• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
In the sand of the sea floor, Chaos begins to sketch out a general out line of the city. He then begins planning their assault with his naga. After he finished informing the Shadow fin naga, Chaos moved towards Zunaza. "How is Dothyos? Will he be willing to fight with us?"

Level 9
"Well, I think it is best if he stays low for a little while. you see, This curse is eating him alive." *Zunaza turns to Dothyos* "I think it is best to- 'Muna!'
*Muna quickly pulled back her hand and looked at Zunaza.* "What are you doing?!"

"This thing is a monster! I.. I saw it!" *Muna felt at her throat with her hand.*

*Dothyos had opened his eye and looked at his bade.* "Zavn!" *Dothyos yelled as he threw it towards her.*

*Muna looked down as Dothoys began to move. Then she swam away.*

Zunaza: Muna!
Zavn: let her go..
*Viciona followed Muna*
Viciona: I will try my best..

Misha your definitely stopping? :O

Level 15
Sucks to hear that, Misha.

Sorry Lore-Wolf, just give me awhile to repond. I've started reading the entire RP. I'm tired of being lost due to the stuff that I had forgotten. :p

PJB

PJB

Level 4
Razzerender was jailed in the prison camp along with his second-in command
"If we ever get out of here and if we ever rule again we must head south, I've heard a lot of talk from other tribes about heading south to a safer place, it would also allow us to make allies, we haven't had many since the fall of the empire!"

Level 15
It's coming along. It's taking alot longer then I had hoped. I've had very little time to actual put into reading it. All of last week was dedicated to getting in a entry for TC#12.

I am quite glad that I did go back to read it though. There are so many things that I had completely forgotten about.

Level 15
lol, almost seems that way. I've just been putting it off (for too long). Really busy stage of mah life right now. In two weeks I'm off to live on my own, work, university, stuff. Not gonna bore you all with the details.

So I'm not sure how active I will be for the next several weeks/months. At least until I get settled. I just simply don't have the time right now for RPing. Sorry about that. So for now atleast ... "see you in naga discussions X)"

Level 15
Removed? Definately not. Even if this never gets another post there is still 137 pages of story in here. I'm just gonna leave it. Who knows, maybe someday, someone might be inspired to use this story for a project. (I have my doubts, lol)

Level 3
Ah, so since the last post was over a year ago this is definitely dead? shame, the story was quite good, except for the random teleporters and beacons from PJB

Status
Not open for further replies.