• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beyond the Walls of Eternity - A Beta-stage Innovative RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
OOC: I don't think that Arthas as Silverblade is a good idea. I mean, what if arthas wants us to be ally with Silverblade and it's real owner wants to fights us? I mean, let's arthas stay greymare... :) If you understand what'cha want to say...

Level 12
"Is this an intruder,Tai?" asked Kaz'rogal shocked....

EDIT: Oh, forget this.... It don't fit with the Flat's post... We posted at excatly same time :D

Last edited:
Level 12
"My name is Kaz'rogal. And you don't look like a threat. I mean, you look strong, but good. We could use some skills of yours, if we want to survive. Now, may i ask both of you guys... Are we together in this???" While Kaz'rogal was speaking, Tai and Greymare were closely listening to him...

OOC: Hope i have ur patience hahaha xP

Level 12
While Tai and Greymare were talking, Kaz'rogal went little more south just to lay on the ground. He was very tired of the 'meaningless battle' with his true friend...

Level 12
"Yeah, I know lad...Maybe this was destiny..." answered Kaz. "After tough battle, I finally learn that you are my true friend..." he continued. After some time, Kaz'rogal stands up and begins moving to pick up his staff. "You know..." said Kaz'rogal, "because of 'you' i turned agganist light, and became necromancer". When he picked up his staff, he turned around and said, "Should we move boys?"...

"yes, lets find this silverblade and recruit him as an ally, we need him if we are ever to esca-" Taiion suddenty felt as though his heat was torn out... he fell on tohis knees and gasped... "he-hes here, Kaz... oh...no... the... the master... is here... ahhagrh!" Taiion slowly got up and looked over a hill, there were over fifty skeltons coming over the ridge. "defed yourselves!" Taiion roared.

Level 12
"It can't be!!" Kaz'rogal yelled. He raised his staff and began channeling ability. "Kaz'aman agoly telanar!", when he finished speaking these words, his staff began to glow green. At the top of the staff fire began to burn. Fire grew up in moments and Kaz'rogal threw it towards enemy. Blast wave killed ten skeletons but the rest were still marching... " I need your help Tai.... Greymare... This is your chance to show up!" Kaz'rogal yelled in fear...

"yes my friend! i am with you!" yelled Taiion. "el-ahsverith nah-holeeman!" a wall of flame exploded into being infront of the skeltons burnig the first line, but more were coming! the went around or jumped over the wall of flame. "menan!" yelled Taiion desperatly. and his staff turned into a giant emerald sword and Taiion left into the fray.

Level 12
"Tai!!" yelled Kaz'rogal. After finished yelling he jumped and draw his sword from his pocket! "This is sword forget by HIMself, i belive that this will defeat him!" yelled Kaz'rogal. "Chaaarge!!" Greymare yelled and screamed of angry that was around him. After several waves of skeletons, at last, their commander appeared. It was "Commander Yagg", leader of the 3rd skeleton brigade...

OOC: Arthas sorry for using your char, but i had to...

Last edited:
"Damn," said Taiiion, "dispatching another skeleton, I have seen the master use Yagg before, he is ruthless and skilled..." taiionflung a dosen bolts of energy at skeltons but it seemed that there was no end the the army... he watched as Yagg moved in and began to attack Kaz! "Gaelion!" Taiion roared and a gain ball of ice slammed into Yagg..

Level 12
Yagg fell off his horse and he was very wounded. Kaz'rogal turned around immediately and when he saw what happened he was shocked. "You piece of shit!" Kaz yelled... "Nobody attacks Kaz'rogal from behind! Now die, you deserve nothing better!" Kaz yelled very angry. Yagg began screaming, "Please! Please spare my life!". Kaz just smiled and cut Yagg's head. "Good bye, traitor" said Kaz'rogal... The battle seems like it was over. Skeletons were all over the field, dead of course. Few of them remain and Greymare destroyed them with his flame ability. "It was good battle,huh? asked Kaz'rogal...

"we- Aw shit" he heard "eruugh! The spirit away!"
"Abomanations!" yelled Taiion, "and Zombies!" Taiion focused all of his energy and a blast of black-light thundered around him. when the smaoke cleared he was surrounded by a wall of humanoid demons with large broadswords. "Beat these you sniveling cowards!" and with that he flew up into the air again.

Level 12
Meanwhile, Kaz'rogal focused all of his energy into one big blast that will slay almost all of those hell spawns. "You are nothing but a bunch of weaklings" demonic sound was heard in the air. It looked like that demon was laughing. "We will see..." said Kaz'rogal while he was collecting energy. Suddenly two Doom Guards appeared behind Kaz and both sliced him into his back. Kaz'rogal fell to te ground and they continued slicing him. When Taiion saw this he quickly collected his energy and threw fire balls at Doom Guards. They both fell down and Kaz'rogal was coughing blood. "I will be fine" said Kaz and he continued to collect energy...

Level 12
"Cough...Cough...No...There is no need for that. Don't waste your mana my friend. I will be fine, and... I know way how to defeat these abominations. After all, i am necromancer. Listen carefully..." Kaz said and began whispering Tai what to do. "You have to find the ONE who controls them, he's probably the necromancer too. They are mindless creatures, and yet they fight that good? There is only one answer behind that, they are controlled by the hands of powerful necromancer. Take him out and they'll be easy prey" whispered he...

