• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spy RP setup (not the RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Basic plot: A secret organization tries to take over the world. The International Espionage Services (IES) sends it’s spies out to stop that evil company. You are in charge of your sector. If you finish that part, you are to check in and ask for further orders. Everything should be provided for you. The enemy warehouses will be heavily guarded, but one can take them out with enough distractions. Some guards will be easy to take out (slackers…) and some will be on full alert and wait for you to come to them.

Good Guys (agents): Each player picks one character to RP as and plays as an agent. Each agent is set with one partner. Each pair has to bring down their part of the company, whether it be headquarters (the very last thing. You can try in the beginning, but you won’t get past security or the front desk), or a warehouse. Each bit is important. You start off with some tools to help your character. your character will be able to get hurt by bullets and other dangers. You can't avoid everything. You guys can't just appear somewhere really quickly. Let the badguy keep control of his minions. If you want to ask him something, do it in a pm. You can go ahead and ruin your car if you want to, but I don't suggest it. Spies have the advantage of being trained how to hijack cars, so use that. Please note, you will be given an armoured sports car. It doens't have missiles or bullets, but does have oil slick and a fog machine at the back of the car (in the sealed trunk. the boss can sabotage your car, though. Your car has the basic alarm settings, and also will have a shock handle that keeps people from opening your car. The glass is shatterproof. The wheels are solid, to prevent spike traps from ruining your escape or entrance. You can run right through things, like people and fences, but please, keep it real. You can't go through the security fences. please, don't try, you will get stuck or stopped. XD)

Bad Guys: someone needs to play as the main bad guy, the coordinator. And one or two people can play as his/her generals or henchmen, if you want. The person has to be good and resourceful, otherwise it’s too easy, and he should scale it up when someone takes a place (send reinforcements, secret alarms/traps). The boss can make brief appearances when someone raids a base of operations, maybe capture someone. The boss can use high levels of technology, but shouldn’t make everything invulnerable. Find ways around things, like going through air ducts to get around a force field, or pull the plug in the ceiling. The bad guy can have experiments, but it has to take time. Have fun with them if you want. You can have reinforced gates, electric walls and floors, forcefields, and razor wire, if you feel like it. you could even be a rouge agent or assassin (like Jason Bourne).

When raiding buildings, you can't get all the good stuff. You will have to figure things out. Instead of finding a missile or super watch, you might find some documents. You'll have to work hard to get the good stuff. var will put down what you find in certain containers, however, he can't always give you useless items. He has to give you things that can help you (but not always).

People will need to fill out positions. so here they are.
:Bad guys:
Main villain (Boss): varsaigen (He IS resourceful, I know this for a fact. He might put down what you will find when you raid places or open containers.) Note: He CAN be an ex spy if he chooses to.
1st General/Henchman (Whichever you want to be):
2nd General/Henchman (Whichever you want to be):

:Good guys: You will be in pairs, for safety and to keep people in check.
IES: Sacridshadow (I know what tech is going to be used, and it won't be the James Bond super watch. lol feel free to give me ideas, though.)
Agent: Sacridshadow (Akira)
Agent: ()

If there are any more who want to join, and are at least active twice a week, you can apply to be a bad guy. You could be a bad spy working for var. XD Also put down which character you will be RPing with. Please note that in this RP, you have no powers. This prevents you from just blowing up a factory. We don't want you to be overpowered. var will say where he has factories, warehouses, bases, etc. This will be an alternate version of Earth. We will be able to keep track of where people are that way and what's been taken care of/ left to do, etc. I will get a global map and mark down the locations var chooses for what buildings. His corperation will operate in secret, so it may look like a shipping company or bio lab, or heck, a dairy farm.

Gadgets:
wristwatch with gps tracking, camera, listening device (with recorder), and buss saw (slide out from the side), and fiberwire (used to strangle your enemies).
cell phone with a finger print scanner, 20,000 volt security system (sends a pulse shock throughout the victims body rendering them helpless for a few moments), and remote control for their spy car (only works with that car. if it's ruined, you can't use this feature).
dart pen (press the button on the back to pull the tip in and out, and twist the back half of the pen to lengthen the tip, making it a dart. also used in melee combat if you don't have a knife, or can't get a knife past security. pens aren't suspiscious ar all...)
wallet with a secret compartment with a lock pick
grenade pen (three clicks arm it, three more clicks disarm it. it has a five second fuse.)
rebreather (allows user to breath underwater for short periods of time)
night vision goggles (for all of those late night bird watching. XD)

