• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beyond the Walls of Eternity - A Beta-stage Innovative RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Suddenly Nahar opens his eyes and grabs for his head, he feels an enormous headache.. He looked around him, and saw two humanoids, then he glared at the landscape.. what was this for a barren wasteland? He asks quite feeble: ''W-where am I..''.
Then he searched in his bag for some water and drank it, vanishing the dust in his throat.

He focused again on the creatures and noticed they had wounds.

Level 19
When Nahar heard the word 'Necromancer' he shivered. Anyways, he didn't pay attention to the two guys again and searched in his bag, conjuring a book from it. He searched for few seconds for the right page, and then his finger scrolled over the page and then found the spell he muttered.
''Wait.. we're at--''

The green mist subsided, and the silver fragmhents eased out of taiion's side and fell to the ground, he was healed. suddently he pointed his staff at silverblade and a white beam struck him in the chest, that would paralyse him for around ten minutes. then, competely exasted he turned on the young wizard. "and who, are you? he asked, his voice, as all vamipres voices are, was smooth and graceful.

Level 19
He stood up and shoved the dust from his clothes. Nahar stood shaking on his knees and put the book away in his bag.
''I am.. Nahar from the Ivory Tower.. a mighty mage!'' he tries to bluff, but he fails miserably. ''Now, I guess you'd like to know where we are..?''
He picked his book again and opened it.

Level 19
Nahar clustered his hand into a fist and said mocking: ''Aha, the 'great' Necromancer doesn't knows it himself?''
He quickly realized who he faced and looked in his book: ''Somewhere in the.. what? Impossible, but how..''
He closed the book and muttered pale: ''We crossed the walls of Enternity and are now.. in one of the dimensions..''

"damn," he curse for the third time in as many minutes, the walls of eternity? "Curse it all!" he muttered, then looked a the wizard, and said: "you are no wizard are you? you are just an apprentice! maybe just a peasant dressed up in wizards clothes! No matter, he," Taiion pointed at silverblade "will wake up soon very angy... if you are a mage then tell me, what spells do you know? what is your element, a hyrdomacer, geomancer? speak!" although his voice elevated, the subtleness was very soothing.

Level 19
''I will show you who I am, damn vampire.''
In his anger about the insolence of the Necromancer he raised his hands and closed his eyes, elevating his voice muttering the incarnation.
A huge enormous fireball was created, but.. it shrinked and shrinked, and the heat disappeared, until it became a small flame, with a little pulse.
Nahar looked surprised about his own power, because he knew he couldn't do it. Then his surprised expression turned into a smile, because the fire became.. almost living.

''I am an apprentice, and my speciality.. nothing and I'm weak, but I can do what a real mage can, value the things I create..''
He closed his hand where the fire was in and lets it vanish.

Level 14
while Greymare was walking in that strange desert he saw a big explosion, he thought''Fire in the desert?''He runned towerds the cliff while the fire was shrinking, he saw a human mage a half elf and half undead, and a falen warrior with a gun, he wanted to see what happened there, he desided to go down there and asl them if the elve's words were true.
''I greet you.''he said at the wizard and the 'wizard' maybe an apprentice he thought watched at him angryly.

Taiion laughed at the fools attemt at a spell, "you cannot control your magic you must not have had any decent training... but i will not feed on your blood, you may yet be useful to me. he then turned to the other human and laughed quietly at his scruffy apperance. "And who, are you, human?" Taiion exteded his wings and flew into the air. he was getting hungry... for blood.

Level 19
Quite hurted Nahar said: ''Hum, I can controll my magic if I do the spells I'm adept in..''
He also turned to the new guy and examined him and chuckled.
''He's just a.. kid.. a kid without magic that passed the enternal wall..''
He laughed at the irony of it and said: ''What are you doing here?''

"Boy," he laughed cruelly, "if the orcs kidnapped your parents 12 years ago why would they come here? and even if they did, your parents would no longer be alive."

Taiion
landed near Nahar, and said to him: "apprentice, you cannot fool me into beliving that you have great powers, your feeble skill is clear. but, if you agree to train under me, you can achive magical skills few humans can dream about." his voice was so seductive and alluring that even some with the greates of willpower would have trouble resisting.

Level 19
But he had the willpower to resist and asked suspicious: ''What does it costs? You're a vampire.. and trusting you would be.. not normal, to put it like that.''
He looked at the Necromancer again with a mix of terror, happyness and suspicion.

