• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beyond the Walls of Eternity - A Beta-stage Innovative RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Beyond the Walls of Eternity
An innovative new RP

Hello my friends!

As you already heard, Beyond the Walls of Eternity shall be a major innovation of the RPing community.

It shall take place in mideival times.

Here's some information.

The walls of eternity, the walls of all space and time, control everything you see, everything you touch, everything you hear. Cross these and you enter a world of blackness - A barren landscape void of many of the draw-backs and up-lifts on Earth. One such is you doth not require food nor drink, nor any nutriental substance of one kind or another.

You must be realistic in this RP, like you cannot say "i shut a firball an dstroi evrythng." It is also very much smiled upon to use proper grammar. Putting both of these into condition, it would come out in a way like "Everyone watches as a ball of fire forms in Moonblade's hands. He makes a fast gesture and the orb of flames shoots from his hands and hit's the cliff. His hands are burnt, in some places straight to the bones."

If you want to take part in this new roleplay, you should make an application like this...

Name
Silverblade

Class/Occupation
A demon hunter from the fourth dimension.

Weapons/Armor
Silverblade wears a longcoat that covers his entire body and a fedora that covers up his eyes. He wields a metallic barrel with a handle that you have never seen before (A gun).

Description
Silverblade stands at 5' 11". Nobody knows what his face looks like, nor what color his skin truly is, as he is covered in both his longcoat and the shadows of his fedora. All you really know is that he looks quite human. He is very mysterious.

The oddest part about him is that even though he is from another dimension, he has a human voice.

Have fun!
~A7X

Level 28
Name
Giant Panda

Class/Occupation
A bamboo-eating panda

Weapons/Armor
He has sharp claws and has a black&white fur.

Description
The Giant Panda is very cute, which can make his enemies doubt to kill him.
Even though he's cute, whenever he attacks, he always goes berzerk, slashing his mighty claws at opponents, ripping them apart.

He never catches a cold with his thick fur.

Level 8
Always in for an RP :p
Question: Can i make a character who is a general, and have an army which i command?

Level 28
Now thats not very realistic - A panda crossing the edge of eternity? I think not!

Also, can you make it a bit less... Silly?

True, a demon hunter from the time-dimension (unless you mean the 4th space-dimension) that carries a gun is far more realistic...
By the way: if it's the 4th space-dimension, the only thing you can see are floating 3D-blobs that continuously change color... in theory he can't even wear a coat, since it would just fall off (image wearing a 2D-coat, if you bend it, it becomes so 3D, so you may not do that, just draw a coat and try to wear it).
Basically: he cannot look human. =)

but all right, I'll try to find something else :sad:

Level 19
I'm not sure.. can you explain more about the 'Dimensions' ?

Name: Nahar
Class/Occupation: Wizard apprentice.
Weapons: None, the only thing he can do is a fireball.
Description: Tall, quickly frightened, a weakling. (Yeah, I love RPing the weakest).
Way how he came here: Shuffled in the books of the greatest Archmage of the Ivory Tower and by accident, he teleported himself here.

Please tell me if this is not alright, and if there was a constructive thread for this.. give me a link.

Last edited:
Name
Lord Taiion Methselah Lucifer (Dislikes his title.)
Occupaiton
Necromancer
Waepons/Armor:
Fine black armor suit with a strange backpack like container melded into the back. And a metal cloak that is made of such fine links that in appears to be liquid. Carries a tall black staff inset with a pale red crystal.
Apperance:
Looks to be around 19, 6'3" black hair, black eyes. Very pale face.
Race:
Half Vampire Half Elf.
How he got there:
Blasted into a portal in a wizards duel.

Hope you like him.
Btw he is not extremely powerful, he wont cast a spell and go BOOM! All of the enemies lay dead.
And he does not have an army of the dead.

Level 16
OOC: Okay then, 3 people finished. I say we can start.

Silverblade awakes and sits up. He feels the pain and weakness he feels whenever he crosses the edge. He forces himself up and feels something against his hand.

He looks down and sees a tall, spindly young man dressed in mudded robes. Instead of walking off, he decides to wait for him to wake up to get some information out of him.

