• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nuclear apocalypse survival rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Nuclear Apocalypse Survival

This RP is based on the Fallout series. I've played it a couple times in my friends house and decided to make a RP out of it. Also inspired by Discovery Channel's The Colony. Hope you guys will enjoy it.

The Beginning

In war there is no room for pity, kill or be killed

World War 3......
A war where nuclear missile and bombs.... Wipe out mankind.
It was the year 2050. Humanity drain out it's final drop of fossil fuel.
Global warming wipe-out most of the crops grown by humans. Bio-fuel is not an option.
Therefore, the United States of America, using it's final reserves of fuel,declares war on the entire world. Hoping to suck out every last drop of fuel of any kind.

:goblin_boom:

The first rounds that went off.... Are the one's no one likes. No one knew who launch the the first nuclear warheads, nor who was the first to be impacted.Whatever it is, World War 3 is the shortest war ever fought.Only 3 hours...... A ceasefire was enforced. But that is because there are almost no one left to fight..... Hiding in nuclear shelters or........
Lying dead.Or worse. Toasted

The final Hope for..... Mankind...

The people who survived, are hidden in shelters, called Nuclear Bunker("NB"), also known as the "grave of the last humans''
They are in the USA, waiting for the radiation levels to lower, so that they could rebuild the entire country, then the world.
You are one of them, the last hope of mankind.
And, in the year 2090, you will emerge from the NB's, to rebuild the country.Our RP starts here.
:goblin_yeah:

X-Factor Survival System

Anomalies
Okay. It's based on what the players write and the DM (me) throwing in things I called anomalies.

Anomalies occur whenever a player writes anything. It could be good it could be bad. Therefore, anything could happen to you. Also when you perform an action, you can't just go:
I shoot that bad guy.

No, it should be:

I tried to shoot that bad guy.

So a longer post will be better as it could improve your chances for a success.

An example of Anomaly.
Char: I walk down that dirt path.
DM: You spotted a dead guy. He could have some stuff on him, what do you want to do with him? Also, you sneezed. (Chances of a deadly disease 12%)

Day/Night Cycle
There is a day/night cycle which is very important. Happens randomly
Disease
Alright, people get sick. It's nothing special but in a world full of radiation, people get sick easily. Worst case scenario is death. Disease comes in the form of Anomalies, means you could get a random disease say, flu by well random, or after eating from what seems to be safe source of food, you get maybe a parasite. It requires medication and maybe a doctor. So if you scavenge a (former) hospital, do it carefully to acquire proper medication.
Traits

Traits are about genetics. They are inherited from your parents and could not be cured or altered in anyway(or is it so......).
There are two types of traits.
Positive

These are good traits. They give you some kind of perks which could even save your live. Some people do see better in the dark most others. That's a positive trait.

Negative

These could be from either weak digestion system or a disease that can't be cured. You have them from the start and you will live with it forever,making the game harder for you guys.

The DM will give you a set of 2 random Positive and 2 Negative traits. So you guys won't have to add it in your char sheet.
Credits to -Peper- for pointing it out for me.
Death
Needs no explanation.
Overall, 3 words define this system. Creativity. Realism. And Survival.

Rules

Follow the The Unwritten RP Rules

Have Fun

DM is always right (somehow.....)

Have Fun

Uses the X-Factor Survival System

Have Fun

Try to keep yourself alive.

Have Fun

Faction

Before you create your character, you must first choose your faction. Although it dosen't really look like one..... But consider it as people who has the same mind-set as you. Also it could be change whenever you like it so if you feel that guy is cool, join him.

PLAYABLE FACTIONS
Could be used and joined.

The settlers are people who settle in certain parts of the area. They would use pre-existing shelters (i.e warehouses or barns) or build one themselves. The settlers would be able to recruit players and NPC (controlled by me of course) to their settlement. It must be named (i.e L Settlement?) and will a management panel that would indicate your food water rations. Players who picked settlers who start out with one extra specialty equipment. They can join or create other settlements.

The nomads...... They never stick in one place.They move from settlement to settlement. The would have groups of people, the nomadic group would have a vehicle on which to travel around. They too can recruit people and NPC and their group must be named and really heavily on the settlements you choose to stop at. Players who picked the nomads would start with extra food and water rations (double of normal ).

