• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ChaosChasers

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Gray_Fox Presents

--BlightHeart Resurrection--

-v1.1.5-
--Story--

2 Years have passed since the Chaos Champions defeated Grandmaster Mor'biuth and halted his schemes. However, ... evil still lurks within Blightheart Hold and the land still festers with rot. Now, this new Mor'bian Cult seeks to resurrect its' former master and the heroes must once again return to challenge fate! Only this time ... they cannot do it alone!

--Screenshots--

271643-540b308e7f62d2be25b0ada6ae3222f4.png
271645-c211eaa9327ccd9be4abc1570bd70320.png

271646-13d5f1a677e63deb043405d76aba1f20.png
271648-656a9312c9b6b60ee7671fa71720d010.png

271650-c4bf9ecbcb06ca407cfdadde556e765e.png

271651-7979278cfded4d21e997c10370517c62.png
271647-68b6a8a687e9a1c2b3c5dd06cdd259bb.png

271679-e7ea5a5d94f2fa77402a3463367df1f9.png

--Map Info--

ChaosChasers is a 4 player co-op dungeon crawler RPG map.
A blend of Warchasers and my Chaos Champions series. Inspired by the likes of Diablo, Gauntlet and Dark Souls.
Up to four players band together and must fight their way through an accursed city against overwhelming masses of monsters.
Resources are scarce in the ruins, with no passive health or mana regeneration.
The Champions must make use of their abilities and the items found along the way to survive.

-Choose one of 8 unique Champions
-Take on the undead hordes of the Mor'bian Cult as they seek to revive their old master.
-Use Silver Keys to open treasure chests and gateways.
-Wield Magic items which unlock powerful but temporary power-ups.
-Collect a plethora of Items with unique effects and powers.
-Uncover the secrets of BlightHeart Hold
-Work together to defeat powerful Bosses

--The Champions--

271632-4ec1e3b0e526dc17250ec4c0eedab42a.jpg
--The Sunshield--
Strength Hero
A champion of the Light and defender of justice. Thaelin Dawnstrike wields a blessed shield and uses holy powers to protect his allies and smite the wicked!

Role:
Tank/Support
Sample Abillities:Consecration, Searing Light, Aegis
271631-6f5f23ff270b8258b4b6f20a1decbcf6.jpg
--The Frost Mage--
Intelligence Hero
A long-range spellcaster, Alys wields powerful ice magic to destroy her enemies or offer minor support to her allies.

Role: Damage/Support
Sample Abillities:Frost Shield, Blizzard, Spellweaver's Pact
271630-6d196e630b2838b395e2d93322de3a39.jpg
--The Moonguard--
Agility Hero
Phoenicia is a quick and nimble elf who comes equipped with a bow and lunar magic to quickly dispatch her enemies aswell as offer support to her allies.

Role: Damage/Support
Sample Abillities:Starfire, Sentinel, Night Warrior
271629-75dba7ccad304c705d8dc455c51c7f2c.jpg
--The Barbarian--
Strength Hero
a sturdy melee champion that is tough to take down. Eonyx strikes with such force, the earth itself starts to crumble.

Role: Tank/Damage
Sample Abillities:Ground Stomp, Rampage, Rockslide
271627-cb04cc141aee0076592caf87626447ba.jpg
--The Blademaster--
Agility Hero
Melee sword-fighter and a cunning warrior. Kurogo maneuvers quickly across the battlefield, dispatching enemies with speed and guile.

Role: Damage
Sample Abillities:Wind Walk, Bladestorm, Burning Blade
271628-f536d3f062cd638d59e053a48dfcf095.jpg
--The Shaman--
Intelligence Hero
Spell-casting mid-range Hero, Gorr Stormhowl can manipulate the elements to lay waste to his enemies or offer support to his allies.

Role: Support/Damage
Sample Abillities:Rolling Lava, Replenishing Waters, Feral Spirit
271625-d6892a2bfe24fe8833d99e268c7b25d8.jpg
--The Siegecrafter--
Agility Hero
Diezzle the Siegecrafter is a mid-range Hero who employs a variety of weapons at his disposal. Blasting and tearing enemies apart while being protected inside a sturdy mech-suit.