Level 19
Nahar looks hesitating to him, you can see he is thinking.
''I have no idea to get home, so this could be an alternative, but.. you're a necromancer.. as long you don't teach me your.. black magic.''
He speaks the last words with disdain, but then he shakes hands and then says: ''Agreed..''

"good, now we need to deal with this... he put his palm into the air and a pulse, like a heatwave blated towards greymare, but he did not feel a thing, except for a slight pain in his head. this... Greymare..." he looked at the boy and smiled, "you may come with us, and search for and exit, we may find your parents along the way... but you must be useful." he turned to nahar, "now we must work on your fireball..."

"Hmmm... your mind is not clear, you are not foucsed on your magic, your are foucused on the flame... foucus on the release of magic... keep it steady, and when you are ready, increase the flow, build up power, but to not release it! do not let the mana spill out of you like a wave! center it, and slowly release... keep the power steady..." Taiion urged, his voice still smooth and silky.

Level 19
He clears his mind and focuses on the magic, just as he said. Slowly, focused and not letting mana slip, he creates a normal sized fireball. He vanishes it and says tired; ''I did it, master.. but.. I'm tired and I'll need sleep.''

OOC: Really, I'm tired and I'm going to sleep now, so finish this please for today.

Level 12
Just after Taiion and Nahar went to rest, strange magic was sensed in the air. It began to grow after some time. Soon the portal was opened and black, tall and strong Necromancer appeared. "So this is the place where 'vampire betrayer' is?" said Necromancer. "I'll have to find him, then", he continued. He summoned few rats, and then he ordered them to scout area around him. "I will find you Taiion..." he whispered.

OOC: Sorry for entering story like this, but i really like this RP, and i want to play it with you guys... :)

EDIT: The World is Flat we typed at the same time, so i haven't seen your last post. Sorry, maybe now our stories don't fit :(

Last edited:
Level 12
OOC: I have a character. Read earlier posts. His name is Kaz'rogal. And he's evil necromancer. BTW Glad you like it Flat... :)))) Can i call you like that? I am too lazy to write whole name! xP

Level 12
OOC: So, I can be evil character? I mean I would like to be evil character, so you all can fight me and kill me xP Then I become good and help you a lot xP
IC: After some time sitting around, waiting for rats to find Taiion, Kaz'rogal suddenly sensed that Taiion was found in the nearby camp. But also he got information that he's not alone, and that he is fighting. "Khmm...Indeed bad situation, he don't know that I am here. Why shouldn't I wait? I mean, i have nothing to lose. That's it, i will wait for the right moment to attack him." Kaz'rogal thought. "I am heading into small town just west of here. Another rat has just founded it. It's about time to dismiss those rats." he thought. After some time thinking, he decided to move into that small town...

OOC: Is this good?? :)

"ha! the power was not stored in the crystal!" and with that Taiin waved his hand and another crystal appeared" then hewaved his staff and ten armoured skeltons climbed out of ground and arranged themselves in a line. ignoring graymare he shouted: "i have mighty powers at my command! fear me! do not fight me or you will be a permanent addition to my army!"

Level 12
After hours of traveling, Kaz'rogal finally reached town. Town was very small, and inside were humans. It looked very peacefully, there was no sign of evil being in it. Everything was green and full of life. Kaz'rogal entered the town, and headed into Tavern. "Maybe i could get some beer" he thought. When he entered the Tavern, there were people from almost all kinds. Dwarves, Humans and even Elves were drinking together and singing their songs. Kaz'rogal didn't knew their language, (that song was singed on the elvish language) so that song was sounded stupid to him. He went to bartender. "One beer please" said Kaz'rogal. Bartender went into storage room to get one beer to necromancer. While he was waiting, Kaz'rogal turned and looked around. There was no normal person, all people in the tavern were drunk, even girls were drunk. "They are making a party?" Kaz'rogal thought. When bartender returned into tavern with necromancer's beer, Kaz'rogal gave him 20$ for that beer. "Is it enough?" Kaz'rogal asked. "Of co'rs it's enogh'" bartender said. Kaz'rogal drinked that drink fast and then he went upstairs to see for his room...

EDIT: OOC: Hey a7xpwns3, why can't Squidle and arthas play this roleplay? Maybe they still don't fit in the story. But it's surely much more fun to play with more players! :) Sorry, i am not attacin' you. Just saying...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.