• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Zunaza: but shouldn't we..
"They went this way." a feminine voice said.*
Muna: someone's coming. *she whispered*
Zunaza: No.. more than one... they're very close now..
"In here." The voice said.*
Zunaza suddenly stood up to look outside of the cave.
"What are you doing?!" *Muna whispered panicked*
Zunaza: Don't worry. I know that voice.
*Then Zavn Sursja and Viciona appeared in front of them.*
"Hello?" Zavn said waiting for a reply.
"Hello" Zunaza said.
"Ahh.. we found you.. we have to go.. something feels not right." Zavn said*
"Yes.. Blade sensed it too. He shall lead us back. but we should leave now. it isn't save here either." Zunaza said*

Level 9
""Last post with Dothyos""
"
*Dothyos suddenly came free. he fell aside and held his blades before him to defend or attack. But to his surprise he only had one blade. The other was still stuck in the sand. He could not reach it right now. Dothyos figured since his foe has such a big weapon it would be wise to come very close. But that was a theory.. Dothyos quickly swam forward and held his blade in front of him.* "

Level 9
Ok time spin back
Zunaza, Blade and the rest are still travelling.

"Sursja, are you ok?"
"I.. I just need a few moments.."
"Zunaza, Blade.. Hold on a minute." Zavn shouted."
"What is wrong Zavn?"
"Sursja cant keep up. We'll rest here for a moment." Zavn decided*

Level 15
So I take it that I'm not with Blade yet, right?

Chaos slows down as he approach a ridge. He looks down to see the fight between Dothyos and the General and around them a large group of guards. After analysing the situation he deploys his naga. His army hidden behind rocks, Chaos, alone, moves out into the open so that the guards and see him. Upon seeing this, 5 guards accept the challenge and bolt towards him.

Level 23
*The cleaver crashed down, stirring sand into the water. Another swing, this time going over the head of a ducking Dothyos. The general noted the missing soldeirs, and scolded as he fought, "Insolent fools! Rejoin your formations at once! I'll have your heads for this insubordination!" He swung hard, landing a heavy blow upon Dothyos' remaining sword, pushing him near a wall of guards, their pikes at the ready.*

You took about half my soldiers! D: Now I have a crescent shaped arena! D:

Level 9
*Dothyos quickly fell back to the ground and pulled back his blade.. He looked at the sand as it rose in the water. It was hard to see what was behind it.. It gave him an idea.. Dothyos scampered as he lied on the ground. a cloud of sand sprang up and merged with the water creating a big cloud. His plan seemed to work.*
*Dothyos kept low and crawled towards a guard. He grabbed his pike and pulled it. cutting the guard open and pushing him away. He kept his tail moving keeping the cloud constant.*
*Dothyos made a quick turn and threw the pike out of the could in the direction of the general. He quickly grabbed the guard he had just attacked and pushed him in the direction of the general.*

Zunaza: I agree with Blade we need to go..
Zavn: Ok you can go. I will stay here with Sursja. Muna, I don't know if you want to..
Muna: No, I will also stay with you..
Vicona: Ok We'll see you there.. Come on lets go.

Level 23
*The general stood outside the cloud, waithing for it to dissipate. A sharp stinging sensation brought his attention to a new wound. A pike was lodged in his shoulder. Hissing, he ripped it out, releasing a stream of blood.*

*In the cloud of sand, a shadow emerged. In his anger for the flesh wound, he brought his cleaver up high, and brought it down upon the shadow with great force. The cleaver cleaved its way through skin, muscle and bone, confidently splitting the target in two, from shoulder to waist. He pulled his cleaver out, tugging the body of a guard with it.*

*The shocked face of the guard angered the general more. Tossing the body away, he snorted, bringing his cleaver to slash through the cloud with more ferocity. No one messed with the General and lived.*

Level 15
One of the 5 guards charges ahead of the others. Chaos holds his ground. As the guard nears Chaos, one of the shadowfin warriors jumps out from behind a rock and thrusts his sword throught the guards shoulder. From the other side another Shadowfin warrior comes out and pierces his chest.

Level 23
Stop controlling my minions! D: These are elites! Not retards! I thought we agreed that I woulld control them! D: I'm not pleased with how the last four guards are struck down by arrows. (Arrows are too light to force their way through water) No. They live, so that I may control them.

Four are alive, and have not been struck or approached yet.

