• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destiny of Blood Elves

-Destiny of Blood Elves-
Ner'zhul grows stronger. And with him more and more victims.
Hope for life in the hands of betrayals and outcasts. The Blood Elves.
Time to revenge!

Destiny of Blood Elves is a russian campaign by Sansaney that I translated into English. Permission in screenshots.
Find out what happened to the Blood Elves after the battle between Illidan and Arthas. Avenge for Quel'Thalas

Information
DOBE (Destiny of Blood Elves) first campaign in Warriors of Azeroth Series
The campaign continues the story of The Frozen Throne.

In this campaign, you can play as Draenei, Naga and Blood Elves.

In this campaign, you can collect an artifact, parts of which are in different maps

This campaign is easy difficulty. There will be no problem with the campaign.

Follow an interesting story in the Warcaft universe.

I tested this campaing on 1.27b. But this campaign should work on 1.31.1 too.

Good luck!

[10-10-2020]-Uploaded.
[23-10-2020] - Polished some grammar mistakes and make maps visiable
[22-11-2020] -Polished grammar mistakes, thanks to cleavinghammer

Author of campaign - Sansaney
Translated to english: LordNefarian.
Campaign model: Vampir21, Carash. Destroyer, Milash, Dumat
Campaign made in 2011
Original campaign posted here: Воители Азерота: Рок Мстителей - WarCraft 3 Reforged / Моддинг - XGM

Special thanks to Sansaney for his series campaign!

This is just the first campaign in the Warriors of Azeroth series. I hope I will translate the next part of the series: The Calm Before the Storm.
Previews
Contents

Destiny of Blood Elves (Campaign)

Reviews
Paillan
Some translations are a bit yanky, but nothing that a second read won't fix. I couldn't find any untranslated or unintelligible text, so I see no reason not too approve this. Set to Approved...
Level 19
This is a pre review, I am still playing this, mainly things I've noticed so far.

Prologue
When Arthas comes out of the frozen throne and see the body of Illidan he says "Jonah!". Who the hell is Jonah?
When Arthas becomes mounted in front of Anu Barak there's a split second where one of them says something but this dialogue is inmediately cut by the next dialogue.

Map 1
The enemy AI will randomly retreat in the middle of their attacks (and even after winning) will also attack inconsistantly and almost never make it to the blood elf base, making the map somewhat tedious since there's a lack of urgency.
The fulborg allies all focus in front of the second goldmine. Is this intended?

This is what I have so far.

Level 19
Critical error encountered.
I finished the first map and got beyond the first cinematic intermission, then I exited the second mission without saving because I had to go do something else and the mission hadn't even started, so it shouldn't be an issue right?
WRONG. Campaign progress is non existant, clearing a scenario does not make the next one available in the campaign menu. That or I did something wrong. But then again not even the intermission is in the campaign menu, and I DID see it.

Until fixed set to Awaiting Update
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 9
Critical error encountered.
I finished the first map and got beyond the first cinematic intermission, then I exited the second mission without saving because I had to go do something else and the mission hadn't even started, so it shouldn't be an issue right?
WRONG. Campaign progress is non existant, clearing a scenario does not make the next one available in the campaign menu. That or I did something wrong. But then again not even the intermission is in the campaign menu, and I DID see it.

Until fixed set to Awaiting Update

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

Man there campaign video. I think you do something wrong

Level 2
I have completed this campaign and I liked it very much. But there are many grammatical errors in it. Although I enjoyed it, I shall give it 4 stars. If you correct all the errors, I shall give you 5 stars gladly.:wthumbsup:

Level 28
On 1.31, downloaded Oct. 30.

Vashj being the voice of reason. Vashj. Well this should be interesting.

-General:
Siphon Mana doesn't work on allies.
Flame Strike tooltip: first level just says "significant damage".
What's with the ranged armor upgrade icons?
"Lumberjack Sign" -> Lumberjack Glyph and "The increase in the supply of lumber": "Gives lumber to player."
Selection circle for Watery Minions is sometimes above them instead of around.
Sorceress Slow isn't autocast by default.
Altar of the Depths and Shrine of Azshara use the same hotkey.
Magic Box -> Magic Vault maybe.
Map layout tends to be pretty empty, with lots of unused space. Especially jarring since the accessible areas are very cramped.