Spies: you get this car. The BMW M3 Coupe Cabriolet
http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/97/94/42/bmw_m310.jpg
The next-generation M3 is the first V8-engined 3-Series, and offers 400-plus bhp - so expect it to race from 0-100 km/h in a fraction over five seconds, and go on to a limited top speed of 250 km/h. Power will be fed to the rear wheels via a six speed manual gearbox or the latest SMG sequential manual, possibly with seven ratios. The new car should maintain the M3's reputation for outstanding handling. The V8 - derived from the M5's V10 - will be more compact than the current in-line six cylinder model, while a longer wheelbase will help with weight distribution. Externally, the car takes many cues from the M5, with twin-exit exhausts, front wing vents and discreet 'M' badges, while the look of the all-new 3-Series means an aggressive nose and deeply sculpted flanks.
Armor plating and bullet proof glass
run-flat wheels (prevents your car from being deflated, allowing you to go over tacks. makes for a rough ride, doens't drive like a normal car. can resist gunshots, impromptu stingers and other debris)http://www.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/non-pneumatic_tire.jpg
Oil slick (for getaways)
basic car alarm (if someone tries to get into your car, you get a call on your cell phone)
Heads up display (HUD) with radar
turbo boost (rocket propulsion)
remote self destruct (if you absolutely need to.)
secret compartments holding Walther PPK (all spies are issued with this gun), an emergency med kit which includes components of an emergency medical link to IES HQ (you have to say your password to access), antidotes to various poisons and a small defibrillator
cameras for remote control driving

Please post your charcater info here. Rules and info on next post.

Last edited:
Level 10
Rules.
1. Keep names appropriate.
2. No 50 million mutations.
3. 1 character (I'll have to be the agency though. They'll be used in absolute emergencies.)
4. You character can be anything. no aliens, magic, or special powers (ice, storms, breathing fire, etc.)
Example of mutations.= 3 tails. = 1 mutation
6. NO INDESTRUCTIBLE CHARACTERS! and most important of all: NO MAGIC!

Character Form

Name:
Species:
Mutations:
Other:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Image:

Character Form explanations.
Name: (Does this need explaining? lol)
Species: (Wolf, Dragon, Leopard, Human, etc.)
Mutations: (Wings. tails, horn, etc. no powers, no aliens.)
Other: (Other things about species. You can also put how your character got their mutations. Can leave Blank.)
Appearance: (What your character looks like)
Personality: (Just describe their personality.)
History: The history of your character.)
Other: Like necklaces Collars etc. no magical items)
Image: (Your Character's picture. If you have one.)

I will accept the characters, and tell you what might need editing. This is a science RP, meaning, no magic whatsoever.

Last edited:
Level 10
Name: Akira
Species: Snow leopard
Mutations: None
Appearance: A humanoid snow leopard
Personality: Calm and smart
History: Akira is a clever cat. At the age of 16, he was sent to a summer camp, only the parents didn't know their kids were being trained to be operatives. He was nearthe top of his class, of course, being a cat, his senses were higher than others, and he could detect the slightest things. He soon got himself into the IES program. He is now a trained operative. he has gone on a few missions, but this shall be his longest.
Hobbies: games, scifi, spy shows (burn notice, the Bourne series, James Bond, etc.)
http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/97/94/42/akira10.jpg

Last edited:
Level 23
Name: Real name unknown. Goes by code name Stormcaller
Species: Wolf
Mutations: well that ruins the fun in life ):
Other: Clever, with a dominance streak that he shows when taking over the world. Otherwise, he can be a nice guy once you've gotten to know him :p
Appearance: Look at my avatar. Now, imagine him with a sly smile and evil thoughts >:3 Has blue/gray eyes
Personality: Nice guy in public, very formal. In private (and dominating the world) he is a strict, clever man. He is serious, and has an evil streak that shows itself through his plans, and his devilish glee when he thinks of an idea.
History: Nothing is known about him. His face is always in shadows, thus obscuring his features and general race (could be a cat, wolf, dog, whatever :p) Voice is obscured on calls, video, and everything except face-to-face meetings.
Other: Cleverly Evil. He will make examples out of people and does not except continued failure
Image: my avatar :p