*The guards raised their weapons, scanning the area above for the intruders. With their spears and swords raised, they slowly advanced, looking all directions as they cleared one rock to the next.*

Level 9
In other news. Dothyos gets hammered. ><

*Dothyos had expected the general to get angry. That was what he was waiting for.. He already had moved to the side of what was left of a arena. Dothyos kept creating the clouds of floating sand with his tail as he moved in circles around the general. He was searing for something. And he had found it.. Dothyos grabbed his sword which was still stuck in the sand and pulled it out with all his might.. He then quickly held it tight as he charged hopefully in the back of the general.*

Level 23
*Sand. That was all the cleaver found as the general now pulled it back, preparing it for another test. He was surrounded by sand. It was no longer safe, having every direction a blind spot. He didn't want his opponent to have oppertunities, but it was somethign he had no control over. Swimming up, he cleared the cloud of sand, and made his way to clear waters. With no sign of his intruder, he raised his blabe, scannng everywhere in case he had fled.*

Level 9
"I remember it here.. I see something in the distance!" Viciona said.
"Dothyos.." Zunaza whispered.*
"Wait.. those are.. Those are people of the Shadowfin tribe!" "Hey!.. Hello.. That must be Chaos.. And-mhhfff." Vicona was interrupted by Zunaza who held her hand on her mouth.*
"Be quiet you!" Zunaza whispered. "You see those others. They don't seem friendly." *Zunaza quickly crouched and swam behind a rock.*"Have they seen us?" Zunaza whispered terrified.* "Blade, Have they seen us?" Zunaza whispered.

Ok, I figured it would take to long for us to get there. soo. I hope this is fine. now chaos can continue towards Dothyos. and this side can still RP.

Level 23
*The guards smelled the water, sensing a disturbance somewhere. They smelled naga. Not the ones they had previously encountered, not the fear of the prisoners, now up and fled, but something new. They brought their weapons closer, ready to protest the slightest sign of hostilities. It was close, but where and how many was unknown.*

Level 9
"I do agree we should rest first." Viciona said.
*Zunaza looked up lost in her own thoughts..*

*Dothyos noticed that the general had gone up.. Dothyos figured if he attacked him from under now.. he might have a chance.. Dothyos swam up as fast as he can.. as he came out of the cloud he saw the general and prepared his blades to pierce or slice him..*

"I think we should be going now." Zavn said.. The others may need our help..*
"Okay.." Sursja said.
"Muna.. are you coming?" Zavn asked.
"What? ehh.. yes.. I'm coming."
*The trhee were on their way to meet the others.*

Level 15
Shadow fin warriors stood grouped together with their shield tight together leaving very few penetrable areas. Not much could be seen past the shields. Chaos waited for the guards to make their move, developing his strategy as he waited.

lol, considering that my tribe specializes in military strategy, I seem to be very lacking in creativity when it comes to fight scenes. :p

Level 9
hmm chaos.. I think you have the numbers XD so why waiting for their reaction. after all al the time your waiting Dothyos has less chance ><.

*Dothyos saw what the general was going to do. Dothyos knew Chaos should be around somewhere now with his army. He decided to take the chance and swam in the direction where he though chaos would be. hoping the sight of the army would scare the general off. Dothyos swam as fast as he could.*

As Zavn and the others arrived they quickly found the others. but they seemed to be hinging behind the rocks. And in a few moments she saw what was happening behind the rock. She tried to make contact with Zunaza whether the should stay or come. unfortunately Zunaza was looking their way. But was off this world in her thoughts. Her sight did not report to her what it saw.*

PJB

PJB

Level 4
Razzerendor finds an ancient ruin that seems to be a beacon. He reads an inscription on it and it reads "Anyone who truly needs to be here will be" delving deeper Razzerendor finds it to be a teleporter and can transport anyone anywhere. Soon lost naga from every tribe at least 1 of each find themselves at the beacon.
I thought it would be cool to have this as a sort of last resort if plots and things don't work

Level 23
The hell? You can't just... throw in teleporters and beacons, and kidnap members from other tribes... It just doesn't work that way... And where the hell is the advanced technology coming from? Oo

Besides, if a member strayed, the others would ask where they were going, and pull them back if they continued.

Level 23
The general swam after the intruder, calling his guards to him. He swam higher than Dothyos, to bypass the cliff's edge, but came face to face with the sight of an army.

"Retreat, my warriors! Fall back!" He called, as he hurriedly swam his way down the cliff, calling as many of his warriors as he could to escape with him.

Level 9
*Dothyos heard the General shout.. He turned around for a second seeing he was retreating. But Dothyos continued swimming until he was at behind the line of chaos army and then laid down on the sea floor.*

*Blade, Zavn, Sursja, Viciona, Muna and Zunaza were still behind the rocks. they heard something but could not place what. As Viciona peeked if the hostile nage were coming closer, they were gone! Viciona swam forward a bit.
"Viciona come here!" Zunaza said.*
"No, no.. its save. they're gone."
"I think we should meet up with chaos quickly maybe he knows more of this." Zunaza said.* Zunaza swam towards the shadowfin army.*

Level 9
Dothyos just (stopped) fighting the general.
Blade. Zunaza (and rest) Were swimming towards Chaos' army.
And Chaos was.. fighting? or already done fighting?
Var was commanding in the city
Sacrid was.. on his boat?

and there is some guy somewhere with a teleporter XD

Level 15
Alright this needs some life in it too.
Just one question before I start. Var, a few posts up you said
"Retreat, my warriors! Fall back!" He called, as he hurriedly swam his way down the cliff, calling as many of his warriors as he could to escape with him"
Does that include the six (something like that) guards that I was fighting? It would be better if they did retreat to simply end this scene so that we can progress to the next in which everybody meets and therefore everyone can join back into this rp.