"Thats the problem kaz, HE is controling them... we will have to fightthem with all we've got... and more." Taiion stood up and lauched into the air yelling spells so quickly and auctioner would have been ashamed of themselves. volleys of flaming lances tore through the ranks of the enemy, but theystill came...

OOC: lol! and he is the master btw.

"he is far too powerful for eventhe three of us to kill kaz! you know that! we need silverblade and rest before we take him on!"
Finally Taiion grew frustrated... "fine then, kaz if i don't make it... then goodbye!"
"alllom diinetharan tu-ulok mor-orboran!" Taiion erupted into flame and became a mighty infernal demon wiping swaths of the army away with beams of flame... but he was losing his hold on sanity all the while...

Level 12
"Noooooo!!", Kazi'rogal yelled and screaming! That's not how it'll end! "Ashalanore!" yelled Kaz and he threw his magic on Taiion. Taiion's spell reverted and he's been back into his true form. "What?" Taiion was suprised. "What have you done fool?" Kaz'rogal yelled! "No sacrafice will be made today!" he continued...Then he stand up and raised his staff. "May the Light guide me" he yelled. Strange magic began to appear outta' nowhere and light was all over his body. "My trechery is dispelled...Light will tear me apart for what I must do, but i have to! Just because i don't want to let my friends down!" said Kaz'rogal. "Azala'lore akama!" he yelled and that light became dark and suddenly entered his staff. Earth began to shake. "You will now taste the fury of the Deathbringer!!" yelled Kaz'rogal, which body was now demonic. He had wings, horns and his legs were hooves now... Fire was burning from his eyes and he was very angry...

OOC: I had to do this because, you will be the role-player if this lore continues Flat... :)

OOC: ah kk Ever played DoW with the necrons?
"no! not you instead! nooo!" but taiion did not know the counterspell... he could only watch in horrer as his friend turned into the hideous demon... he collapsed onto his knees and started sobbing... :no! nooooo.... ahoo... no... not kaz..... we only returned to being friends minutes ago and now... oh no!... kaz..."

Level 12
OOC: Here's my character drawing. Not the best, but not the worste. Hope u like it...

necromancer.jpg

EDIT: OOC: Yea, i played it. I have it.. :)

Last edited:
Level 12
OOC: Yeah...

IC: "Now you will taste the fury of the Deathbringer!!" Demonic scream came out of nowhere, but everyone knew that Kaz'rogal was screaming and yelling because he just reverted his best friend's suicide spell. He crushed all of the undead army, some of them fled and yet some of them stayed to die. After some time, there were no living unit or hero. All was turned into ashes, and kaz'rogal reverted into his true form. But he was in coma, or he was just sleeping. However Taiion killed the necromancer that controlled the evil forces and he went backwards to see how his friends are...

Level 14
OOC:RP:day 3......START!
IC:''I'm...Fine *cought*They impaled my shoulder but i'l be fine.''Greymare opened his backpack and took some herbs and an empty vial.He looked around and picked a rock,the other two looked at him confused.He putted the herbs in a small woodel bowl and hitted them with the rock''I know how to make a salve so we can find a place and heal our wounds''When the herbs became something like green watter he putted them inside the vial and shaked it.''The salve is ready guy, now lets find a place to rest, the Blackfin fortress will surely have a room for us.''And he pointed north.

Level 19
OOC: Guys.. Very OP?

Nahar watched this all with an open mouth.
''Who.. are you..'' He pointed at the Necromancer and shivered.
''What.. happened..'' He pointed at the barren wasteland surrounding him.
''Who.. attacked you..?'' He pointed at the dead corpses.

Level 12
"Greymare" said Kaz'rogal. "Don't think that someone is weak if he has bad clothes. Sometimes, robed mages are even stronger than the golden ones. Remember that, you'll need it..." he continued...

Level 12
"I can see trough everything" continued Kaz'rogal talking with hard voice. "You are not bad person stranger, and yet... You are maybe our savior." he continued.

OOC: Flat hurry up, we need you in story xD

Level 19
He chuckles.
''Me, Silverblade? I wished I was..'' he said quite dull.
''A staff and a spellbook.. haha, you don't need that, only the virtue to value what you make and create, but tell me, what happened here and what was that voice? And.. what happened between you two?''
He pointed at Taiion and Kaz'Rogal.

Level 12
"It is just a big mess" Kaz'rogal answered quickly. "However, it has passed. I belive we can move on?" he continued. "We have very unique task to attend to. Why do you want to be 'Silverblade' stranger?" Kaz'rogal asked shocked...

OOC: How long we are chatting here, my email still doesn't shows nortifications. Lol :D i have to watch over this RP myself! :D

Last edited:
Level 12
"Portal, back home?" Kaz'rogal was shocked.
Kaz'rogal kneels on the ground and puts his right hand onto the grass. (Grass is here because Taiion healed the land)
"So, I will kill that monster finally..." Kaz'rogal begane muttering something... It seemed like he was thinking...

Level 12
"Demon...With an unlimited power..." said Kaz'rogal and began coughing.
"We are all doomed, there is no escape his wrath" he continued.
After some time muttering something he stands up and raises his staff.
"I will give ya' all buffs so his strong magics don't affect you!" he yelled while he was collecting his power at his staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.