• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Planetside RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Lucius and his squad took up a postion over looking the massive cavern.
You mean the massive cavern linked to the outside by a mile long tunnel going into the mountain? The vavern linked to several other vast caverns? The cavern occupied by my men, with the factory and mining equipement deep in the cavern network? My caverns? :p

*With the prisoners locked away, the marines fall back to talk. The Construction Drone still working on the factory alone, nearly ready to start producing, the marines instead are in the main cavern, and talk. After some debate about security, they decide to send two marines to set up sensors along the tunnel entrance. With that, they began.*

How many guys do you have on the planet?

Level 10
35 marines in total. theres 65 on the other planet that is a forest world. then the serfs which is 200 (they can't do anything they suck -.-, and 10 marines are on the space hulk.)
Lucius walked into the cover of a ice rock, unsuitable cover for now it seems he thought to himself. Ularo carrying the beacon looked in front of him to see something coming from the cavern. he ducked into cover.

Level 10
(i.e these guys have dark green armor.)
The rest of the squad reacted as well lucius jumped into a more suitable cover while the heavy support marine deployed his weapon on the right of him.
"Lucius incoming two targets unknown should i fire a warning shot?" Asked the Marine holding the melta gun.
"Yes Logar you may fire a warning shot if they get to the edge of the cavern." answered lucius into the vox channel."yes sir."
suddenly a massive fire ball hit the cavern wall the guards jumped and rolled into cover. Soon weapons fire was coming at them.
"Well turns out that they want to fight, Brothers."
"Heavy support fix fire onto the cavern disarm them."
"yes sir."
Soon the guards cover were destoried and finding themselves outmatched quickly fell back.

Level 23
HEY! YOU DO NOT CONTROL MY CHARECTERS! YOU GOT THAT? YOU DO NOT TOUCH THEM AND DECIDE WHETHER I WANT TO FIGHT! ><
Now we will do this PROPERLY ><

I fail to see how your men got through the mile so quickly. If you are ambushing my men at the main caverns, then you should know that there are 10 others right around the corner -.-

Why does everyone want to be on my doorstep? -.- (Happening currently in Unofficial Futiristic Roelplaying Thread) Am I that much FUN to be around? -.-

Level 23
*The warning shot was fired, and hit the wall. The two guards crouched, aiming up the tunnel, looking for the source. The other ten marines heard it as well, and took up weapons. Now, all 12 marines had their weapons aimed at the cavern. One marine, taking out a sphere, throws it up the cavern road, bouncing it off the wall, and landing it behind the first layer of cover that the opposition was behind. One of the sphere's domes began turning, and quickly swiveling, allowing the marines sight and informing them on what their intruders looked like, as well as their large numbers (how many ARE coming in? D:) Tightening their grips, one marine shouts to the intruders, "Kal tor mara klak! Uno kara Chozo tar;kerra mal'shek!"*

Requires translators, this one does :p

Level 10
lol var. Do you even know what you wanted him to say? XD

*Nova gets to the island and jumps off the board. He deactivates it and picks it up. Huntrash waited for him and Nova looks around at the island. Nova turns on his communicator and begins speaking. "Guys, you won;t elieve this but.... There are walls here."
"What do you mean walls?" came the reply.
"I mean walls. Built walls. Someone used to be here."
"Hmmm, I wonder what happened."
"Well, if something happeened, I hope it was a long time ago and that it wasn't caused from something in here."
"Same thing here. Well, good luck exploring."
"Yeah, thanks." Nova turned it off and began exploring the ruins with Huntrash.*

Level 10
theres only five of them there -.-. the others are setting up base camp.
"Brothers i think we have just found an enemy or a friend to fight, these xenos creatures shall die under my blade." Lucius turned. "Destiny's Wraith is at hand, Brother Logar use the melta weapon to melt the ice underneath them, brothers give me covery fire if the fire at me. ONLY IF WE ARE FIRE UPON! do not harm these alien unless they fire upon us i shall parley with."
Lucius ran fast towards the entrance...