Role: Damage
Sample Abillities:Missile Launcher, Sawblades, BFG.
271626-c5322618fa244096bef1660f91d6b816.jpg
--The Phoenix Knight--
Strength Hero
A highly skilled melee warrior who has been trained in fire magic. Lord Pharos is heavily armored and a deadly spellcaster. Burning his enemies to a crisp with ease.

Role: Tank/Damage
Sample Abillities:Phoenix Breath, Incinerate, Fury of Al'ar

-A well-balanced composition is key, each Champion brings something useful to the team!

--Items--

271549-d81ed3abc9a05de1155903147b310b87.jpg
Food
-Food can be found throughout the ruins, often in barrels or crates.
Food items will restore a small portion of health, so be sure to keep your Hero well fed!
271548-481b12657695785a025d6bcffd2155cd.jpg
Silver Keys
-These are found when killing enemies, throughout the world or inside regular treasure chests.
They can be used to open locked gateways or locked treasure chests.
271547-86dbaaf5aee3cbdd415714dddf04966a.jpg
Barrels of TNT
-Sold by some merchants or found throughout the world, these can be used to lure enemies into deadly traps,
or to blow up debris, revealing secret passages!
271546-3319e5aa45cdc98d477b2d3c9d171e3a.jpg
Healthstone
-Your main healing Item, use to quickly restore a large amount of health.
Charges are limited and only replenish upon respawning or finding/purchasing a certain item.
The maximum charges on the Healthstone may be upgraded by finding a powerful but rare material.
271544-447ccb556b7f272aa8c12de336105b79.jpg
Tome of Insights
Once discovered, each player carries this tome with them,
allowing you to spend a specific currency on Permanent Stat Upgrades.
271545-015f6670802b8c1a1b14792a58ac5c94.jpg
Magic Items
-These provide a variety of temporary Abilities when picked up.
Only 1 may be carried at a time and by default they come with 3 charges.
The maximum charges can be upgraded by finding a certain item.
These Abilities can be discarded by using the Disenchanting service,
offered by the Tome of Insights or local merchants.
271652-53c91db5d0e0c78a38d2a3625bdfafa5.jpg
Equipment
-These provide passive bonuses aslong as they are carried in the heroes' inventory,
found in a total of 4 rarity levels ranging from Common items to powerful Legendary items!
271653-89a161c1b77893eab7be32c43104a16a.png
Cursed Items
-Avoid the red colored items!
They have opposite effect of their regular counterpart!

-Equally as important are the Items you will find along the way. You may find a variety of useful things inside treasure chests, hidden away or recovered from slain monsters.

-So gather up your companions and your courage and challenge Fate once more!

--Changelog--

• Release Version

• Bug Fixes
  • Balance Adjustments
  • New secrets and Rare creatures added
  • More Stones of Rebirth added throughout the map
  • New Items Added to the loot tables
  • Quality of Life improvements
  • Rifts of Chaos have appeared
    • (small challenge rooms where players must defeat the enemies before time runs out)

• More Bug Fixes
  • More Balance Adjustments
  • More Quality of Life improvements
  • New Passive Abilities have been added to all Champions

• Even More Bug Fixes
  • Even More Balance Adjustments
  • Gold Coins can now be picked up automatically
  • New Custom Music has been added.
  • New Secrets
  • Increased the amount of Spiders in the map

--Special Thanks to the following people!--

--Unit Models--
  • Kacpa2 -- Improved Jaina
  • Kuhnegetz -- Raven
  • MasterHaosis -- New Graveyard
  • HappyTauren -- SludgeMonster
  • Jj84 -- Skeleton Worker
  • Ujimasa Hojo -- Zombie and Derivatives
  • Stefan.K -- Undead Ghoul
  • AndrewOverload519 -- Crypt Drone Coccoon, Crypt Drone
  • epsilon -- Zombie Dog
  • Gottfrei -- PlagueDoctor, MysticSpawn
  • Johnwar -- (Re-Classic Packs) Spell Breaker, Shaman, Tauren, Captain, NE Archer
  • infrenus -- Spider Hag
  • tillinghast -- Greed
  • Mister_Haudrauf, --
  • olofmoleman -- Skeletal Dragon / Frostwyrm Remake
  • Fingolfin -- Leech
  • DeuceGorgon -- Arch Acolyte
  • Deolrin -- Possessed Tome
  • The Weird Human -- Prisoner
  • alfredx_sotn -- Chaos Spider
  • acolyteofdoom -- Dranai Fiend
  • Grunt -- BatWoman
  • Asteroth -- Pit Lord Ghost
  • Crazy Cow -- VillagerMan
  • Em! -- Ghost
  • Alpain -- Doom's Demon