-------------------------------------------
Gadgets:
wristwatch with gps tracking, camera, listening device (with recorder), and buss saw (slide out from the side), and fiberwire (used to strangle your enemies).
cell phone with a finger print scanner, 20,000 volt security system (sends a pulse shock throughout the victims body rendering them helpless for a few moments), and remote control for their spy car (only works with that car. if it's ruined, you can't use this feature).
dart pen (press the button on the back to pull the tip in and out, and twist the back half of the pen to lengthen the tip, making it a dart. also used in melee combat if you don't have a knife, or can't get a knife past security. pens aren't suspiscious ar all...)
wallet with a secret compartment with a lock pick
grenade pen (three clicks arm it, three more clicks disarm it. it has a five second fuse.)
x-ray glasses (used for finding weapons on people)
glass shattering ring (does not work on shatter proof or bullet proof glass.)
rebreather (allows user to breath underwater for short periods of time)

with this gear, they don't need to be overpowered -.- What happened to "Keep it real"

Gadgets:
wristwatch with gps tracking, camera, listening device (with recorder), and buss saw: NO BUZZ SAW ><

dart pen: I know it will be overused

grenade pen: NO!

rebreather: This could work well and is logical.

This is too bond-ish. what's to keep me from inserting a turreted security system? -.- Lets keep this real and have non of this Super Spy stuff -.-

------ Spy Car ------
Armor plating and bullet proof glass: as would be expected

non-pneumatic_tire (prevents your car from being deflated, allowing you to go over tacks. makes for a rough ride, doens't drive like a normal car): shweet

Oil slick (for getaways): and where will you be getting a refill?

basic car alarm (if someone tries to get into your car, you get a call on your cell phone): Good

Heads up display (HUD) with radar: I'd expect nothing less

turbo boost (rocket propulsion): You'll run out of rocket fuel in about a minute and have no more chances for rocket fuel.

remote self destruct: So I can now hack your car, and make sure you can't easily escape >:D

secret compartments holding Walther PPK (all spies are issued with this gun), an emergency med kit which includes components of an emergency medical link to IES HQ (you have to say your password to access), antidotes to various poisons and a small defibrillator: good

cameras for remote control driving: sure.........

Last edited:
Level 8
Well.. even though i like fantasy RP more, i'll give it a shot.

Name: Rythe Lucius
Species: Human.
Mutations: Non obvious, but has a genetic eye enhancement, allowing him too have a sharper sight then usual, and see a bit better at night.
Other: got his mutation in a bio-lab :p
Appearance: Tall, slim, long black hair, usually in a pony-tail :p. Always looks around with a careful and analithic (spelling...) look
Personality: Intelligent, clever, always careful, and somewhat sceptical about everything.
History: A former special task unit (something like Swat) sniper, other that that, not much is important or notable.
Other: Quite adapt at using a sniper rifle.

Can i cary my own sniper in a brief-case? Pretty please? :p

Level 23
a human with dragon wings? Oh, I will be able to find you in a heartbeat! XD

Koicheen, sounds good. I'm sure a sniper gun in the breifcase would be acceptable. :p Nice enhancement (compared to the..... wings that Sol has... -.-)

In other news: :D I get more spies to humiliate! >:D Notice for you all: You are not to let anyone know of the IES :p

Level 23
and the bulge of your wings will still show. Plus, you have black scales. I can have others find you >:3 I will bring up every good scenario to stop you from defeating me >:3

My company has secret branches, but is ultimately a science and mining company. (one branch does science, under one name, while the other branches have different names, and appear to be different companies >:D Mining, science, manufacturing, and military technologies, as well as aerospace engineering. :D I am going to have a lot of fun tearing you guys apart! >:D (no pressure)

Level 10
var, APPROVED. Your character looks fun and has a great cover. what company does he control? I'll also need to know where your stuff are (bases, factories, warehouses), so i can keep track of everyone's position.

koicheen, I like your character. APPROVED.
and yes, you can have a sniper rifle, however, you can't take it through security, so you're probably going to be taking out the security guards outside alot. XD

Solmaster, you need to take out the wings. I don't see a use for them as you won't be flying with them (human bones are too heavy for flying) and the wings would show under a trench coat. You'd have avery bulky jacket. I accept the scales, but not the wings. I'd also like to know why he was hiding.