Level 10
Well considering it is a way to put fear into the enemies. They are Death Incrainte. We Are truly the emperor's finest : D.
Lucius walked up to the entrance as the guards looked at him inquistively, they sensed his movements and Lucius felt their anger towards him. If i am to go down it will be with honor if these xenos creatures attack me. he thought to himself.
No Brother you shall not fall today you will live on.whispered the thoughts in his head. Immeditaely he knew it was Talnar's communication.
Meanwhile.....
"Brother Captain..

Level 10
tleno, I wouldn't say they are jumping like morons, since they are the ones who easily captured you, and they aren't jumping. anyways, what we really need are further instructions. For all you know, you could be trying to take out your future ally. XD Oh, and storm, this game was meant for a squad each, not an army. You've got 30 men on this planet, and 60 on another for no purpose other than to back you up if you need them. What ever happened to the game factor? I thought we all agreed on small groups. XD

Level 23
I have 12 elite marines, and a single construction drone. Having some basic supplies including some of the worst looking drilling machines (practically stands that fold open :/) and I'm not spending a year waiting for the factory to be built :/ But yes, 30 is a lot. I shortened it down to 3 squads of 4 elite marines. This whole expedition is composed solely of elite marines. :p

Level 10
lol well you'll find out what will happen.
Lucius walked towards the xenos. And then in his ear he heard screaming from his ear. "This Is ___________ we are under attack assissanlt unknown, wait they have been identified as the ______________"
"Sir engines are failing, sheilds are down we need to ram."
"Copy, This is SGT Rio we are sending out a single strike crusier with supplies and vechiles to the planet."
"Captain Calithin, they have just sent down __ Transports it is heading towards you, There forces are incoming, their fleet has crippled our arrays we are activating the self desturct, casulities are too high we are, (Inhuman screams are heard bolter fire is heard.) We have Daemons over they have breached the ship we are taking the suriviors down to the lower quaters.(Stops completely.)
In the sky the space hulk engines roared and the space hulk rammed into the other ship destorying each other making a massive expolsion in the sky as bright as the star next to it.

Level 10
"Lucius what just happened?" asked one of the soldiers standing behind the rock.
"I don't Know." Lucius turned from his point of view towards the soldiers. "If you understand speech then you should know that our enemies had followed us and had just destoried our way out of here. We wish to be your allies until this menace is defeated."
meanwhile.....
"Captain Calithin Aircraft incoming should we fire anti air?" asked one of the serfs who was shivering.
"Commence fire." Ordered Calithin.As soon as he said this massive bolts of power lurched at the two squads were ripped to shreds by the fire power unleashed upon their bodies.
"DAEMON, Captain!" Barked one of the SGTS.
The aircraft in the air were burn hulks crashing into the base camp destorying the ammo depot. Soon a massive expolsion errupted and the entire cavern was cracked under foot the warriors stopped fighting and looked at the ground as it began to shatter. Soon the battle was over as quickly as it had started.

Level 23
Just checking: It's past some mountains, away from the cave, and not at the cave, right?

*The marines remain quiet, as they heard the noise from the explosion and the crash, as the sound echoed through the length of the tunnel. Some of the marines look at eachother, questioning further actions, or what they should do.*

And, is this Lucius talking to the Chozo or at the base camp that was destroyed???

Level 10
The Chozo, and no its pretty far away from the caves.
"Lucius are you there?" Captain calithin held one of the marines as the battle had ended.
"Lucius?"
The marines around him looked at the desturction of the entire company at least a third were still alive, from the battle. (pretty much a tactical squad and a termantior squad surivived.) The Apothecary got up from his duties as the rest of the squads that had traveled with them were being sacvanged for any ammo.
"Captain Calithin i just did a mop up of any geneseed, their bodies are clean no one will know of what happened to these marines, but who do you think did this sir?" Asked the apothecary in a robotic voice.
"i found the remants of the transports, they were from Calis's attack force, but it still puzzles me how they found us." Calithin Pondered at his thoughts. "But still if we have a strike cruiser left that is all we need, as the space hulk we had found out in space i think it was a trap."