--Doodads/Decorations--
  • Hellblazer-14 -- Ancient Tomb, Webs, Cobwebs
  • Remixer -- Stone Coffin
  • chilla_killa -- Coffin 2
  • HerrDave -- Gibbet, Factory, Water Wheel, Watch Post, Bell Tower
  • HappyTauren -- City Buildings, Necro Stronghold
  • Amigurumi -- Simple Houses
  • Mike -- Nightstand, Mine, Chapel
  • Eubz -- Wooden Archway, Cathedral
  • Molot -- Animated Smoke
  • Sunschips -- Animated Grass
  • Bakr -- Assorted City Buildings, Clock tower
  • Wandering Soul -- Scarecrow
  • GreyArchon -- KnightStatueA
  • borric -- Kutsche
  • Hellish Hybrid -- Hay Cart, Charred Remains,
  • Hawkwing -- Abomination Body Operating Table
  • the_silent -- Candlesticks
  • Lender -- Web
  • Infernal Tater -- Wooden Table Variants
  • Imforfun -- Fountain Defiled
  • GreyKnight -- Chair
  • Kael'thasBloodstrider32 -- Crystal Shield Colored
  • Cedricus -- Potence
  • A Void -- Frostwyrm Skeleton
  • Uncle Fester -- Blue and Green Crystals
  • SantoRayo[iP] -- Ghosts, Eyes, ...
  • Sephiroth_VII -- Hooked Peasant
  • Bisnar13 -- Candle, Dark Enchanted Tome
  • Tranquil -- Carpet 01, ceiling rays
  • Blood Raven -- Bells
  • Felipe Formadoc -- Blood Variations
  • wc3neverdies -- Dalaran Building Doodad Pack
  • Mephestrial -- Woodwall 135

--Items Models--
  • Kenathorn -- Icons to Models Pack, Some Custom Items Pack
  • Kuhnegetz -- Gems
  • 00110000 -- Legendary Chest
  • Zaldazzor -- Blue Treasure Chest

--Special Effects--
  • WILL THE ALLMIGHTY -- Nuclear Explosion, ION Cannon
  • Tranquil -- Rays
  • RightField -- Dark Fiery Globe
  • Vinz -- Soul Beam
  • Skizzik -- Green Pentagram Aura
  • D4RK_G4ND4LF -- Dark Vortex

--Textures/Icons--
  • Teebling -- WoW Icons Pack
  • Darky29 -- Eye of Sargeras Icon
  • Mc! -- Paladin Book Icon

--Spells/Triggers--
  • NightSkyAurora -- ChainFrost Spell
  • f0rsAk3n -- Omnislash
  • cyberkid -- Regen Field
  • hell gate -- Diablo Spells #3
  • Paladon -- GUI Knockback System

--Custom Music/Sound Effects--
  • Diablo
  • Diablo II
  • Diablo III
  • Elden Ring
  • Dark Souls III, Ashes of Ariandel
  • Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

--Other--
  • kobas - Map Description Template
  • Everyone who has participated in the Beta

--Author's Notes!--

If you like you can check out my previous Maps here:
Chaos Champions: Blightheart Hold
Chaos Champions II: Elderroot Grove
Chaos Champions III: Khor'gul Badlands

For feedback, suggestions, bugs, message me or leave a comment.
Thank you for checking out / playing my map!

