• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Legacy of the Tide

RP's are a good way to develop creative ideas and are also quite entertaining. So I have decided to implement a naga based RP into this group. In most RP's you normally only control one unit. I wanted to make this one a little different. You will still have one main unit, but you will also control a naga tribe. So you will be able to control your main char, a small army, a town, and the villagers in it. Your main char would be the leader of the tribe. The population of your tribe will be small to start with. (around 30-50. Think small towns not massive cities.)

Level 15
Role Player ------Main Char-------Tribe
Misha------------Blade-----------Coilfang
Chaos.-----------Chaos----------Shadowfin
Lore-Wolf--------Dothyos--------The Chosen
VeljkoM----------Nazjak---------Slaverscale
Varsaigen--------Shal'mak-------Razorfang

Level 15
Narrorator (night elf): "Archimond has been destroyed, the world tree renewed. Our enemy was undone. But as we fought the evil that tried to consume this world, a new enemy was scheming from the depths of the ocean. An enemy both powerful and numerous, and with hearts filled with hatred and revenge. We had no choice but to destroy them before they had the chance to rise."

Narrorator (naga): "Our home has been destroyed, everything lost. The world's mages united to destroy what we have come to call home... the Maelstrom. The few of us that survived, fled to the deepest parts of the ocean floor... hiding... hoping to rebuild our race and take revenge on the wretched surface dwellers. Mark my words pathetic creatures, you will pay for this."

Level 15
Starting set up example. Each RPer must make something similar before starting

Main char/ Tribe leader : High warlord Naj'entus
Tribe : Bloodcursed
Description : Red skinned naga... blah blah blah

The tribe doesnt have to be an actual blizzard created tribe it can be made up.

Level 15
Main Char: Chaos
Tribe: Shadowfin
Description: This tribe doesn't benefit from magic or brute strength. Instead they rely on their intellegents and strategic expertise.
Appearance: Black skinned. The warriors wear a thin layer of armour that cover the whole body.

Level 9
Main char: Dothyos

Tribe: The Chosen

Discription: There are not many of them, other Naga avoided them because of their different ways. They use old magic and enchanted weapons. (some say that they shine as silver if light of the surface hits them. The Chosen have a very high honour, the will always keep there word.

History: The chosen were once part of the great city Gra'nasill, but that city was destroyed ages ago because there was a conflict between the greatest Warrior and the best Mage: Turma and Dethyos. There was a huge explosion of ancient energy that struck the heart of the city and it fell apart, two groups were separated: the Chosen (Arcane warriors) and the Broken (heavy warriors) the sworn that on of the tribes must leave these seas but both Tribes remain

Appearance: they have silver scales and yellow eyes they are a bit taller then the others

Level 21
Main char: Nazjak
Tribe: Slaverscale
Description: Slavers are the tribe that provides rest of the Naga with fresh slaves and sea creatures. They mostly use brute force and captured creatures in battle. They sometimes keep away from rest of the tribes and even act on their own.

Level 23
Name: Shal'mak (Shall*mack)
Tribe: Razorfang
Description: A sharp, cunning naga, with lionfish quills cattaered across his back. Mostly green and blue, the skin takes on an orangey red near the quills, runing up to orange-yellow tips. A master of the elements, his combines brute force with devestating magiks, just as a Runemaster would. His peircing blue eyes appear to glow with a red tint fighting the other colors. His malice is vast, and his plans great. He will not let much stand in his way, before crushing with the very elements he brings to bear. His power and cunning, along with his skill in magic, has led him to the title of Lord. Lord Shal'mak

Level 15
Chapter 1 : Into the Unknown

Narrorator (naga): "Homeless... all we knew has been destroyed. We now have no choice but to leave this place. We must head far away, for I fear that they will hunt down those of us that remain. The few hundred of us that are left are heading further south then any 'known' creature. Far from the presence of the the ones who tried to wipe us off the face of Azeroth. But who knows what dangers await us on our long and exhausting journey."

Level 15
Somewhere Northeast of Zandalar.

"Chaos, the tribes are exhausted, we must rest." Says Cygor, second in command of the shadowfin tribe.
"Very well, but not here. There are too many places for something to hide and sneak up on us. Our scouts say that there is an open area a mile from here. We will rest there."

At the opening the leaders of the tribes gather to discuss security plans.

Level 9
Just before the arrival at the open spot.

"Gormas, I don't like this pass look at this coral, it doesn't look right."

"Your right Lorthos we should have gone the other way, Why is he in command anyway?" says Gormas.

Dothyos: I told you not to question Chaos! He knows these seas better then we do besides if we go alone the Broken will attack us so we need to stay with them as long as it takes. So I want you to stay calm and don't tell the other tribes of the Broken there our problem not theirs

Gormas, Lorthos: Yes Dothyos.

Level 15
After setting up camp

"This is better. We are atleast 60 feet from any obstacle big enough to hide anything that might try to attack us. Giving us enough time to prepare for an assault" says Chaos talking to the tribe leaders. "My tribe will take the first watch while the rest of you rest. Dothyos, can you take the second shift?"