Level 10
The tactical squad looked at the field around them, they held their gaze at the sun, then they looked for any sign of lucius's squad. The two sgts looked at the captain for any new orders as the day turned into night.
Lucius walked in front of the Chozo Guards that had not responded. His helmet on his side, Lucius looked at his squad that were taking in a postion. Then he smelt smoke as the ground beneath him started to become dark. His squad looked at each other and ran in to support their sgt. the squad ran past the Chozo Guards as the chozo looked in confusion in the smoke as the began trying to locate the source.

Level 23
*Now confirmed that the intruders weren't going to shoot them yet, the Chozo turned, and ran back. Pulling out their maps, and activating their infra-red visors, the Chozo begin to spread to different tunnels, their rifles aimed ahead in case of retaliation.*

What happened to the guard I posted? As well as binding you? :/

And, running from dead-end to dead-end won't help you now :p The tunnels tend to be dead-ends, or lead to a vast caver, which leads to more dead-ends, vast caverns, or no where :p Have fun without maps :p (All chozo technologies are in Chozo)

Level 10
Well they can just smash through them : D. their tracking the source of beacon. plus they'll just activate the teleporters to get some back up. plus someone threw a smoke grenade we don't know where though.

Level 10
lol that sounds like fun. At least one of my creatures can see through smoke and fog. XD You'd love him. lol

*Nova and Huntrash searched the entire ruins and found nothing. He decided that these ruins had been here for ages, maybe since the ice age on this planet had started. People going undergroound to escape the sudden cold enviroment. There were no bodies, no sign of civilization other than the ruins. Nova activated his intercomm. "I think it's safe here. No bodies, no pots or bowls. Just ruins. I say we clear this out some and put the Kestrel here."
"Good idea. I'll set up the retractable roof."*

Level 10
((Continued))
"With the Kestrel here, this island won't sink. Aquaticus says there's some small fish down there, but other than that, nothing but rock and some small plant life."
"That's fine by me. Hey, before I forget, have Huntrash check the ceiling. I don't want any bats in here."
"Good idea. Who knows what alien bats could do, right?"
"Exactly."
"huntrash, search the ceiling for any life forms. Turn your beams on low." huntrash responded and the headlights were dimmed. huntrash floated up and aimed the headlights towards the cieling.*

Level 10
Lucius grabbed his melta bomb and threw it towards the way he and his men had come through. The entire cave shook and the entrance to the section of the cave was blocked.
"well that means that no one can follow us." One of the bolter marines said.
"Brothers were going down this tunnel till we find a exit."
Meanwhile...
"Captain we are following lucius last known location, it looks like he went to either of these two tunnels or the island over there." Reported one of the remaining of the command squads.
"we shall not leave lucius behind." Commanded Calithian. "Strike Cruiser Malin's Wraith what is your postion?"
"Malin's Wraith here we are landing near your postion with 2 thunder hawks to extract you, where are the drop pods over?"
"They are guarded by a combat squad that was sent there before we lost half of this squadron. They have reported nothing out of the ordinary i am giving you their cooridnates now."

Level 10
ummm are you going to my area now? Cause I'm at least ten miles away from var. and the only entrance would be the one I made, which goes straignht down and is large enough for one person at a time. I'm the only one with an island so far. and if you are talking abot another island, we're nowhere close to the ocean.

Level 23
you... your bombing my caves! Your going to have to clear the rubble you know -.- The Chozo WERE here first.

*Hearing the thunder of an explosion, the commander directs his men to continue searching, and heads down another tunnel. Using his radar, he sees where the explosion came from.* He's right around the corner to the left of the cavern you'll come across. And he is NOT very happy.

Level 10
well they are looking for an artifact they are trying to do their job
Lucius placed the melta bomb onto the pile of rubble and walked away from it. The rest of the squad started shooting at the other areas to destory all of the other pathways. leaving one left. Lucius walked up to this one and took his melta bomb and threw it into the middle of the hall way denoating it clear it large enough for them to fit through. The plasma cannon fired at the remaints as it burned through the rocks that was once a dead end. The rest of the squad followed as the plasma cut through the rocks and lucius threw a kark greande at the their entrance.
"Lucius excelent plan what do we do now?" asked of the bolter marines.
"we shall continue to follow this beacon, we shall not forsake an imperial beacon to the clutches of these xenos."
"Yes Brother!"
The entire cavern was bathed in darkness but their eyes could see as if it were day.

