• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gladiators of Eria RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
OOC: I live in the southwest, America.

IC: "This is the path of the warrior. I must follow until my honor and duty is done." He remembered his home far from the desert. The mountains, and the highlands gave him the way to clear this fight. Him and his family had a long and honorable line of warriors. He quickly learned to fight and live. His mind snapped back to the present. He saw all gladiators walking on a platform. He walked over.

Level 8
OOC: ehm :/ SoL the sandstorm is over already and em it's the next day already, if you had read my post and understood it you would know the gladiators are gathering on the patform.

Level 8
OOC: ok now that everyone is on the platform we can commence :) after this you may slack as much as you want since I'll be doing every character separately as you will see after this post.

IC: as all the gladiators arrived at the platform four mages took place at each corner of it. then the load voice started to speak again "Lady's and gents, it is time to start the games! all 526 gladiators have took place on the platform! I will now explain the game! In a few moments these brave warriors will all be scaterported into the canyon! they are then to gather pieces of the mark of honor, this mark is made out of then individual pieces and every time a gladiator gets killed by another gladiator a piece of the mark appears. when a gladiator has gathered all then of the pieces and is able to put them all together in the mark he can go and find one of five magical keys! be warned, if any try to take more than one key or destroy a key you will die on the spot! and now WE WILL BEGIN!" the voice stops talking and the mages spread their arms. they then starts some kind of singing incantation and a weird glow is starting to surround the platform, spreading like a magical fog tough it feels weird. it feels like some sort of slime, it engulfs you. you are then pressed into a darkness unable to breathe suficating and then you appear inside the canyon.

Kath-an Kresge
: you find yourself on a crossroad of 2 smaller canyons inside the canyon of Eria, no other gladiators can be seen around you tough voices can be heard in the distance. the voice then speaks again "The game has begun!"

Adru: you find yourself against the canyon wall whit only two ways to go, left or right. no other gladiators can be seen around you and at first everything is silent but then the voice speaks again "The game has begun!"

Seriphen of the Wolves: you find yourself on a tall rock inside the canyon. the canyon ground is about 7feet down. when you look around you can see that the ground of the canyon is one big maze made up of smaller canyons. there are three roads that gather at this rock one left one right and one forward. the voice from before then says "The game has begun!

Arador: you find yourself on a platform on some sort of tunnel. if you look up you can see a faint light, when you look down there is completely darkness. the voice from before then says "The game has begun!"

A'Saar Sindun: you find yourself in a cave, nothing to see around you except a torch. footsteps can be heard in the distance tough they seem very far away. then the voice from before says "The game has begun!"

Last edited:
Level 14
Kath-an Kresge walk towards the left canyon. He pulled out his sword and shield to prepare for a fight.

OOC: Fix that post, it cussing at us.

Level 8
IC:
Kath-an Kresge: as you walk trough the small canyon the voices in the distance fade away. after a few moments an explosion can be heard probably from a fight going on at the other side of the canyon. some more time passes and you can start hearing the clashing of swords getting louder and louder.

Arador: you climb up to to wall of the tunnel, after a few minutes you reach the top. as you put out your head a dead body falls down next to you heavily burned. as you look away from the body a hooded man in a black robe can be seen standing whit his back to you, on this robe... a purple flame insignia. he seems to be murmuring some sort of incantation.

Level 8
IC:
Kath-an Kresge: after a few moments you reach the end of the small canion and you feel as if the earth is shaking, in fact it is. you fall down on the ground and can just see two gladiators being engulfed by the earth, they are both dead. the shaking then stops and a man walks towards both gladiators and grabs two pieces of the honor mark out of the air. The man is balld and has a naked torso covered whit scars, this is obviously a seasoned warrior and probably a tough nut to crack. He looks at you and laughs.

Arador: the man just stands there and keeps saying his incantation completely ignoring you. a strange figure this is, not someone to take lightly.

Level 14
"Magic? May I ask for your name before we duel?" Kath-an was ready to test his skills. He had learned the basic techniques of power. Was this man a master of the power techniques, if so he would face the wraith of a Kresge.

Level 8
IC:
Kath-an Kresge: "Magic? oh no, this is no magic... It's earth mastery." the man stomps his foot on the ground and the earth under you starts to move, you are then thrown back on your feet. "My name is Mogrok maladan, earth master. and your piece of the mark... IS MINE!" the man goes into a battle stance and the earth once again starts to shake.

Arador: as your axe hits the magician his body falls on the ground into ashes, he reappears behind you forms a red flame in his hand and throws it at you. all this whiteout stopping saying that weird incantation.

Level 14
"Kath-an of the family Kresge. I will not fall to you." He charged with great speed that would wonder others. His sword now glowing red was trusted towards Mogrok. He would try the Power Technique: Earth break.

Level 8
IC:
Kath-an Kresge: The man stomps his feet onto the grouund and a pilar of earth rises on front of you he then jumps back and stomps his foot on the ground again. as he does that the earth flies towards his hands and forms some sort of glove.