-Prologue:
Nerzhul uses the regular Arthas portrait instead of the helmeted one.
Just after the switch from Lich King to regular Arthas, Arthas' line goes by too fast to read.

- First mission:
During the cutscene after taking out the initial attackers, the camera is too close (Vashj's head is out of the screen). When the cutscene ends, the teleport SFX show up for some reason.
Furbolg cutscene:
* Kael should mention that he's leaving before the furbolg asks to go with them.
* "we now count every warrior" -> ?
* Furbolg doesn't mention mammoths. Also, why would their village be threatened by mammoths if they're going to leave?
* Quest has no information.
Dragonspawns and mammoths don't drop anything?
There seems to be no level cap for heroes. Not that I'm complaining, the Phoenix is a huge help.
The undead base is too close to the trolls. In fact the area around the fountain is too cramped, units keep getting drawn into the base, which causes the warning to keep being spammed.
"Must be kept away" -> "We must keep away"
End cutscene: "until the undead" -> "before the undead"

- Interlude:
Just one day between Northrend and Lordaeron? That doesn't seem right.
Varimathras is still there when Kael and Vashj are talking.
"i can feel" -> "I can feel"
"finish our case" and "finish the case": Not sure what that means.

- Second mission:
"which can not please" -> "which can't be good"
Optional quest message displays as "Horde Allies" instead of Blackrock.
Only one level of upgrades for Naga (two for Blood Elves).
Game crashed for some reason. Doesn't seem to be a trigger bug, since I didn't get the usual message.
Why are the golems behind the base?

- Third mission:
Intro: "difficult transition" -> "difficult journey"
What's with all the flags? on the walls?
Main quest: "must not be destroyed" -> "must survive"
Attack waves tend to come in simultaneously.
Sirens start with Master training.
What's the big pile of barricades for?
Tag can be rescued by sending a phoenix into his cage.
The oranges managed to clear out the dwarf base without warning, there should be a message when that happens.
Archmage and peasant soundlines are still in Russian.

- Interlude:
"gathered their strength into a fist" -> ?
Arthas portrait when Ner'zhul takes over.

Last edited:
Level 28
-General:

Draenei Stalker and Vindicator don't have a tooltip.
The Sorcerer's Mantle items should combine as you find them, especially isince two of them give Brilliance Aura. There are also two Rings of the Archmagi (one with Brilliance, one without) but only the first one is used.
Painhit: Why not call it Bash?

- Fourth mission

Phoenix should be removed instead of requiring a town hall.
Vengeance hint: healers -> priests
Prisoners quest: "some of the" -> "some of" , Vashj -> Vashj's
NE prisoners message has a line break between Prisoner and :
There should be more space near the first Blademster.
Mercenary Felbeast costs food.
Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan has that as his name.
Draenei village:
* "died because of" -> "was killed by"
* "[village and citadel] in a ring" -> "encircled [...]"
Watchers quest shows up as optional.

- Fifth mission

Quest doesn't show up in the log.
Why is the Draenei hall so small?
Draenei should be able to build towers, and outposts should start with a Blood Elf worker in them to get towers up fast.
Towers should have less requirements/you should start with the buildings needed to build the towers.
Earth-Fury Tower should do splash damage.
Killed the pink base's level 6 hero, the next one was level 1.
There's a group of fel orcs that drops a Ring of the Archmagi, but it's weaker than the one found earlier (just +2 to all stats).
NH Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan has that as his name.

- Interlude
When the camera shows Sylvanas on the hill, there's something in the middle of the screen (probably a tree).

Level 28
(Godammit, lost most of the stuff I'd written down, here's what I remember)

General:
Royal guards should have caster tooltips.