Level 23
uhh..... he was right around the corner... And why are you blowing up the tunnels that belong to another race? That is NOT the way to make allies. I think the Chozo are more likely to turn you in to the Xenos now that you are destroying their base. -.- ANd what will you do if you find the factory that is being built? Destroy that too? -.- I am getting sick of these super bombs that seem to be the size of C-4 -.- The tunnels are composed of a strong rock, so, again, I ask, why are you making the Chozo angry? -.-

Level 23
*Rocks fell around him, and the Commander retreated. Telling all units of the intruder's actions, the teams fall back to the factory, while another pair hunts for the escapees, to throw them out so they can deal with the larger threat to their lives and base.*

Some "excellent" plan you have. The Xenos didn't even know you were in here until you started blowing up walls >< You wanted an alliance with the Chozo to help fight the Xenos, and begin that alliance by blowing everything up... I don't think that will be going over very well -.-

Forgot how many of yor men are in the caves

before I forget, what is a xenos?

Level 23
so... he thinks the Chozo are after some artifact? Oh how mistaken they are. :p They have no clue what the CHozo are like. Unfortunately, the Commander isn't as forgiving as the Admiral is :p

*Complete enough to begin, the factory begins production. As the metals are melted down, reformed, and cast, the peices begin to come together, and the mechanical arms begin building the peices. The squads retreat back to the factory, and the two remaining Chozo continue their hunt for the escapees, going down the remaining tunnel.*

Level 10
Lucius stopped and picked up the last melta bomb and threw it onto the last blockade in his path. it expolded in a superheated blaze as it tore through the last barrier. And they were under neath the cavern which their camp once lay. They walked through the corspe and burning chunks of metal that lay there. Lucius walked towards the crashed transport ships. As he did he felt the very earh beneath him shake as a hand lurched up and grabbed one of the marines with a bolter.
(Okay there are only 5 marines Vasaigen, -1 that just died so you aren't facing a tactical squad which could possibly own you, just because your wondering they were using the plasama cannon as a way to get through the entire mountain so they had back tracked back to where the camp was.)
The marine started thrashing violently as the other marines fired at the hand to let go of their brother marine the hand fell down limp and the marine silent with death on his helmet. Lucius kept his pace towards the crashed vechile.

Level 10
But he saw a figure looming in the door way of the vechile he ducked down into cover the rest of the squad followed. He peered into the crashed ship and say blue and green colors on their armor he knew immdeiately what to do. he pulled his power weapon from his back and the rest of the squad responded and fired at the figures standing in the door way. Immediately the figures jumped into cover. But failed to notice Lucius's trap they were beheaded immediatley as they peered over. Lucius punched one of the traitors in the between the eyes. The rest of his squad unleashed fury into the rest of the traitors that remained. Soon the sounds of the short fire fight were over as quickly as it had started. Lucius wiped his blade and the rest of his squad followed at his pace they soon reached their objective Lucius put down the beacon and a Massive blaze of light appeared at the sight. And there stood a terminator Squad ready for vengance on those who slaughtered their brethren......

Level 23
Now if only we could get the communicators working, the Commander could give you a proper yelling. :3

*Finally, the first of the machines was completed, and went off to work, furthering the construction of the factory. The marines waited behind cover.*

What, oh what, will your Terminator Squad's response be to the sight of the Chozo? Attack cause they think they're after an artifact? :p Or blow up the factory as an attempt to keep the Chozo from getting to this artifact? :p

Level 10
well there termantiors usually they just walk and shoot but they won't attack The Chozo if they don't go after the artifact.
"Sgt Lucius what is the situation?" Asked The Terminator SGT.
"We have encountered xeno's in the caves but they pose no threat to our cause. Chaos Space Marines have taken out our Encampment and our space hulk as you have probaly already know, Captain Calithian I have heard nothing of." Replied Lucius.
"So this is all the men we have?" Asked one of the Termiantors.
"Yes this is all of my squad that accompained me. We lost one over there to a daemon."
"Alright peform a priemeter around this area."