--Warning! This map is not intended for reforged graphics and it is known to cause issues.--

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

271655-33cdbd30ebfc6174694677dacb866d91.jpg
Contents

ChaosChasers v1.1.5 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Kasper Aran autoselects the backpack which isn't able to use-buy his items. Manually choosing the hero works. Would be nice for gold to be autopicked since it's shared anyway. Being able to buy the Ghostbloom later kind of kills the uniqueness of the...
Level 22
Played it as Barbarian - SOLO and managed to get to the first boss
Evil Eye
The map is hard enough, as I felt it, and I like that difficulty!
Some questions here - are barbarian works like Warrior from WoW, getting mana/energy by being hit or by his hits?
Also spamming the [Q] button isn't good, it impacts AOE well but Barbarian has only [W] for a single target, [E] I used as a speed boost mostly.

Looking forward to complete map at full!

Attachments

• ChaosChasers.w3g
    158.8 KB · Views: 3
Level 10
Played it as Barbarian - SOLO and managed to get to the first boss
Evil Eye
The map is hard enough, as I felt it, and I like that difficulty!
Some questions here - are barbarian works like Warrior from WoW, getting mana/energy by being hit or by his hits?
Also spamming the [Q] button isn't good, it impacts AOE well but Barbarian has only [W] for a single target, [E] I used as a speed boost mostly.

Looking forward to complete map at full!

Yes the map is intended for about 3-4 players. The Barbarian and every STR hero gain Mana through attacking and being attacked.

I agree about the Q spell, the heroes and their abilities have room for improvement and I am thinking of ways to improve/overhaul them. I struggle a bit with it so I am open to any suggestions/ideas 😅

In any case thank you for playing the map and for your feedback! :thumbs_up:

Level 22
Yes the map is intended for about 3-4 players. The Barbarian and every STR hero gain Mana through attacking and being attacked.

I agree about the Q spell, the heroes and their abilities have room for improvement and I am thinking of ways to improve/overhaul them. I struggle a bit with it so I am open to any suggestions/ideas 😅

In any case thank you for playing the map and for your feedback! :thumbs_up:
Well, in case of some lonely people like myself - maybe add some scaling / difficulty modes for solo? Like bosses would be weaker enough to be still hard, but killable solo.
You can look how Diablo 3 done scaling in co-op: bosses and world scales according to players amount, more players - higher stats.

Level 1
Always love your maps, only thing i had some kind of issue with was during the frost dragon fight, he flys up into the air and your camera zooms out but he is invunerable and its literally all you can target is him and not the tombs or the risen frost zombies not sure what ya could do about that but it was hilariously frustrating but amazing map

Level 10
Always love your maps, only thing i had some kind of issue with was during the frost dragon fight, he flys up into the air and your camera zooms out but he is invunerable and its literally all you can target is him and not the tombs or the risen frost zombies not sure what ya could do about that but it was hilariously frustrating but amazing map