- Sixth mission:
Two enemies are just named Scourge, one just Undead.
Golden Mine -> Gold Mine
Necromancers only sometimes cast Raise Dead, even when autocast.
Charmed units have this annoying tendency to attack the middle of the map alone.
Sylvanas gets no resources.
As it's possible to clear out the other three forces before you learn of the sidequest to do so, it (and the cinematic that shows the three altars) should be shown at the start of the level.
Mine cleared:
* Why is the town hall so far away from the mine?
* There should be a lot more food buildings given, as it's likely the player will still have well over 100 food.
Ravages -> Ravagers
Cathedral should give some kind of bonus or item for clearing out.
It's possible to have two Rings of the Archmagi, the Sorcerer's Mantle only works with the one that gives Brilliance Aura.
Kel'thuzad's gate can be taken out without destroying the pinks.
End cutscene:
* Sylvanas should finish off the revenant before she starts talking, it looks goofy for the heroes to exchange dialogue during a battle.
* "Avenge for" -> "Vengeance for"
* "Wish Arthas" -> "I wish Arthas"
* "Come on" -> "Do it" would work better.
* Sylvanas starts attacking a Necromancer when Kel'thuzad is moving towards them.
* Flame Strikes should be centered between both of them.
I feel this one could have been handled better. From the dialogue it read more like Sylvanas was calling to Kael to help her, and Kael decides to kill both of them. Maybe by making Kel'thuzad a bossfight that ends when Sylvanas blocks him to stop him casting.

- Final -> Finale
Camera movements are very jerky.
Abominations play their death animations when the camera pans over them instead of being already dead. Same with the
restored
Sylvanas.
"on the walls" -> "to the walls"
alm -> Calm

Level 9
(Godammit, lost most of the stuff I'd written down, here's what I remember)

General:
Royal guards should have caster tooltips.

- Sixth mission:
Two enemies are just named Scourge, one just Undead.
Golden Mine -> Gold Mine
Necromancers only sometimes cast Raise Dead, even when autocast.
Charmed units have this annoying tendency to attack the middle of the map alone.
Sylvanas gets no resources.
As it's possible to clear out the other three forces before you learn of the sidequest to do so, it (and the cinematic that shows the three altars) should be shown at the start of the level.
Mine cleared:
* Why is the town hall so far away from the mine?
* There should be a lot more food buildings given, as it's likely the player will still have well over 100 food.
Ravages -> Ravagers
Cathedral should give some kind of bonus or item for clearing out.
It's possible to have two Rings of the Archmagi, the Sorcerer's Mantle only works with the one that gives Brilliance Aura.
Kel'thuzad's gate can be taken out without destroying the pinks.
End cutscene:
* Sylvanas should finish off the revenant before she starts talking, it looks goofy for the heroes to exchange dialogue during a battle.
* "Avenge for" -> "Vengeance for"
* "Wish Arthas" -> "I wish Arthas"
* "Come on" -> "Do it" would work better.
* Sylvanas starts attacking a Necromancer when Kel'thuzad is moving towards them.
* Flame Strikes should be centered between both of them.
I feel this one could have been handled better. From the dialogue it read more like Sylvanas was calling to Kael to help her, and Kael decides to kill both of them. Maybe by making Kel'thuzad a bossfight that ends when Sylvanas blocks him to stop him casting.

- Final -> Finale
Camera movements are very jerky.
Abominations play their death animations when the camera pans over them instead of being already dead. Same with the
restored
Sylvanas.
"on the walls" -> "to the walls"
alm -> Calm
Thx for tips, will fix grammar mistakes.

Level 5
Good campaign, it reminded me of Rise of the lich king, I like the custom spell of Kael of charging his spell for 5 seconds, very useful, but I found some bugs and some grammar mistakes, and the terrain feels like it needs a bit of work, do you only translate the campaigns or can also change something else? like some triggers or custom skins for units for example? can you add more difficulty?
I played on v1.26

Last edited:
Level 9
I posted this review on the wrong map because i'm stupid.

Played on Warcraft 1.31.1. I use iseedeadpeople cheat when playing this

Again this Review does contain Spoilers.

Played in Hard difficulty.

Prologue:

When Ner'zhul comes out screaming im free he looks at Illidan and says Jonah. Who is Jonah?

Mission 1:

Odd map placing tbh. Like What a weird design.
We are not ready to fight the undead base according to Kael. Oops.

Mission 2:

Blackrock and roll three. I like this.
Going to Sylvanus does nothing. You have to destroy all the buildings.
You can't create any siege weaponry or create new armies.
The AI is pretty stupid. Like if their is an enemy in the middle and 2 of your people on either side. he will go to both of them and keep switching.
No siege weaponry. Yes i understand we have tornado but this is a poor arsenal.
No naga myrmidon thingy either.
Ring of Archmage. What a hiding spot.