Level 10
If you plan on making friends and not getting yoursellves killed, then I suggest you not destroy var's tunnels. I'm a little worried that you'll abuse those grenades and melting ray gun. lol If you ever get to my area, you'd jut melt a hole through my walls and raid me. That is, if we're enemies. Of course, knowing that there s only one entrance to my area, I can focuse traps in that area that recognises my units and attack any intruders. lol btw, when I read xenos, I think of the xenomorphs. XD

Level 10
well its called a melta gun not a melta ray gun. -.- get it right. plus we have a plasma cannon. you really need to figure out that these guns take alot of skill to use.

Level 23
Ok, so... you surrendered to the Chozo? Well then, since I have bigger fish to fry at the moment for blowing up my caves, wanting to be allies, and saying "we didn't want to, but your presence made us do it!" Soo....

*The two marines walk the prisoners to the entrance of the cave and throw them out, aiming their weapons at them as they walk back in. Their gear soon follows, and are thrown out in a similar manner (not gently)*

Level 8
'Kay, because my computer is being crappy again, every real life day is (x) game days, you guys decide. Var's gonna have control, so long as he doesn't misuse it.
Storm, who's using the Plasma cannon? Terminators can use them, but they're limited to one combat squad.

Level 10
no it was the daemon precense that made us do it lol. so not our fault we were followed so we had to use any means neccessary to take out this daemon force and signal for renforcements.
any way
Lucius walked to the make shift command center that had been created artifical light was added to allow some light to show in the room. Lucius watched as the termiantor SGT paced pondering what to do.
Lucius looked at his squad that had taken postion in the crashed thunder hawk and using it as cover. His squad silently spoke to each other, each one of them taking turns at watch. The Termiantor squad watched silently into the hole that was made as a door way. the Termiantor SGT sliently pondered over the news that had just been delievered he immediately stopped and locked into the cavern his eyes twinkled under anticaptation.

Level 10
(alright heres is the height comparsion Space marines in power armor which is a tactical squad, assualt squad and devastor squad are all 7-8 feet tall+ they are very bulky. Terminators are 9-10 feet tall + very very bulky. So your guys the Chozo are shrimps comparied to a space marine+ space marines are elites there are very few of them, yet they are elites but they always die Are your units Elite or are they just regs?)
Answer to question My combat squad is using them lucius's squad he is a power armor squad tactical pretty much. But also they are split into 2 squads one the heavy weapons and one the bolters. Also Tahril my squads are spilt everywhere but right now i'm focusing on this squad and the termiantor squad for right now. in total there are 9 marines inculding termiantors (which is 5) 4 tactical marines which inculde Brother Quaios SGT lucius, Brother Kalen, and Brother Tion

Level 27
*Shevaar and Tleno at least are safe now*
Tleno: I think their race is called Chozo. I readed about them and it's the only one bird like race I know...
Shevaar: *interupts Tleno* I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD TEAM UP WITH THOSE GUYS, NOT THE BIRD ONES!
Tleno: Those are space marines... They still have witch hunt and they are as idiotic as some kinda like... medieval knight order! They still are living in medieval times and hate science! They could shot me just for my science experiments and then burn you like some kinda like demon or something... so do you want to ally with them now? Space marines don't have any genetists or something, and Chozo have very intresting types of flora and fauna on their home planet, which I should research... maybe if I would help them, they would give me the samples? Shevaar, go to Marie, get me my modified haz-mat suit, my genetical tool, my sawblade and heavy laser rifle! Also we won't need all these supplies, so take them to the ship!

Level 23
lol a sawblade? Thinking of taking Chozo DNA to research while they're asleep? XD

As for Flora, sure, they have a lot of interesting plants, and a secret project of mine in another RP will provide more, but the origional Chozo homeworld is practically a wasteland now (another galaxy. dead galaxy) Dunno what you could do to aid the most elite squad of Chozo marines in existance with... :p

Level 10
Well considering if your humans and your nonaggressive we won't kill. but if your nonaggressive we allow you to live if you don't get in my way. Also We are at least 6 miles most likely the ship crashed in a giant fizzure.

Status
Not open for further replies.