Taiion awoke, his head swimming... what had happened? The duel... "Damn!" he muttered to himself. For the first time he look around. Where am I? He thought to himself. he then spotted a par of humanoids not to far from his position. They can tell me where I am, he thought. and he stumbled dow towards a figure that wore a large fedora... "Where am I?" he asked the man... or at least thats what he though he was. Judging by the hat-wearing man's reaction he did not now that Taiion was behind him.

Level 16
The man turned to face the wizard. Taiion was shocked to see his face... Or lack of one.

The man wearing a fedora muttered a string of words not understandable and disappears. Taiion feels a hand against his neck, along with the feel of cold metal.

???(Whispering): Tell me who you are, why you are here, and why the hell you are talking to me and you don't die."

Taiion Grunted as the fedora-wearing man pressed something to his neck. he instantly knew that this... creature was not to be under-estimated.

"I am a master of life and death, YOU will tell me where i am and what is going on..."
he whisped in his dark voice.
"I can obliterate you in an instant..." He lied.
although he was far to waek at the moment he readied a spell... a tingle of shadow pulsed in his hand, ready to summon an imp.

Level 16
To Fussiler: You were unconsious, I was standing over you waiting to wake up, Taiion came up to me, and I took him hostage.

"I said," whispered he, "tell me who you are and why you are speaking to me. If you don't," the man took the pressure off his neck and spun him around, grabbing him by the throat. He took the knife and slid it across his neck, not applying pressure at all. "Got it? Good."

The man took Taiion by the throat and threw him down. In an instant the man was on top of him. "Your choice. Speak, or d-"

"DIE!" yelled Taiion as he waved his hand. An imp appeared behind Silverblade. It grabbed the man by the neck.

In a flash, the man turned around and sliced the imp's head clean off. It vaporized.

Silverblade turned around to see that Taiion had vanished. "Dammit..."

Level 12
Name:
Kaz'rogal
Class/Occupation:
Necromancer
Weapons/Armor:
Kaz'rogal's staff, heavy chest armor. Big magnetic shoulders and chain boots.
Description:
Kaz'rogal was once a great chaplain of the Northshire Abbey. He was betrayed by the knights of the Silver Hand, and he went into Kel'Thuzad's town to seek help. Kel'thuzad offered him new powers, in exchange of his soul. Kaz'rogal accepted and so he became very strong necromancer.

Taiion Reappeared behind sivlerbladed and laughed... he mutted a string of incomprehensible words and a bolt of green energy erupted from his staff.

Silverblade turned around just in time to doge the bolt as it diffised on the ground behind him.

Taiion cursed began to ready another spell, his remaining energy draining rapidly.

Question: What is the terrain like?

Taiion went into a rage. he let out a blast of energy from his palm that transformed into a large voidwalker... then equally as fast he used a spell to restore the crystal to his staff... "Attack!" he barked to his voidwalker. it sen a hail of energy bolts towards Silverblade one findige it's mark in his shoulder. Taiion laughed and and cooly walked up to silverblade and nearly whispered to him; "now I think we can sort out our differences without violence can't we? fighting makes me hungry he said omniously... baring pointed fangs.

Level 14
Thanks well what do you think of this?

Name:
Greymare
Hometown:
Trol'Akar village
Formerly a farmer, Greymare lost his parents after Trol'Akar village was attacked by powerful warlocks from the fel-orcish army.He lost his parents when the warlocks opened several portals and they were kidnapped there.Greymane now seeks vengeance and was been trained by Sir. Lorian and later joined the Trol'akar village local defense from a weak age of 13, he is now prepared to enter the portal that will bring him to another dimension and will try to save his parents or die trying.
Class:
Imperial Guard

-What do you think?Took me some time to think the story but i think it turned well.

Level 19
Suddenly Nahar opens his eyes and grabs for his head, he feels an enormous headache.. He looked around him, and saw two humanoids, then he glared at the landscape.. what was this for a barren wasteland? He asks quite feeble: ''W-where am I..''.
Then he searched in his bag for some water and drank it, vanishing the dust in his throat.