Level 23
then then you'll be easy to take out :3

If the planet looks the same as our Earth, then I'll soon have a pic for you. Though, I guess the only way to find out the means of my company are through suspicious documents :p

I am in control of it all. A mining company, a science company, manufacturing of various military products, and even areospace. :3 So, I have all my bases covered :p Oh, and a security company as well :p But, none of you will ahve figured out that all these peices are connected as the same company :p I have figureheads in charge of each company, so you can't look it up and say "hey! I found the leader! He owns all these companies! :D"

Level 10
lol we'll have to get in somehow. and i know how too. XD there are four ways of going about it.
1. shooting your way in. (attracts the police, though)
2. getting someone to get it for you (that's gonna be hard. you gotta make sure they trust you.)
3. break in after hours (could attract the police if you trigger the alrm.)
4. get in through security as a maintenace guy (fun, but probably the hardest way, but brings less suspiscion and attention)

koicheen, i hope your sniper rifle doesn't have a laser that shows where you are.

Level 10
ok, by this time, I assume people either don't care, or haven't checked the RPs I posted the link in. I do ask you, Solmaster, to take out the black scale wings. Otherwise, it's fine. I have to assume that the scales are for protection, but honestly, you guys don't have to be humans. Solmaster, you could be a humanoid lizard. It would be a little less evident that way. lol and I just learned that I'm gonna have to change the car. The Subaru is a light performance car, and an armoured car has to be high performance. I'll fix this.

Level 13
lol this kinda would be fun 2 me if its more mythology-ish like since there agents what do they do to fight the evil guy and how will evil guy take over the world and since your thinking add non human people what about adding creatures of fantasy just as say example of shows Sanctuaray,Angel,Torchwood,And Warehouse 13 note these are only a few but there are more.

Level 23
what type of creatures do you have in mind? I am a humanoid wolf. Not a werewolf, just a humanoid wolf >:3 lol basically, we spice up the RP by making it more than just humans (humans are boring) and we open the way for anthromorphic charecters :p But.... no aliens, no dragons, trolls, or cyclops either. Nothing extreme. Though, the form of a sphinx ought to be appropiate. I don't really have a problem with wings. They allow you to speed up, and gives my men something to shoot up :3 (a way to cipple you! :D)

more No No's: Hydra, vampires, ninjas (too often used, and makes it so everyone simply whips around in a circle and blows apart every gaurd I have -.- then they start flipping all over the place breaking stuff), magic (cheap shots -.-), or anything extreme as mentioned above.

Level 10
There will be no dragons, harpies, gryphons, or anything like that. I don't accept flying, cause it kindof means you don't need a car, and I want this to be more realistic. If you have wings, remove them.
Anyways, I like that you'd want to play, but at least try a non-fantasy RP. Who knows, you might enjoy this.

oh, btw, Torchwood is aliens and warehouse 13 is magical artifacts (var and I watch warehouse 13). Sanctuary is an odd show that I have only seen the commercials to, but to me, it looks like a Torchwood/Warehouse 13 cross (something with a scenario machine that connects you to another world, it not machine.).

if you're gonna join, you might as well put in a character sheet.

Level 13
lol i don't mean like that i mean like beings of fantasy hiding in the human world. Like having a fantasy being take up human form like a troll could and be evil and kill under bridges there could be fairy's hiding as butterfly's. And ya warehouse is magical artifacts but they find them lol i would put a character sheet in but the plot of this RP bores me sorry. also anther good example Hellboy that is quite a good 1.

Level 10
yeah, I guess that was an ok movie. but I did say no magic, and faries would be noticed too much. It's not like they actually look like butterflies. they only have the wings to match. and trolls? oh boy, that'll be hard to explain. I want this to be more realistic, if you know what I mean. this is a little father from fantasy than you are used to. This isn't Elders. XD

Level 13
it still would be fun since there no present fantasy RP's now just all medevil 1s but aight what ever.