Aw crap....... still reading this? Fine. Marauders are bandits. You raid settlements and nomad groups to earn money, acquire food and water as well as equipment. You may have a camp, or you are nomadic. All the systems applied to the Settlers and the Nomads applies for the Marauder.Yes, you can recruit NPC and players. You only have one goal: Survive at all cost. Players who picked this will start with a melee weapon and extra ammo for their guns.

UNPLAYABLE FACTIONS
Could not be used or joined. You can only interact with them.

These are either nomadic (common) or they have a shop or depot (not so common) and they buy and sell stuff to you. Some guys are good while some are rude. They often have guards so Marauders beware if you want to rob them.

They are groups of mercenaries travelling around. They sell their services to the highest bidder. You could also join them if you are skilled enough.Most commonly offer farmers hunters and hired guns who can shoot well. Even have "special" services like assassinations. It's expensive though.

NPC
So... I've been playing Terraria, and I figure if you can add NPC which are control by me, into your group(be it Settlers or Nomads or Marauders)it might add some form hmmm added skill-sets because you cant be a jack-of-all-trades right?
Speaking of skills-set, I haven't done a list of it. Will be worked on soon.
Here is a basic list of NPC that I just figured.

Farmer
He has been farming for all his life and now that he survived the apocalypse, he cant really survived on his own. Therefore, he will joined pretty much any faction to survived. He works on your land, growing corps for you and
while not the best should free you of some of your duties.

Requirements:
You need to be actually growing crops. That's right, if you ain't planting anything, he won't even ask you to let him in your group, since he will do nothing.

Rifleman
This guy has been trained with a rifle before. Could be for hunting or just recreational shooter. Whatever it is, it's the 1st form of NPC that players would have that could increase their firepower in almost any early RP situation. The great thing is you could re-train him and be better because he might be useless in later RP situation. NOTE: Re-training take a long time.

Requirements: Well, not really any.

Hunter
He could assist you in your hunting trips. It's important as "monster" that you are hunting still roam this land. While mutated most animals are safe to eat if you cook it. Well, most. Like the rifleman he could be re-train.

Requirements: Have one successful hunting trip.

Craftsman
These guy have some ability and creativity to make shiny gold stuff out of rusty parts. Be sure to have these NPC (or player) so that you can make use of most of your..... Junk?

Requirements: Craft an item out of anything with or without any blueprints plans or schematics.

The list will get longer every time you RP so don't hesitate to ask me about whatever you wanted to add.

Skills
To survive, you will need to have different kind of skills. Some are good at shooting, some making stuff, some cooking. But whatever it is, every player will have different levels of that particular skill, making them either better or worse than other people. The higher the skill level, the better you will fare of in that particular field. Etc: You are good at hunting. So, you will fare better during hunting trips (i.e knowing where to place traps) than people who well.... sucks...
Each player could have a maximum of seven skills.
If you have one master skill, you can only have five other skills
If you have two (max) master skill, you can only have four other skills.

There are four levels.

Beginner: Mastery of level:1-50%
So, you had just picked up this skill and you are in the process of properly learning it. You won't have much success doing anything other then the mere basic of this skill but it's better than none. Right?

Adept: Mastery level:51-100%
A step above the beginner, it's the most common skill level in this world. Meaning, most people or NPC you are going to meet will have at the least 1 "Adept" skill.

Expert: Mastery of level: 101%-150%
Hmm, "Expert" huh. Most of the people you will see with any skill that is at the "Expert" level, would have to have some kind of formal education or training.
Say, a rifleman. No matter how hard a player or NPC train themselves, they can't reach the ''Expert" level unless they trained by:

Instructor (NPC? Great..... Have not listed it yet.)
School (Hey, I swear you can build a school. XD)
Or, any one who has the "Master" Level.

Master: Mastery of level: 151%-200%
Last but not least "Master" level. Each player could only have two "Master" Skill. They can train NPC quicker and could also advance them towards the "Expert" level.

