• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[EDIT: Fake] Unofficial 1.27 Patch Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
http://imgur.com/a/WCcii

Found those on a twitch stream from a former WCG referee.
Apparently said streamer is a beta tester.
Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/emratthichvo

After having talked with her for a while, I could get some more informations about the patch and what blizzard is up to. Some of those infos might already be known.

1. Apparently Blizzard is patching WC3 again because of its popularity in China and because of WCA. Money is also playing a role here.

2. She also said that Blizzard is patching WC3 because they are planning on releasing another RTS game which is not WC4. I sadly couldn't get more info on that. I have no idea what one has to do with the other. I guess we can only speculate here, assuming that this info is actually true.

3. Blizzard is focusing on making lategame more interesting in this patch and is trying to fix for example human lategame abuse.

Please keep in mind that these are unofficial patch notes and that they are still being tested. Some things are probably still subject to change and these are NOT final patch notes. Example: She said that they are still thinking about a way to nerf warden.

EDIT: It looks like this is most certainly a fake. Sadly I didn't realise that by myself before I made this post. Sorry for the inconvenience. Feel free to delete this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
5 points on this list are word by word from the 1.27 wish list (see my sig).

"- Fixed DotA-specific sound effects on Intel Macs."
"- Fixed sound falloff on Intel Macs. Distant sounds should now still be audible."
"- A cooldown exploit with potions has been fixed."
"- When you unburrow a Crypt Fiend, its auto-cast will no longer be toggled off."

are 100% copied from older patch notes.

This is definitely a fake.

Level 4
Buffing ancient protector so much sound at least suspicious to me... human would get destroyed by elf - 8min push with hunts and DH or beastmaster + ancient protectors is already quite difficult to defend. Also, tanks aren't broken, they're only annoying and require a different playstyle from the opponent. Finally, -60 mana for the blademaster?! He would have nothing but 2 windwalks at lvl 1. Although i hate playing against BM, this is way too big nerf to be true.

Roland

R

Roland

All I can say that this user is just spreading fake updates on blizzard. That's all.
Reporting threads by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.