I'll see what I can do about that! Thank you for the feedback and for playing my maps! :wink:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Kasper Aran autoselects the backpack which isn't able to use-buy his items. Manually choosing the hero works.
  2. Would be nice for gold to be autopicked since it's shared anyway.
  3. Being able to buy the Ghostbloom later kind of kills the uniqueness of the starter item choosing.
  4. At first I thought this would be a sort of War Chasers reskin seeing the same initial place. In the end it kind of is, even the tank part is here.
  5. By any chance was the infested village inspired by places like the Conflagration from Grim Dawn?
  6. Some houses may spawn creatures outside the playable or reachable zone if they're too near doodads like the hound one right to the left of the flesh golem boss.
  7. You can definitely range kill the spiders before the gates open.
  8. Dodging the nerubian boss' emergence from underground spikes seems impossible even if you're moving or not standing on the dust parts.
  9. Like how you reused already played map parts for new content, albeit for a short while.
  10. A Mana Bloated Risen was stuck in two Dalaran tower doodads right at the first corner past the bridge of the tank circuit zone. Another one in the Dalaran building doodad just before the second bridge and an Embraced Newborn past this bridge. A worm and another risen to the left of the second tower past this bridge in the south, stuck in the column doodad. Two other worms more to the left, after the tower past the iron fence. More risen blocked in the southwestern corner from the first protector.
  11. Corrupted Ancient have turn animation bugs. Use the fixed ones instead: Rooted Corrupted Ancients attack animation bug
  12. You can select the NE SFX or whatever it's called after destroying the corrupted protector boss.
  13. It's fine when you gain full HP on level up but after reaching the max level you can't do that anymore so it would be nice for that to still happen somehow based on kill number or something, I dunno.
  14. Loving the doodad spiders and crab on the walls of things.
  15. Warlock's Skull doesn't create a health stone during the fight with the boss of the land of the dead when the fire nerubian summoned unit dies or expires.
Overall, good material.
Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 10
  1. Kasper Aran autoselects the backpack which isn't able to use-buy his items. Manually choosing the hero works.
  2. Would be nice for gold to be autopicked since it's shared anyway.
  3. Being able to buy the Ghostbloom later kind of kills the uniqueness of the starter item choosing.
  4. At first I thought this would be a sort of War Chasers reskin seeing the same initial place. In the end it kind of is, even the tank part is here.
  5. By any chance was the infested village inspired by places like the Conflagration from Grim Dawn?
  6. Some houses may spawn creatures outside the playable or reachable zone if they're too near doodads like the hound one right to the left of the flesh golem boss.
  7. You can definitely range kill the spiders before the gates open.
  8. Dodging the nerubian boss' emergence from underground spikes seems impossible even if you're moving or not standing on the dust parts.
  9. Like how you reused already played map parts for new content, albeit for a short while.
  10. A Mana Bloated Risen was stuck in two Dalaran tower doodads right at the first corner past the bridge of the tank circuit zone. Another one in the Dalaran building doodad just before the second bridge and an Embraced Newborn past this bridge. A worm and another risen to the left of the second tower past this bridge in the south, stuck in the column doodad. Two other worms more to the left, after the tower past the iron fence. More risen blocked in the southwestern corner from the first protector.
  11. Corrupted Ancient have turn animation bugs. Use the fixed ones instead: Rooted Corrupted Ancients attack animation bug
  12. You can select the NE SFX or whatever it's called after destroying the corrupted protector boss.
  13. It's fine when you gain full HP on level up but after reaching the max level you can't do that anymore so it would be nice for that to still happen somehow based on kill number or something, I dunno.
  14. Loving the doodad spiders and crab on the walls of things.
  15. Warlock's Skull doesn't create a health stone during the fight with the boss of the land of the dead when the fire nerubian summoned unit dies or expires.
Overall, good material.
Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
Hey, thanks for the review and approval! :grin:
I will work on the points and feedback mentioned, thank you for the input.

I wasn't thinking of grim dawn when I made the village but looking back on it I think my mind was subconsciously influenced by it, I've played that game alot 😅

Level 21
Tried the map real quick alone (will play soon with a bunch of friends).

Seems like a solid continuation of your former works - hope it won't be too easy with a group.
More later
edit:
3h of dungeon crawling later:
  • + custom music, very atmospheric
  • + boss battles (flashy stuff! and the meteor of impending doom on boss 2 got us once or twice)
  • + better/more itemization than before (could still use some more interesting choices)
  • + secrets (shadow fragments? might have to replay at some point)
  • + enjoyable tank ride (not like in the original warchasers, where it could ruin the experience since it was too tight and permadeath)
minor: silver chests hold too many mediocre items like the new magical, charged abilities (maybe add another tier to them?)
medium: many abilities are a reskin, somewhat flavored default abilities, but still interesting enough
other than that no real nuisance/negatives

We beat it as:
25 knight
27 archer
29 shaman :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 12
I just finished the map solo and It WAS EPIC! :goblin_yeah:
I played using the latest version of Deforged, here is the replay, it took me 2 hours to complete it.

- I remember playing this with some other players in the past and I remember saying that this map has a tone of potential, but besides that one other time I have never played the map since, so this is the second time I've played this map and the first time I play it solo and to my surprise, it went quite smooth solo, I can even say it was quite easy, almost too easy :wink:

I think you could add some extra difficulties to the map or if not just slightly raise the difficulty level overall of the mobs and bosses.

From the entire map, the only thing that "gave me trouble" so to speak were the rifts, since I couldn't manage to kill the given number of monsters under the timer I failed most of the rifts, I was surviving just fine inside them, but the timer made it impossible for me to finish the quest since I just couldn't kill the monsters fast enough, I guess these rifts are build to be completed with more than 1 player in mind, which is fine.