Level 14
When Greymare entered the portal,the world changed he was like flying out of the galaxy and the outer space,then suddenly he saw a green square, he found out that square was a planet, he took a look at his body and said ''Why do i breath?What Secrets will await me here?''Then he stopped flying and fall of a cliff, he saw some huts made from mud and some strange Frog-Men, he had a headache and he was slowly closing his eyes....''What...is that place......Who...Are you-''Then he fell asleep, he was surprised could still hear some of them speaking some sort of an old lauguage ''Kash garoth qie reol.''

Level 13
Squidle has entered this RolePlay story.
Squidle is unable to create a fine character today.
Tomorrow Squidle will post his character information.

Level 12
OOC: I am evil character...
IC: Kaz'rogal was stationed in small Undead town named Aphostos, that was formerly a Human town, but it was destroyed by the hands of the filthy orcs, and so it became undead town after they crushed orc troops stationed inside. Kaz'rogal wakes up in his home, when he heard screaming outside. He stands up and looks trough window. He saw some undead ghouls eating blond woman. He returned to his bed, and he picked up his staff. Staff was very old and blighted, green light was lighting in the upper part of his staff. He left his home and begin heading to see his master, Kel'Marach...

Taiion Reached down to help Silverblade up. "we really shoulden't be fighting... anyway... there's a chance I might drink you blood... now here's my story, My name is Lord Taiion Methuselah Lucifer, and i am a necromancer... during a wizard's duel i was blasted into an extra-dimensional portal and woke up here. now you tell me what her is, unless the same happened to you?"

Level 14
As Greymare realised that he was walking in a room of light, he saw a person he reconised''Father!''and he runned towards him.When he finaly reached him, he tried to carch his cloth''Wait father!''then everything stopped and he heard a voice ''Wake up!''he looked around him ''Wake Up!''............He was opening his eyes, he saw some strange figures, when he opened his eyes he saw that these strange figures were nothing but Elves.''Who are you?'' he said shocked.''We are elves.This is the village fortress of Blackfin, the frog men you saw earlier when ou have fallen were laborers.''
''Laborers?Elves?Where are we!?'' he said ''We are at the Walls Of Eternity''another dimension far off from yours.The fel-orcs used their dark magics to open portals and kidnap or steal things from other worlds.You were kidnaped too?''the elve responded.''No, i entered here by myself to find my lost parents.''He said.''So, what's your name human?''the elf asked.''I dont have a name, you can call me greymare.The orcs took my parents before they even gave me a name, i was raised and trained by a man named Lorian.''

Level 12
As he was walking trough the street, Kaz'rogal sensed that someone was watching him. He looked around but all that was around him were mindless ghouls and abominations. They were killing some imprisoned humans and eating their corpses. He continued walking down the street. When he at last reached the Chapel, he entered it. There was twenty bodies of dead orcs, that were killed in tribute to the Demonlord Kil'jaeden. Kaz'rogal went into middle of the chapel. When he stopped moving, he sensed breathing behind him. He turned around and when he saw who was behind him he was very shocked...

"Damn," he cursed. Taiion growled and suddenly the metal pack on his back burst open and a pair of large bat-like wings spread out. he took to the air and as he lifed off he was mending the peices of his preacious staff with a powerful spell... he hoved in th air for a minute and then yelled down to Silverblade: "You will pay for that!" he aims the newly repaired staff and summons up the last of his reserves to summon some servants to do battle.

Taiion has natural winds and fangs because of his half-vamipirism, but he does not neet to feed a much as normal vampires... in fact he is very different frome them.

Level 16
Taiion yelled an incantation and multiple demons of the species "Infernus Afritus", a particularly powerful type.

Silverblade whipped out his gun. "No matter, the more the merrier!" He took a large shell from the pockets of his cape, stuffed it into the loading barrel, cocked the gun, and fired.

Myriad silver pellets flew from the barrel, killing a few of the demons instantly. "How do you like my silver barrageshot? Made it myself, I did." He took another two shells from his coat. He loaded one in and fired again. All but 2 fell to the ground.

Silverblade took the other shell and loaded it in. He pointed it up at the magician and fired.

Question: can we keep (almost) total control over our charchter's actions please? lol.

The bullets struck Taiion in the gut knocking him to the ground, blood splattered everywhere. He grew hungry... He grasped his staff and with his remaining energy absorbed the Afrits using there power to lauch a hail of firballs towards silverblade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.