• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Emoticon Contest #2 - Creeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I would like point at the fact that you are all off topic...

on topic: @Jaret: the doom guard...we can see that its a doomguard but we can't see its expression >.> on the other hand, all your emoticons are awesome ^^

v I said to get on topic...don't start posting jokes...

Last edited:
Nothing we can do there. Wait until Squidle returns. He'll see how this thread developed, add you as a judge if he wants... We can't do anything, so stop demanding you want to judge... We heard you... or read you. o_O

I've said numerous times that I take over contest threads if the host goes away. :B

Level 13
I decided to join for the sake of fun, but I only have two and a half of a day for it, so mine will suck hardly :D

Updated

Attachments

• clockwerk O-O2.gif
    clockwerk O-O2.gif
    562 bytes · Views: 258
  • clockwerk2.gif
    clockwerk2.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 228
  • clockwerk smile.gif
    clockwerk smile.gif
    601 bytes · Views: 211
  • clockwerk - drop3.gif
    clockwerk - drop3.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Level 6
Numerion said:
I decided to join for the sake of fun, but I only have two and a half of a day for it, so mine will suck hardly :D
Attached Images
Those are nice, Numerion. But I really cannot tell what the middle two are doing. They both have thumbs up it looks like so they all look happy...
EDIT: Sorry, but I dunno how to put the images. It's his clockwerk goblin things... Look at page 14.

Last edited:
Level 38
Oh, sweet. This contest is finally hosted :p

Here are some wips on my first icon, as well as my first icon for this contest:
- updated with two more icons. I think I'll just keep updatin' this post ;)
EmoteDragonSmile_01.JPGEmoteDragonSmile_02.JPGEmoteDragonSmile_03.JPGEmoteDragonSmile_04.gif
EmoteDragonAllWrong_01.JPGEmoteDragonAllWrong_02.JPGEmoteDragonAllWrong_03.JPGEmoteDragonAllWrong_04.gif
EmoteDragonAngry_01.JPGEmoteDragonAngry_02.JPGEmoteDragonAngry_03.JPGEmoteDragonAngry_05.gif
87610d1281720221-emoticon-contest-2-creeps-emotedragoncool_04.gif

MS paint ftw

For when my name gets added to the snazzy list on the first page meh creep choice is "dragons" :D

Last edited:
Level 13
well, I tried slowing it and now it's as much as it can take , slower it looks like shit...

anyway, just for fun I made a "Screw you!" emoticon ;} (it can be considered as clockwerk goblin's one , but propably not)

err...click to view animated version (dunno why it doesn't work >.< )

Attachments

• screw you.gif
    screw you.gif
    5 KB · Views: 126
WiPs

I tried to do my best using the 40x40 format. So I got this:

Note: The randomness can cause dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. It is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before viewing.

163097-albums1588-picture32725.png

Tuskarr Cool
~Nothing changed.

163097-albums1588-picture33485.gif

Tuskarr Sigh
~Changed the eyes a little bit. Also, I'm planning to animate that water drop.

163097-albums1588-picture33484.gif

Tuskarr Freezing
~Simple teal overlay + blue recolor (can't remember, might be vice versa). Might add icicles, mist, and sparkles soon.

163097-albums1588-picture33482.gif

Tuskarr Metamorphosis
~Will add smokes and lightnings soon.

Word from creator:
This are wips not my final submission. Also, I'm trying to make a normal icon, but whenever I make those eyes, it looks shit.

~supah toinkz

PS: Also, zipeater1990, are you saying Tuskarr not Huskarr? :p
PS2: I ACCEPT COMMENTS AND CRITICISMS. MAY IT BE OFFENSIVE OR NOT.

Last edited:
Level 12
Why does one of your tuskarrs have Metamorphosis?

Wait, I don't feel so good...OH SHIT..*runs to bathroom*.

Btw, someone add Numerion to the contestant list so he doesn't get forgotten when the poll comes up.

Level 7
Why does one of your tuskarrs have Metamorphosis?

Wait, I don't feel so good...OH SHIT..*runs to bathroom*.

Btw, someone add Numerion to the contestant list so he doesn't get forgotten when the poll comes up.

Well, that'll do either Pyritie or Squidle. I suppose more people'll come and join the contest... Actually, there's only 11 days from now on 'till the contest concludes.

@supertoinkz

Wow... I love the metamorphosis... But seriously; Why does a tuskarr have Metamorphosis?

Level 12
Because it is R-A-N-D-O-M. I'm also thinking about adding mirror image :p

Mirror image isn't that random, Tuskarr Spearmasters have it perhaps :p.

How about adding a blindfold to the Metamorphosis Tuskarr? It'll make him look more of a Demon Hunter tuskarr, but keep the red eye glow visible under the blindfold. Just an idea.

Level 7
Oh, sweet. This contest is finally hosted :p

Here are some wips on my first icon, as well as my first icon for this contest:
- updated with two more icons. I think I'll just keep updatin' this post ;)
View attachment 86673View attachment 86674View attachment 86675View attachment 86672
View attachment 86684View attachment 86685View attachment 86691View attachment 86686
View attachment 86687View attachment 86688View attachment 86689View attachment 86690

MS paint ftw

For when my name gets added to the snazzy list on the first page meh creep choice is "dragons" :D

Omg CRAP! Whoah... Didn't notice these dragons... More competition... Those are great, and the best one is by far IMO is the last one... it's like... I dunno, I've got no words for them... (Fuck, I totally forgot about dragons... I would have made one :mad:)

Level 31
ok, i know that there is already someone who did the murlocs, but i rly didnt know what to do cuz im very late.. and murloc was a good choice to me..

Murloc_Cool.gifMurloc_hummmm_huuh_uhh.gifMurloc_Crazy.gifMurloc_Smile.gif

so these are the 4 murlocs i did,
1. The ''stay cool'' murloc.
2. The ''what are you talking about??'' murloc.
3. The crazy murloc :).
4. The ''good job!'' murloc.

EDIT: oops, i uploaded them as png, changed it, now its all gif images.

Last edited:
Level 10
Could someone finally put me in that bloody list? >.> (Yes I know that I won't win...I just wanna be in that stupid list <.< )
yes, me too, i know i aint got a chance, but it could be fun to see if i could get more than 0-2 votes. And also squidle hasn't been on since 07-17-2010 (weird amercans... Such a backwards people, it makes no sense. why would you put the values of dates medium-small-large? (MM-DD-YYYY) much easier in europe with small-medium-large...) so for now it would seem that it has to be an admin or mod that does it.

Last edited:
Level 7
yes, me too, i know i aint got a chance, but it could be fun to see if i could get more than 0-2 votes. And also squidle hasn't been on since 08-17-2010 (weird amercans... Such a backwards people, it makes no sense. why would you put the values of dates medium-small-large? (MM-DD-YYYY) much easier in europe with small-medium-large...) so for now it would seem that it has to be an admin or mod that does it.

eh... you know you wrote down the august, 17th 2010... well, that is in 6 days... I see you meant 7-17-2010.

Level 7
Well, since the contest'll conclude in 2 days, I decided I should make Another one... I'll make... I dunno. I'll see what I can do;)

And, here's my first wip (It's the dragon turtle (I think I did pretty good, huh? ;)):

attachment.php

Aand here's the final one:

attachment.php

What'cha think? The old classic "How stupid was that" emoticon :D

And here's the other bunch of my emoticons

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 185
  • turtle.gif
    turtle.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 197