Level 15
Chaos held his position. He was surprised by the retreat and still expected something to happen. However, he eased up once he saw Blade in the distance.

Meeting time.

Level 15
Sorry. Insert pointless excuse here.
"Blade, good to see you again!" says Chaos. He looks over in the direction of Dothyos and sees him lying on the ground. "Dothyos!" He says as he begins swimming in that direction.

Level 9
*Zunaza Swam towards Dothyos as fast as she could. She was stunned seeing him in this condition.*
"Dothyos! What happened!?"

*Dothyos chuckled.* Cough* how do I look?"
"You look horrible!" *Zunaza looked at the marks. and let her hand glide over them. She felt the dark energy.*
"They have grown.."

*Dothyos closed his eyes.*
"Chaos.. Could you.. *Dothyos signals like he wanted to receive something from chaos.*
@chaos (the thing for his eye :p)

*The rest gathered around. except for Muna and Zavn.*

PJB

PJB

Level 4
well my people haven't met any of yours yet so i'll explain how i got to my tricky situation and later i'll meet up with everyone else.
50 years ago a king ruled a relatively large kingdom of Naga later in his reign a large criminal empire destroyed the empire internally and hire mercenaries to take down the royal family succeeding to except the young prince Razzerender who led surviving loyalists away and became a group of nomads however not all loyalists escaped and were captured by gnome experimenters who turned them into nagarubians they escaped but were outcast by the Naga, for being both disgusting mutations and land creatures. Razzerender led his people benevolently until the criminal empire had sought to hunt down the last survivor of the royal family ,Razzerender.

PJB

PJB

Level 4
Nagarubians came to the aid of the tribe and repelled the empire earning a place in Razzerender's rule lower than naga but higher than mur'guls. the tribe eventually found a portal under their navigator: Torturante. They settled camp there. While Razzerender was looking at the portal he was pinned against the wall. Torturante was pinning down. "let me explain my self, I am not for you and i never was, I led you here so I could call on the Empire to destroy you and your line once and for all, I knew of the power here and I knew you would trust me." Razzerender's second in command saw this and rushed to the portal activator only to be captured by Torturante's servants, but using magical power he hit the button with a projectile activated the portal the teleport whoever they needed most to their aid.

sry for the double post my first was too long

Level 15
Gah, hate being so sick that you can barely get out of bed!

Misha, ummmm....no.

Yes it is inactive atm. I think everyone (might just be me) is just a little lost at the moment. Once we start actually getting back into the main plot then hopefully this will start to come back to life.

Chaos passes the strip of cloth to Dothyos. "This curse is not going to end. We need to find this witch and be done with it once and for all." Chaos moves towards his men and begins preparing them.

Level 10
The problem is taht everyone went their seperate ways. We can't get anything done this way. That's why we've started bringing everyone back togeher. Personally, I don't see the point of the migration south. I haven't seen anything that's wanted to kill us, and I had to introduce a character just to have an enemy.

Level 15
That is because the surface world thinks that we're all dead. If they became aware of our survival then they would try to finish off the job. After the current crisis is over, we can just get to the establishing of our naga empire and plot our revenge on the surface world. Then we shouldn't have a problem finding enemies. (Chapter 2 of our RP)

Level 15
Well, the goal at the start of this RP was to make it so that this RP takes place entirely underwater (atleast the first chapter) to make it a litte different then other RPs. So I established a general plot so that we would have a reason to stay underwater and find new enemies and develope a different storyline instead of losing all signs of creativity and simply attacking the night elves from the start.
The reason why we are moving south is to avoid being seen by the surface dwellers. They have developed a spellcaster force of great power that we, in our current state, could not stand a chance. So that is our reason for moving south: to move far out of their sight. Once we get to a desireable location (which won't be long after we kill this witch that has been causing all our problems) then we will establish a settlement and once our villagers are safe, we will figure out how to procede with our revenge.

Level 9
I agree in letting it continue.

*Dothyos grabbed the peace of cloth and tried to wrap it around his head but failed.*
"let me.." *Zunaza helped him out and.*

*The Viciona and Sursja went to Choas.*
"I am going to discuss what we will do next with the rest now. I will be right back."
*Zunaza followed the rest and signalled Zavn to come.*

*Muna looked at Dothyos ,who still lied down, from a distance. She slowly came closer.
Dothyos lied motionless with one eye covered and the other closed*

*Muna suddenly felt like she had to get away but was drawn near to make sure. but she was sure. This was the monster who had almost killed her. Muna sat next to Dothyos not being seen by him or the others he reached for his weapon....*

Status
Not open for further replies.