• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
"Chaos, what was that?.. what's happening down there?" *Dothyos stumbled to the edge.
There are the people.. everyone of them... they are chained.. wait.. those mutated guards are there too! And they have whips! "Keep moving" *one yelled with a demonic tone cranking with his whip.* "Chaos, they are taking them towards the city! we need to go there!"

Level 15
Chaos nods his head in agreement and begins to move towards them slowly. Keeping their distance, Chaos and Dothyos move from rock to rock, following their tribes. Chaos notices that the guards are quite far apart giving us an advantage for an attack.

Level 9
*Dothyos observed closely.. the tribe members had a rough time.. some of them fell. Dothyos looked how a young girl kept failing because she was to small.. one of the guards closed in to her. they spoke some thing and help her stand up.. then suddenly the guard grabbed his whip and started cracking.. Dothyos could hear the screams of the girl.. he could not take it.. Dothyos strapped his blades tight to his arms, and removed his band.. he hands it to chaos.. "Please give it back in time." *he then opened his eye and it immediately was glowing red seeing its targets... Dothyos appeared from behind the rock and charged at the demonic guards. Dothyos knew they were big.. but there was no other way.. The guard saw him and tried to grab its weapon.. but it was to late.. Dothyos was already there slashing at him.. the water coloured dark of the blood.. "You monsters" Dothyos shouted. that drew there attention..

Level 9
Dothyos swam to the chain. cutting it.. releasing almost everyone of the shadowfin tribe. "Flee!" Dothyos shouted in a dark voice as he pointed at Chaos direction.. He tried to save more of the tribe.. but the guards were already there with their weapons.. "Common! All of you!" the guards came closer one trusted with its trident. Dothyos garbed it and hooked his blade wich was attacked to its arm in it puling it back.. The guard followed his trident and came close to Dothyos. Dothyos slashed with he other hand in its face as it fell to the sea floor.. An other of the guards took a mighty swing with its sword.. Dothyos tried to block it with his blades.. "People.. hurry!" He roared as the blade of the guard almost hit his scales..*

Level 23
I missed such great oppertunities..... D:
However... there is still a way I could..... maybe, just maybe...

*Water churned in the darkness, as a dark cloud leaked out, spreading through from wall to wall of the vast cavern. It pushed forth, endless in its search, and had found its quest. Slowly, it began to seep into, and rejuvinate the muscles, the skin, he blood... And the glazed eyes revived, returning to a glorious gold. The skin turned darker, and errupted into areas of barb-like spikes, tiny fangs of death. As the host was brought back, now home to magic, it reached forth, and began to pull its damaged frame from its resting place. It sought blood, and its master whom had awoken it, and it would soon find it.*

Level 23
I am not telling you what your future opponent will be. :p I've left it as vague as possible so you can come up with a multitude of different things that it might be! :D But only I shall know... for now...
mwahaha.gif

Level 15
"Over here" shouts Chaos. The shadow fin naga see Chaos and move in his direction "Are you guys alright?"
"Wonderful. You?" Says one of the shadow fin naga with obvious sarcasm in his voice.
Chaos let's out a small chuckle. "Let's get you guys some weapons." he says as he begins to head back to the camp. Chaos looks back at the city and the rest of the naga passing through the gate, "I'll be back for you guys." he says to himself.

Level 9
*Dothyos looked back for a moment seeing to it the others could flee safely.. but as he turned back he felt a hard clap on his shoulder.. as he fell down.. he held his blades in front of him to block the coming sword.. He needed to get out here alive too now.. alone.. Dothyos could block their attacks but he would not come any further...

Level 23
*The remaining guards tilted their weapons in front of them, while others traded out whips for pikes and swords. Slowly, they shifted to the side, working to surround the crazed naga before them. An unseen naga's "bark" called the attacking naga off of the intruder, as he forced his way through the line of guards. He was just taller than the others, and more muscular, wielding a large cleaver in his hands. "What is this?" He hissed, looking to one of his guards for an answer. When no answer, came, he grunted, bringing his cleaver down upon the intruder's blades.*

Level 9
*Dotyhos looked up and rose slowly.. Dothyos was still taken over by his own rage.. however.. He looked a bit calmer.. more planning.. He could feel his pure anger and rage flow through his veins but he learnt to focus a little..* "You are behind this!?" Dothyos said with a dark voice as he looked down.
Dothyos had not made eye contact with the a bit taller naga..*
"Finally someone of my length" he thought*

Level 15
Chaos and his troops arrived at the camp. As his warriors gather their weapons, Chaos takes a moment to stand by the lifeless body of his old friend.
"We're ready." says one of the naga in a soft voice.
"You will be avenged, Cygor." said Chaos. "Let's move."