Level 23
*Hanging below the rest, Shal'mak skims the bottom. Noticing the others stopping, he moves on ahead, his natural defenses capable of protecting him from the beasts of the sea. Moving between rifts of coral and rock, he moves through with little problems. Fish rush away from him, the stranger to their habitat, and he scouts the wicked reef. Anything that thought of attacking would be forced to hide from his sight, and would notice his muscular build, and spined defenses. His sharp eyes scout out every possible attack point, every hiding spot, before he turns back and heads to the tribes.*

Nothing better than the anti-social tank scouting the coral reef :p

Level 15
Chaos orders his naga to set up a perimiter. 3 naga warriors (my warriors have a sword and shield and light armour) and a bolt thrower (one of those bows attached to a stand that can fire like 5 arrows at the same time) at each corner of the camp.

Level 23
*Swinging into the edge of camp, he goes along the edge, and moves back into the reef, scouting out another area. As he went deeper in, he moved slower, bringing himself to a silent swim, his head still as his eyes looked around, scanning his surroundings for threats. He moved deeper, deeper into the reef, through rock formations, and between corals. a chill went through the water, and his spines raised on his back slightly, ready to spring up at the slightest threat. In the meantime, he would continue through the reef, sectioning the reef into a rough grid to scout.*

Level 15
"Well if there is an enemy out there, he is smart enough to keep his distance, while our scouts move around. If anything is within a few miles our scouts will pick it up." Says Chaos

Level 15
Back at the camp everything was finally set up. "Those slaves sure come in handy. How are the defences." Says Chaos.

"Everything is set up as you asked." Replies Cygor

Level 23
*Keeping his defense up, he asked, "A naga... interesting... And just who might you be...?" His spines remained up and at the ready, quivering slightly from the cold, only causing it to be deadler with a higher chance of hitting something. He shifted back slowly, getting his distance from the cold waters, and away from the close proximity to the opposing naga. Distance was his specialty, but he didn't know its effectiveness against such a weapon.*

Level 9
Ás time past Dothyos takes Chaos' place and protects the camp.

"Dothyos, if they come are we able to hold them back?" asks Gormas.
"As a matter of fact I think we can't, but we can barrel the other tribes enough time to get away" says Dothyos "And that's what will do if they come, there our problem not theirs, so we will put it right."

Level 15
"Come troops, let's get some rest." Says Chaos. They go back into the camp but with their armour on and their weapons at hand just incase. "Hmm, I wonder what's taking the scouts so long."
"Should I go check on them?" Replies Cygor.
"Nah, they can take care of themselves. Just get some rest."

Level 15
Chaos wakes up from a disturbing nightmare.

"Huh, it was only a dream." Chaos gets up and starts to walk around a bit. "The scouts are still not back?" He starts to walk out of the camp when he notices Dothyos on the ground. "DOTHYOS!!!" he yells as he goes to sound the alarm.

Level 9
But Dothyos lie still, as he lightly turned white greyish and turned colder he's poisoned. the others must remain guarding especial at this time. "That's what they want, they want us to let our guard down." thinks Gormas. as he watches the camp turn alarmed. he stairs deep into the far waters as the fish swam aggressively

Level 15
"Set up the bolt throwers," orders Chaos. "Cygor, take 5 units and guard the back incase they try to attack us from behind." He points to another two of his troops, "Go find the scouts and tell them that we're under attack." All is still, the troops are staring into the shadows waiting for the enemy to make his move. "We need to get Dothyos into the medicine tent." (who has healers?)

Level 15
"What's that light?" Asks Cygor. Just then he sees Shal'mak and an unfamiliar naga burst through the reef. "It's Shal'mak! But who's that with him?"
Chaos goes out to see them "Shal'mak!! Thank goodness your back. So far all they've been doing is harrassing. They haven't tried attacking yet, which means that they probably have a plan. So they..." Looks at Blade, "And who might this be?"

Level 15
"I am Chaos, and this is what is left of our race. So I thought. But know, seeing you, I guess I was wrong."

Level 23
so much for my idea of attacking the enemy... Now they know there's a tank in town -.- Thanks too, for yelling it... -.- I never planned on popping into the open until you decided to do it for me... You... have a good chance of seeing a much more anti-social Shal'mak now... He doesn't like being announced. He hates the spotlight. >_>

Level 15
Well he didn't announce it to the world, just to Chaos. He definatly didn't yell loud enough for the enemies to hear it. Remember that Cygor is at the back of the camp. The enemies are on the other side. So they haven't seen you yet. You can still sneak behind them and attack them.

To Blade, "We plan to look for a new place to call home. I'm sure that whatever is on our path can't be as bad as what we faced. But anyways I need to get back to my troops. Shal'mak, please dont go kill them all before we have a chance to have some fun. Blade, are you with us?"

Status
Not open for further replies.