• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nuclear apocalypse survival rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I AM NOW HOME FROM 1 WEEK OF HELL IN THE JUNGLE..... SORRY FOR THE INACTIVITY.

Okay I should get the RP up and running now. Sorry for the delay.

P/S: My brother uses my account from time to time so it appears that's I'm online but I'm not.

Level 9
If this will not come off ground. are you okay I take this idea to the site in my signature? Please do respond. Because if you simply will not. will also mean this rp will not move, which would be a wast of a perfect idea! So please do, You came with a brilliant RP now please do make it live!

Level 6
RECOMANDATIONS:

Quest log and Data Log.

Quest log is........ well........

Data log is for recording things, like blue prints documents and such. That way you might uncover the hidden story of this RP.

What do you guys think?

Level 1
Let me try this again :D
Name: ( Midvied)
Faction: ( N/A)
Skills: Skilled shot with rifles, Cooking, Combat
Interest: Figure out why he can't remember his past.
Appearance: 6'0|Male|Black Hair|Black M40 Gasmask|Russian Trench Coat|Medium Build| Black Satchel|
History(Bio): Midvied has a blurry past that he can not remember. He only remember little fragments which is him marching in line in the wasteland with a bunch of soldiers who look the same as Midvied and he remembers him lying on an operating table with a USA flag in the background. He restarted his life by waking up still wearing his clothes in a Nuclear bunker with the current gear he has now. It has been a year since he has left the bunker and he is trying to find answers but, seems to not find a single soul in the wasteland.
Weapon: Mosin Nagant
Timezone:( Central Standard time.)

.// sorry I am new to your forums and forum rp however I do rp at different places and sorry but, I'm just going to set the scene for my character, if that is cool with you.

Level 9
Okay, I've been asked to take over this RP. Though since I do not know the story line I will not continue it any further here. For more that just that reason. I might start up a similar RP on the site in my signature. But that would be a project for later. If i will. Then i will certainly use things from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.