Level 23
cause they tend to get chaotic? We're not putting this into a magic show. I really hate trying to defend against people abusing magic in public, blowing up my factories and blowing away authorities without a care, and then have no repercussions. (they always get away with it) In this RP, you are to test your skill as a spy, and help bring down my megacorporation. I figured that people would jump at the chance to play a spy, but I see now they are all Blood elves (addicted to their overpowered magic) I guess your all afraid of the chance I may whipe the floor with your without any magic? :3

Perhaps I need to give an incentive.... -.- HEY! YOU! YA YOU! JOIN THIS RP! PLAY AS A SPY!!! YOU GET TO BLOW STUFF UP AND GET AN AWESOME SPORTS CAR AND GUNS! :D JOIN NOW! OR I KEEP THE EXPLOSIONS TO MYSELF!!! >:D

Level 10
oh. yeah. cause that's gonna make people wanna join. I actually thought more people would join. I noticed that some people like fantasy RPs (I do), but I thought people liked spies. I know there are a few people in Hive that RP, but it seems that nobody really notices this one. AS I said in my first post. This is meant to be for character profiles, not random talking. oh well, too late. anyways, I changed the car cause I learned that a Subaru doesn't work. Its not strong enough to be an armoured car. THe new BMW is though. XD so the spies will be driving that. Though they can get one at an automotive dealership if they want to. or they can go steal a car (like in burn notice). XD

Level 23
lol they borrow Sam's car in Burn Notice, or they use their own :p (rarely. They don't blow them up. They blow Sam's girlfriends' cars up :p)

I guess, no one likes Spy RPs unless they are Bond spies -.- which pretty much makes sure I can't play the bad guy since the spies pwn anyone they come across. Even bullets >_> (how can they simply sidestep them?!?!)

Level 10
ok, how bout this? You guys can pick humans and anthropomorphic creatures. meaning, you can have a humanoid cat, dog, lizard, bird, and things like that. No vampires or dragons, no gryffins or sphinxes, no fairies or trolls, nothing like that. I want to be able o have a good explanation for the creatures being there. Technically, fantasy creatures moving in to be among humans goes along the line of aliens, which I made very clear is not accepted. Now, if you want to play, please, I beg of you, pick something more realistic. I do want people to play, but I didn't realise the setup would turn to magical creatures. I have this on another site, where people aren't this bad. however, i brought it here cause there are more active people. (just so you know.)

Level 13
lol if there bond spies every1 has a lazier watch then i do recommend if you want to improve the spy thing make the story more evil and clever such as making there conquering project a drug implanted in the water system of every main government city to take over the world or use biotic weapon threats and kill off a city everyday till they get there demands the options are limitless its just not vary fun not knowing really anything about the plot is all.

PS if i get vary bored ill make a character but he gets 2 be Rouge aight?

Level 10
lol oh, var has a plan alright. He's just not gonna reveal it yet. Of course, I already know what it is, and it tops what you mentoned.

and yes, you can have a rouge agent. Though I prefer if he works for either var (as a badguy) or for the IES (maybe he defected to the US from Russia. XD)

Level 23
well, I hate being stereotype. ): Too predictable. And they never think things through. Thing is, a great badguy corporation does it as secretly as possible, and does not appear as the badguy from an outside veiw. No need to be stormed by the military or FBI/CIA or sued to death. :/ So, I ahve different companies as part of a whole supplying me with required materials and services (security and scientists :p) So, I would actually be a harder challenge than the stereotype badguys. (i thought people liked non-stereotype villains)

Level 8
I'm still confused. He want's to be... rouge? You guys do know that rouge means red in french?
But, my superior insight :)P) tells me he meant rogue. I really don't get it. Is rogue a that hard word? This is not the first case I've seen.

Anyway, Miami doesn't sound too bad, but If you expect me to run around chasing petty thieves (and by that i mean all criminals except the really hard cases, :p), you're wrong... :p

Level 10
actually, miami doesn't have the house robbing type of badguys. They are more drug cartels, illegal salesman, gangs, and some spies from other countries. lol I know this from Burn Notice. XD Honestly, I was kindof hoping that this would be a really quick setup. The players would join and then we play. not this huge conversation that might push people away.

Level 23
........... we did not say military leaders -.- I was supposed to play be badguy in this. Not have it ripped off by someone else -.-

Also, seeing as this is a parrallel Earth, WHAT country do you represent? -.- I don't need someone deciding the best way to whipe out enemy agents is to do a complete invasion of the US (where the spy HQ and my HQ are set) or decide they know exactly where the spies are, as well as their HQ and stations, and easily destroy them. I don't like the idea of a 3rd faction at the moment. Eventually, it becomes a faction war -.- We planned to keep this as individual players as spies, and the only other faction being me and my corporation (along with my two goons)

I almost feel I have to MAKE the charecter for you if you want to be a goon or a spy -.- Just to prevent military wars

Level 10
ok, look. If you have wings, you still can't fly, ok? This is supposed to be more realistic, instead, you're trying to make it into a fantasy world. You didn't specify who you worked for and what country you belong to. I assume you are a third faction, and will be against everyone. I really don't like the wings part, and you don't sem to realise that I have to accept these profiles before you can RP. So far, var and Koicheen understand that fact and have stayed within the rules. You are trying my patience and honestly, we don't want this to be a military war. Youdon't expect us to have to control the U.s. military too, do you? two spies aren't going to bring you down, and I'm sure var isn't gonna enjoy this either.