- My hero was Diezzle (Siegecrafter), a really enjoyable hero with great spells. I noticed that he gains mana from any damage he deals to enemies, which meant I never ran out of mana during fights. I really appreciate this feature, as I find it frustrating when my hero runs out of mana after only a few spell uses in RPGs or other war3 maps. This makes the game boring since a hero without mana can only rely on auto-attacks, which takes away from the fun of the map. That's why I love maps like yours that offer players almost unlimited mana for their hero's spells.

There was one thing that bothered me tho, his ultimate was pretty weak, I believe the E aoe spell was dealing almost as much dmg, if not more, than the ultimate and was on a much shorter cooldown, because of that I suggest slightly boosting his ultimate, you could also make it deal dmg based on agility, that would help it a bit more.

- I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this map is the best of its kind, and by that I mean the best Warchasers type map, i played tons of different versions of warchasers maps over the years and this one takes the cake, it is truly the best and the real successor to the original Warchasers map (which is one of the first custom maps made in War3).

- There is so much customization done to this map, The terrain being the most fleshed out aspect, it is just gorgeous :cute:, at first you can barely tell it is even a warchasers map because the terrain is so unique and diverse, giving a whole nother level of atmosphere to the game!

The music was also lovely, combined with the great terrain pretty much cemented the ambiance and atmosphere of the map, they combined so well with each other, it was truly a great experience!

- I loved the huge variation of enemy creatures as well, lots of unique mobs with unique skins, and there were even mini-bosses and lots of bosses with epic boss fights, I loved all of them, they were done really well!

I have only one criticism about a specific boss fight. It concerns the Fire Nerubian Spider boss fight. In my opinion, the fight was too easy. The boss should use its spells more frequently, especially when it transforms into its fiery form. Also, during this stage, the meteor that falls from the sky comes down too slowly - it takes around 10 seconds - which gives players too much time to dodge. I suggest that the meteor should fall much faster and that the boss should be able to throw more than one during the whole fight, to make the fight more challenging and exciting.

But for real tho, that whole scene was just :goblin_yeah:so fucking epic, when he gets into the second stage and transforms, getting that fiery skin, accompanied by the epic music which was so on point I must say, it was truly the highlight of the entire map In my opinion, pure epicness! :spell_breaker:

-I appreciate how, as the map becomes more complete and explored stronger mobs and mini-bosses spawn in previous regions, making the map feel alive and less deserted.

- Tons of crates and destructible around the map, loved that.

- Secrets galore as well, I just recently got into playing Path of Exile, and every time I see a silver key and silver chests/doors I get super excited :xxd:

I found some bigger secrets like that book in the far north part of the map that didn't do anything I think, or that one purple orb that said 1/4 something, I also had no idea what that was for since I couldn't find the other 3, I believe there should be more hints about these secrets so the players have an idea of where to search for them and when.

- The Tank part of the map was also done super well, cuz my god... every warchasers map has it...and is by far the worst aspect of the map :xxd:since is always a super slow and boring slugfest, but not here, not in this map!

You managed to take the worst part of warchasers and transform it into one of the best, tho I must say, the cooldowns of that E Aoe spell can be a bit shortened since it was pretty OP with its 3 sec cd. Also, I didn't quite get the part at the end with the tree boss and those 4 colored levers, it didn't seem they were doing anything really, I just went and killed the boss without using them, I guess there must have been something there but I couldn't use them for anything, so that is one aspect that needs to be fixed for sure.

All in all, I can say I had a lot of fun playing this map and I can't wait to see what you'll do next!

My rating for this Custom Map is an 𝓢 Tier (Masterpiece) with 100 out of 100 points!

Attachments

• solo.w3g
    524.9 KB · Views: 0
Level 5
Amazing map man me and my wife had a blast playing it , great work and also i have a bug plus an exploit.
the exploit is that in the sheep area you can use the mask that teleports you to enemies to kill the sheeps thefore skiping the need of finding the legit way to get into that secret area

also the sunshield hero's ultimate at level 2/3 was not doing any damage at all

but regradless of that thank you. this has been one of the best maps i played in YEARS!