Arador: The man is done whit his incantation and smiles "Your are such a bother. I hope we meet again, so i can kill you." the man then jumps on to your axe whit one foot and kicks your had whit the other. He then makes a back flip and disappears into the shadow, whit no trace of him left. There is one good thing tough, he forgot to take his piece of the honor mark. the piece is floating above the dead gladiator. when you look around it seems you have three ways to go: back down, left or straight.

Level 8
OOC: your already at the top. damn i forgot to add the part that says where you can go now :p editing now xD

Level 14
Kath-an jump and lands next the earthmaster. "Power Technique: Earth break." His sword swung towards the master.

Level 8
OOC: nono fussiler it's OK i added the ways you can go to my previous post, you just have to edit the one that you climb further and shose another way :)

Level 27
IC: Seriphen smiled. He stood up on the Rock, mumbled the rhyme of wolves.
As his shape slowly changed he looked for a neary plaetou that weren't too far down that he could jump down on.
When he could feel that the wolf had taken over, he jumped.

Level 8
IC:
Kath-an Kresge: Mogrok grabs you by the arm to stop the sword "it's pretty obvious i won't hold it if you yell earth break all out loud..." he then grabs the sword out of your hand and throws it into a rock at the other side of the small canyon. "Now get a load of this boy." Mogrok stomps on the ground and a pillar of earth hits you in the gut.

Seriphen of the Wolves
: the plateau seems very unstable and as you land on it starts to crumble.

OOC: you have a plus while in wolf form dragonson, people will mistake you for an animal instead of a gladiator xD

Level 8
IC:
Arador: arador followed the straight way, it was going a bit uphill. as you go further trough the small ally it starts to get wider tough the walls are getting higher. after a while of walking you can hear a sound coming from above you.

Level 8
OOC: before i go any further I'm adding some more unplayable races to the first post. this is because some of you will encounter those.

Level 8
OOC: the races taht i wanted to add have been added to the race list, pleas check it put :)

IC:
Arador: as you look up you see a tun of sand coming at you at immense speed. this is no avalanche, this is sand control. if you look closer you can see the faint shape of a being in the sand.

Seriphen of the Wolves: you jump from plateau to platea and some time passes, then when you land on another plateau the whole wall crumbles and you fall down. when you look closer you see two gladiators fighting one of them clearly has the uperhand, everytime he punches something it feels like there is an earthquake.

Level 8
OOC: good quz typing of the wolves all the time is a pain.

IC:
Arador: as you start to run the sand clashes against the ground but quickly starts to follow you again. you look at the shape and it seems to have the shape of a human but as you look closer you can see it is a sand spirit.

Seriphen: just as you think to have found a weak spot the gladiator whit the uper hand morphs into a snake and strangles his oponent crushing every bone in his body. the gladiator falls dead on the ground and the snake morphs back into a human taking his piece of the honor mark.

Level 8
IC:
Arador: you charge at the sand but as you reach it splits into two streams of sand surrounding you, it then try's to create some sort of coffin around you.

Seriphen: as you charge at the man he notices you and sticks one of his arms out morphing it into a snake that gets longer and longer and starts to move towards you. as the snake arm and you are at the same point it try's to grab you.

Level 8
IC:
Arador: your axe easily slices trough the coffin tough the sand that fly's upwards try's to encage you in a coffin again. meanwhile there is no sign of the sandspirit anymore.

Seriphen: you bite the snake arm in two the piece that is now seperated from the main body morphs into a monkey. the other part now draws back and forms a new arm, the shapeshifter then morphs into a bear.

Level 5
Name:Bandal Ghoulhunter
Race:Undead(Rogue)
Description:Gray and rotting skin,showing bowns and flesh in some of his body parts,his lips have rotted away and he always smiles.He is mid-sized.He has a sarcastic and sadistic personality.
Gear: Two-handed butcher knives carried in both of his arms,black clothes and a black hood.
background:A gladiator once,he killed his own family to test his strength.He entered the annual event to competite with other gladiators but he easily slaughtered them.He never found the key and he wandered around the desert until he died of hunger.He was raised as a mindless undead and for many years now,he is one of the difficult obstacles a gladiator has to face in this event.

Level 8
OOC: uhm sorry but it's to late to join and as i stated in the very first post, players can't be undead :/

Level 5
OOC
Undead: the undead are mindless freakshows. they are not Gladiators but are dropped into the canyon by masses just to make the show more interesting. they wear any armor they can get and use any weapon they can get. an Undead only has one objective... KILL

also you should look the first page and scroll down

Level 27
Seriphen slowly forms a plan inside his head.
As he jumps towards the bear, he casts one of his few spells. One tha dulls the minds of animals, or alteast confuses them.
When he collides with the bear, he goes for the neck.

OOC: Also, Exoplasma, it actualy says that you can't be all the races with their names in red.
So, you can't be undead sorry :(

Level 8
OOC: that and it's just to late to join :/ thats the problem whit this RP, i tought about it but there is just no way. once the event has started you can't join anymore :/

Status
Not open for further replies.