Mission 3:

The green ring of circle is above the parasitic creature.

Mission 4:

Akama died just like that? The elven gate where the nightelf are hiding. You can walk through it....

Mission 5:

Pretty fun

Mission 6:

Could have been really good but so many problems.
After you take the base you can't get the acoloyte so you can't build undead soliders. I'm guessing that was the point but pretty weird personally.
The enemies do not attack at all. Its so odd.
I did end up taking an acoloyte using charm and building a necropolis, getting wood and then unsummoning it so i had enough money for Undead buidlings. But then the altar of darkness can summon heroes which is weird.

Dranei is not at all expanded upon which is so upsetting. In the end. I think the main problem was the game was too easy. But the story was kind of interesting and i did enjoy the gameplay.

TLDR: Needs quite a bit of polish but can be relatively satisfying. 3/5

Level 10
This is a good campaign, with a good story. There is not much to say however. The chapters are a bit bland. They lack terrain and environment personalities, and I felt that the story writer is ticking boxes instead of reaching to a satisfying conclusion for the characters.
I don't think there will be updates, as this is a translated project. I would suggest to hide the chapter titles at least, to avoid spoilers. Also, try to combine the item "mantle of the sorcerer", it is worth it. Very powerful item.
4/5.

Level 4
I'm going to play this campaign and then I can play the continuation. Thanks for uploading so much content.

Level 13
pretty short campaign but its ok...
1) the first map is so small and... empty? Put a little more trees or doodads please xD
2)in the siege of dalaran there's an archmage that continuously attacks and retreats from the elf base, its quite annoying, also is annoying the fact that we are too close to the defensive towers
3) maybe you should put more effort in placing the Creeps, sometimes they seem just putted randomly and looking in a random direction
4) in the mission where you have to defend the dranei village i managed to destroy the purple base (the one with Kira) with only my heroes, but you know, maybe this shouldn't happen but i had fun destroying it
5) The AI can be fooled: usually they destroy a portion of base or also some units and then retreat, i know there isn't a way to fix this with the AI editor, you should use JASS for avoiding casual retreats(its not hard, annoying maybe yes but not hard :D)
6) In the final mission the Forsaken have an AI that uses automatically abilities, Sylvanas spams Life drain without me ordering it
7)the sacrifice of Sylvanas was a bit comical to me, i mean... "Ok kael'Thas, i'm ON FIREEEE", she goes straight to Kel thuzad, "Kael, do it!", "ok gonna roast you like a chicken!" and boom sylvanas dies, it would be cooler if sylvanas was trapped by many undeads and then Kael uses Flame Strike.
8) i managed to destroy all the undeads with only my heroes, its ok because you said that this campaign is easy, but at least put 1-2 enemy heroes too.

Also it's a shame that there isn't custom units (except for kira) and a few custom abilities, also no custom items, overall for the gameplay i'd put 3 stars, but all the maps are custom made sooo 4 starts.

Level 9
I've just finished the campaign and wrote some things that I remember

Chapter one:

Paths are narrow. After I completed the side quest my troops from base were cut off because the furlbogs models were large and they were stuck in the pass at the fountain of healing.
I destroyed the Undead base even though Kael gives a warning not to because of their army's "size" which wasn't large. It took me a while because the spaces in which the bases are built are small. You can add a
Once I reached the ships and the quest changed to gathering gold and lumber, the quest was completed even though I didn't collect the necessary amout of resources.
Chapter two:
Again the paths were narrow, and at the beginning cutscene all bases and units were clustered in small areas.

Why is there a human outpost in the middle path between my base and the undead base and how did Sylvanas get through it during the cutscene and the previous interlude?
Since Garithos is dead, why are the humans and dwarves are still hostile to the blood elves and naga?
Sylvanas' unit model is green while her team color is cyan.
Base buildings are all built in random clusters.
Why are the orcs hostile and who is this new horde and what are the bandits doing with them? I don't recall Sylvanas killing their leader, she possessed him.