OVerall: DENIED. get rid of the wings, and military. You can be a corporation, but not a military. Var is a corporation with the materials needed to take over the world, and the spies are the only ones standing in his way. You however, seem to want to blow everything up and storm the entire country, possiby make it into a nuclear war. We don't want a war. if I did, I would've made an RP for such a thing. IF you want a war, make an RP for it. but not here.

Level 14
Name: Shadow Eyes
Species: human
Mutations: Red Eyes that see far.
Other: Faster healing and speed boost
Appearance: Blond, red eyed viking
Personality: Really dark
History: He the head of the Shadow Forces. He does not like to be disturbed and will make any example out of disobedience. He is the 2nd of command for the main bad Group. Shadow Force is an elite group of warriors and spies that try to stop IES from ruining the grand plan. Weaponry are made for stunning or killing people.

Last edited:
Level 23
so, your a rebel group? What exactly IS Shadow Force from an outside perspective? I'd hate to be fighting 2 fronts. Spy corporation vs. multi-corporation vs. armed rebels?

I don't exactly see how I am supposed to remain secret if I am forced to either be shot down, or forced to bring out my own guns, leading to governments and militaries gunning me down.... -.-

Level 10
actually, it sounds like he works for you, and he's going to try to hunt us spies down. gads, we need more people.

ok Solmaster, what are the red eyes for? people can see long distances, unless that's for a clearer long distance sight, then it sounds useless. If you have that far sight in focus sort of thing, then you must not be near-sighted. lol everything close to you would be a complete blur. XD

Level 13
lol here is somethings it could do see through stuff,heat seeking,and my favorite see in the dark.

Level 23
X-ray vision? -.- I'm sorry, but none of that. You don't have the radiation for that to work. And no, it won't allow you to see through women's clothing -.- All you'll see is their skeleton, and whatever metal they have on them. Besides, X-ray vision makes you sound like Superman -.- Now, a tool that allows a picture of an X-ray would be acceptable, but not in your eyes -.- the radiation would kill you.

Your skull would have to be huge, as would your eyes. You would not be able to switch between sights. Your vision would have to be callibrated for either heat vision (snakes), or night vision. But you'd have to have some sort of X-ray device inside of you just to let you see it if callebrated correctly. And even that would ahve to be outside, as the X-ray's rays bounce off of an object due to density. Seriously, no X-ray vision -.-

Level 10
lol what a coincidense. var had me take out the x-ray glasses, and now there is someone who wants x-ray vision. XD fun. So, how does the heat vision help you, other than being able to see people through certain walls. It's not like you can just turn it off.... I'll accept the heat and dark, but the x-ray is a little far. You wouldn't be surprised by anything, and I know you'de be able to control when it's on and off. lol

Level 23
wait... if he has X-ray, how does he dress? he can't see his clothes! And what about his car!?!? He can't drive cause he can't see the outer shell that hides the metal! Not to mention the other drivers, lights, and signs. he wouldn't be able to read cause x-ray vision would show the metal and not the paint! XD He'd be a HUGE road hazard

Caution to all drivers. Remain at least one mile away from driver: (fill out your info here) :p

Level 8
Name: Iris
Mutations: No 'mutations', but does have wings (which are mainly for decoration) and a tail (which should be allowed to be used as a 'weapon').
Other: Iris has taken a liking to melee weapons, light armor, and things that go boom.
Appearance: Is a dragon, but even so, looks like a scaled human.
Personality: Iris is weird, in the most basic sense. She prefers to work on her own (she believes she is more effective that way), but will work with others. Iris doesn't speak much, unless it is a message that cannot be conveyed using 'sign language' or the written word.
History: Iris is a young dragon. She has not seen much of the world yet, but she doesn't like what she has seen, for the most part. She became what humans call 'mute' in a way. She prefers to use a form of 'sign language', or written language. Other than that, not much is worth noting.
Image: Haven't found one yet. (with emphasis on yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.