as it only blocks construction for non-undead factions.
    4. All Tower upgrades require just the Hall.
    5. Careful with the mass Black Arrow Archers. The Skeleton should be weaker than the first level of the Dark Ranger hero's Black Arrow.
    6. There's no difference between the Guard and Arcane Towers. They're the same but look unlike.
    7. All four heroes can be trained in one game.

8. Undead Embrace=Death Coil and is too powerful for 75 mana.
    9. Many abilities are either just normal Warcraft III ones. Some heroes are pretty much copies of others.
    10. To avoid enemy players starting near you, the triggers in this map could be used: Skeletal Coast v1.3

Truth be told, I've seen most of this conglomeration of units and models in other maps.

Awaiting Update.

==========================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
    https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/the-grand-review-exchange.290679/

16. BABA

BABA

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you like change a cattapult from frost to poison because forsaken have a poison , Lich King have a frost .

17. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    True, however it will just be a Meat Wagon copy then.

----------------------------------------------------------
    @master Gul'dan did you change anything pertaining my other points? If yes, please write it in the changelog.
    If not, please work more before updating. If you don't want to consider my points, argue why.

Awaiting Update.

18. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There aren't enough changes to consider this innovative. It's very similar to the race from the Curse of Forsaken campaign.

However, I can approve this at borderlining substandard.

I suggest you inspire yourself from this as well:
    Forsaken

I advise you to leave the plague/blight for buildings and let it have the usual undead regeneration properties. This would make it interesting since your faction can build everywhere like Human.

And please for future race maps, do not edit the melee map at all. Leave the creeps be. Your interest is to create a race/faction, not bulk the map with unnecessary things.

19. Wa666r

Wa666r

Resources:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So you obviously took my Forsaken map and just used a lot of the resources I edited on my own (such as the upgrades) to make it your own map. I see that you still have some dummies and triggers that I created within this map. I'm fine with that, however, I am not mentioned in any of the credits.