Level 9
*Dothyos raised his arms and tried to block the heavy cleaver. But has the cleaver touched his blades he flew with it's swing. He was dragged around a bit after the cleaver had lost its speed. Dothyos still held his blades before him..* "Well I guess I am the Intruder.. Say.. who is your master.. I wish to have a word with him!" Dothyos growled.*

Level 23
*"Hahahah... the master does not simply speak with anyone, and does not take requests from intruders. You serve no purpose to the master's plans, so I get the pleasure of dealing with you!" The naga leader slithered slowly across the seafloor, preparing his cleaver for another strike.*

Level 9
*Dothyos saw that he would soon get an other blow of the cleaver.. He held his blades in front of him but keeping a distance.. He was not sure if he would manage to block an other attack.. but he had to try..* "I wíll meet you master!" Dothyos growled back.*

Level 23
*The general snorted, releasing an almost croc-like growl as he used all his force to bring the cleaver down upon his opponent's blades. The blade crashed through, nearly slicing the intruder in two, had the smaller blades not sunk into the sand around him, providing a very small window of escape before the cleaver would return to smash the rest of the way through.*

Level 9
*Dothyos pulled back, narrowly dodging the cleaver as they crashed down upon his blades. His foe growled as he slid the cleaver off Dothyos' swords. Dothyos would not be able to avoid the next blow unless he could free his weapons from their sandy tomb.*

Level 9
*Dothyos suddenly came free. he fell aside and held his blades before him to defend or attack. But to his surprise he only had one blade. The other was still stuck in the sand. He could not reach it right now. Dothyos figured since his foe has such a big weapon it would be wise to come very close. But that was a theory.. Dothyos quickly swam forward and held his blade in front of him.*

Level 9
Oh sorry for the plot thingy :s i find it kinda hard to control chaos since i do not know how to react with his whole tribe and main char.

*Zunaza opened her eyes and looked around. fish?! she didn't remember these were here the day before. Zunaza decided to stay awake. Sursja was already up. But what was she doing?*
"Sursja." Zunaza whispered.
*Sursja didn't seem to notice. She seemed to be looking for something as she swam around.*
*Zunaza swam towards her and laid a hand on her shoulder.* "Surs-"
*Sursja jumped up and let out a small shriek.*
"Calm down. Its me. what's wrong with you?" Zunaza asked.
"Ehh nothing." Sursja replied
"Well that didn't look like a nothing to me. If something is wrong you can tell me."
"No really, I'm fine."
*Zunaza looked around.* "The rest were still sleeping." "Zavn, Blade, Viciona.."
"Muna! where is Muna?"

Level 9
"Muna seems to be missing." She replied.
*Maybe she brought the fish and is now getting some more. but its still awkward she thought.*
"Should we go look for her?" Sursja asked as she came back.
"I think we maybe wait a little while. maybe she will come back. What do you think Blade?" Zunaza asked.

Level 9
"I shall come as well." Sursja said.
"Maybe it is better if someone watches over Viciona and Zavn."
"Okay, but make sure you'll find her."
"We will try." Zunaza said as she swam away towards the rocks they had came from yesterday.*
"I think we should start here."

Level 9
*Zunaza looks at Blade. Then looks at Netheras. Then looks back at the spear. Zunaza slowly swims near. Putting her hand around it. As she raised her hand, the spear followed. She swam back to Blade. "Here it is." Zunaza said holding her empty hands before Blade.*

PJB

PJB

Level 4
A young Naga from far off sets up a cafe in the middle of Nowhere saying he heard an army come here. So Razzerender Stays and makes a base there. Seeing as they have a cook
OOC: I will be gone a lot so you can control my people at will.

Level 9
"Enough.. Blade we're not going to stay here and be tricked again. quickly follow me."
*Zunaza swam in the direction of the cave they had came from the day before. But not expecting Muna would be there..*
"Muna.. what are you doing here?!"
"Well.. it felt.. saver here.."
"Don't worry you will be save with us. We are leaving. so you may chose.. come with us now. or stay here."
*After some time thinking she decided to come with them.*
"Blade could you lead the way back. I don't clearly remember."

Status
Not open for further replies.