Chapter 3:
Starting base area is too close to the main gate defensive towers and causes problems when defending from enemy attacks.
The side quest should appear at the start not as you approach the orc base, maybe as part of a statement by Sylvanas or a scout.
Goblin builder model is a miniaturized version of the tinker hero unit and has the hero glow aura
Why are there critters part of the brotherhood of bandits team?
What is the purpose of the large pile of barricades and carrions and rocks in front of the light blue base at the southern gate?
Once I free the blademaster and the orcs and bandits become my allies, there should be a shared LoS between us since we are now allies.
The brotherhood of bandits should be formed of bandits not the recruitable mercenary units from the camps

Chapter 4:
The portal is located in on an unreachable hill, it would be better to make a ramp or just place it on the same level as the ground.
Narrow paths again...
Why are the fel orcs hostile to the player since the campaign is supposed to happen after Arthas becomes one with Ner'zhul and Magtheridon has been defeated and tightly secured and the watchers didn't have the forces to wage an effective war let alone a rebellion against te draenei and Illidan.
How did the denizens of Outland knew about the death of Illidan since none were there and no one travelled to them.
The main quest states only to reach the Draenei village and that's it. After I reach it and flagged as completed and therefore end of the mission, a new side quest appears "Watchers Camp" which I think was intended to be part of the main quest
The elven gates leading to the watchers' camp is closed yet passable.
A huge watcher army attacks just after I reach the draenei village and my army almost died because of the narrow paths

Chapter 5:

Hardened skin upgrade for Dragon Turtle is unit is researchable but the unit isn't available.

Main Quest tab shows that there are no available quests -Undiscovered Quest- but there is a message in the log that shows the title of the quest " Draenei Rescue" and the objective "Survive for 30 minutes"

My units do not respond when an enemy is attacking them or any buildings or units near them, I have to attack command them.

Chapter 6:
Many wrong things in this chapter.

For starter, There is shared control over the green undead ally between me-the player- and the computer AI
So many creeps in weird places in large groups
The undead outposts aren't exactly an outpost because they are huge fortified bases.
Before I completed the first main quest, I discovered an undead base at the bottom right corner of the map, I noticed that the AI is still inactive at this point, so I took advantage of it and destroyed all undead bases from bottom right to bottom left to upper left.
The undead bases of the optional quest suddenly vaporize once I destroy their altars. Then I realized that the side quest is to destroy the three alters but it doesn't make sense, how could an altar control the fate of an undead faction? if that was the case then it should apply to all undead.
After I cleared the outposts, the workers came and started building a base, Elven, Naga and Draenei. It's not balanced for the player, it would be a better idea if you assigned them to three separate teams, the player would take control of the elven base, two AI controlled bases Naga and Draenei. Also, my undead ally didn't get any workers, all I have is the remaining undead army and Sylvanas with no way to revive her if she died.

After reading some of the comments I remember encountering the same issues.

The story didn't make sense to me, the layout of the maps is frustrating and some maps have many unnecessary doodads. The script is full of grammatical errors and it doesn't reflect the speech behavior of the characters.

Level 19
Some translations are a bit yanky, but nothing that a second read won't fix. I couldn't find any untranslated or unintelligible text, so I see no reason not too approve this.

Set to Approved

Level 23
I had more fun playing this than expected. One thing that caught my eye is some chapters have huge expansive terrain/space that don'y really play a purpose, specifically chapter 5 (the huge black temple terrain that doesn't do much), chapter 3 (the middle and bottom left areas could have been condensed greatly) and chapter 6 (a lot of space in the top where we initially attack the 3 spaces with that huge army, and then all that extra space around Kelthuzad's main base). Chapter 1 and 2 were in my opinion excellent at being small, condensed maps.

Also, canceling a guard tower in chapter 5 for some reason made the timer go from 7 minutes back to 30 minutes, ha-ha.

I look forward to playing the other campaigns in this series.

Level 3
I like the campaign alot minus some erros in translating. At the final mission Sylvannas and her forces tend to randomly attack enemy base, also Sylvannas herself sometimes randomly uses spells wich was bit annoying.
Other than that i have no complains. Final score 4/5

Level 2
I don't know if it is Sansaney's writing that is very poor or if it's your translation.

However I know it's not easy and you deserve credit for doing it! :)

But personally, even if I'm not a native English speaker, it prevents me from fully enjoying the campaign. So I stopped at the beginning of the 2nd mission for now.

I notice that several people made suggestions to improve the translation when the campaign was put online but so far they have not been integrated. What a pity.

Thanks anyway and keep up the good work :)

Level 13
Simple and easy campaign. For the time it was made, it was very good, so the rating is 5. I started playing it on 1.27 but due to Fatal Errors I was able to finish it on 1.30

Last edited:
Level 5
Here is my review of Destiny of Blood Elves: (review may contain spoilers)

Global enjoyment: This is the first campaign that I forced myself to end (probably not the last), let me save your precious time.
I don't know if it was the first map of the creator but man, there are too many things to say. I won't say this is unacceptable
because that's mean and it's not, but it could have reached that point. There is a real lack of effort or there's none at all. 0

Scenario: So this is supposed to be an alternative part of the original campaign. Arthas DK morphing into himself with the horse and then LK and then trying to get the control, just don't touch the LK model, I don't know, and moving out of the Frozen Throne in 2 seconds to yell "Jonah" (may I know who that man is? because from this moment I knew this would be fun/a mess). Illidan completely dying could've been interesting but it was poorly exploited. Kaelthas doesn't feel like himself, he doesn't even care about Akama's death there was 2 lines of text for him lol. Vashj too, she seems friendly but not in a complice way like the campaign, she just looks kind and dumb. Sylvanas, same issue, I am not even talking about the way she ends herself pathetically like it was heroic while nothing looked like it, having some revelation all of a sudden. Varimathras... nothing to say with Akama, both ending like crap, they died like butter in the microwave that was already hot. Fel orc's being your enemy, just not lore accurate even after Illidan's death, Magtheridon is chained in the Black Temple to keep the bloodlust. No Maiev, why? I could keep going I'm gonna stop. Going back and Forth Between Azeroth and Outland like it was MCdonald. The script is nonsense to me. 0

Terrain: What to say, areas too small, lack of diversity, of nuances, I see nothing emaning from this except fast work. Doodads overused just why? Choke points being annoying. Dalaran so small? Same goes for Black Temple, empty with nothing inside, no demons? 0

Techtree: You see the campaign's naga and blood elves? Now you have less of these, no siege, no custom models. You just look at your army, feeling empty with mass snapdragons. 0

Heroes: The only, ONLY, good part of the campaign because Kaelthas' q spell is actually dope with that little orb on his head while casting, Vashj being Vashj is not a risk but it's ok. Nothing more and nothing less. +0.5

Difficulty: Everything was made in difficult, the only skill cap that is required here is to know how to "a" click and you will finish the campaign in 3 hours for like 8 levels I think. This is not tolerable, between having something lame and this, I'd better have a lame level. +0

By the grade you can tell I won't go further into the serie, hope others will enjoy it, I've done enough damage. 0.5/5

Last edited:
Level 23
Yeeeeeah, this campaing at least wasn't a buggy mess, but is very poor, the history is very simple and straightforward, the dialogues are bit longer that they should be for the classical "I have to doubt" of the characters, the map desing is also weak, they look very amateur, specially that last mission in Draenor: too big and too empty, is tedious move even if you bring tps, because in older versions you had to expend 4 item slots to use them, and buying more is inviable because you will run out of money, and the last mission is just a massive A+click.
Only if it had something creative, but you basically are playing with the same units in the blood elf campaing in inferior maps with an inferior story.

Level 5
Yeeeeeah, this campaing at least wasn't a buggy mess, but is very poor, the history is very simple and straightforward, the dialogues are bit longer that they should be for the classical "I have to doubt" of the characters, the map desing is also weak, they look very amateur, specially that last mission in Draenor: too big and too empty, is tedious move even if you bring tps, because in older versions you had to expend 4 item slots to use them, and buying more is inviable because you will run out of money, and the last mission is just a massive A+click.
Only if it had something creative, but you basically are playing with the same units in the blood elf campaing in inferior maps with an inferior story.
What patch were you playing it in? I tried to play it recently on patch 1.36, Chapter 1 already crashing if I want I click "Save".