That's all. If you wonder, how to progress in a particular field or skill, practice makes perfect(and sense) so keep doing it. Say, cooking. The more you cook the better it will get. And if somebody helped you or train or teaches you(must be at least "Expert") you will advance quicker. Your skill and it's level will be written on your Char Sheet. It's always better to have good and important set's of skill.

Hunting

General Knowledge a.k.a Logic or Brain (for identifying stuff and problems)

Shooting

Building

Car-Building (yes it's different)

Farming

Cooking ( For boosting morale.)

Crafting (pairs with General Knowledge (GK) and Inventing)

Fishing

Salvaging

Medicine ( Healing.)

Boat-building

Security (Determines for well you can make and break locks)

Firearms ( For well you know you gun. Pairs with shooting)

Invention (pairs with General Knowledge (GK) and Crafting means you can get a bonus for the skills that can be paired.)

Melee (pairs with martial arts)

Martial arts (pairs with melee)

Charisma ( The power to persuade people and keep morale high. Pairs with
Negotiation. Pointed out by Lore-Wolf

Negotiation (Get good deals with this. Pairs with Charisma.)

The list will get longer every time you RP so don't hesitate to ask me about whatever you wanted to add.

Character Sheet

Character Sheet
Name: ( XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX)
Faction: ( Settlers or Nomads or Marauders. [Insert Group name here unless solo)
Skills: Each player starts with 3 and learns the rest later.
Interest: ( Rp-ing (??))
Appearance: ( Plain. Yea I look plain. Why? [Insert body size. Height and size])
History(Bio): ( I live in NB. I come out of NB. ( Wish I am still in NB)
Weapon: ( .22 or .45 rifle. Also is it the Glock 17 or 1911?)
Timezone:( Your own timezone. Important please do not fake it.)
Starting Equipment
Also, each player starts with the following stuff:

Back-pack( you carry your stuff here for the size here's a pic.
http://www.rockymountaintrail.com/images/pictures/360/59203_224.jpg)
10Kg of food rations

5 liters of water(purified)

Swiss Army knife (Tools included in addition to the main blade, a smaller second blade, tweezers, toothpick, corkscrew, can opener, bottle opener, slotted/flat-head screwdriver(s), phillips-head screwdriver, ballpoint pen and pliers. It's custom made so you won't find it in the real-world if some players who own the knife asked.)

Warrington hammer

.22 Hunting rifle (long-barreled comes loaded and 1 magazine.)
OR
.45 Hunting Rifle (scoped and comes loaded. Marauders get no extra ammo if they picked this.)

Glock 17 ( 4 magazines.)
OR
Browning 1911 (3 Magazines)

Digital Geiger Meter

Ball-point pen

First aid kit (basic ones)

Flare x2

Ronson-Lighter ( Sure to light on 1st try lol )

Hand-Shovel ( Better than hands)

500 chips (money)

SETTLERS ONLY
The specialty equipment is for the equipment for the highest skill percentage of your character. If it's hunting, you could either get a special trap or ammo for the .45 hunting rifle.

All players will start with this plus their factions respective bonuses.

REGISTER HERE AT THE CONSTRUCTION LINK BELOW!~
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/roleplaying-370/nuclear-apocalypse-survival-rp-197450/

Faction Management Sheet

Will be done soon

He's solo.

Solo.

Faction NameThe winged ship

Leader
Jack Blade

Food supplies: 150KG
Water: 90L (Clean)
Morale: 89% (high)

CHARACTER STATUS

Name: Peper Schmitz
Faction: Nomads
Skills: Shooting 200%, Salvaging 100%, General knowledge 100%
Interest: Weapons
Appearance: White Hair, light skin with usual T-shirt. 178cm tall and Slim
History(Bio): His father went into the military call right before the Apocalypse occurs. He was raised on the NB. Unable to live alone, he chose to be a Nomad.
Weapon: .45 rifle and the 1911
Timezone: GMT+7

Health: Healthy(100%)
Hunger: Full(100%)
Thirst: Hydrated(98%)
Morale(Sanity) Positive(100%)
Hygiene Very Clean(100%)

Injuries None(0%)

Name: Gilboa Lavesta
Faction: Nomads (group name is Arcadia)
Skills: Shooting 100%, Salvaging 100%, General knowledge 200%
Interest: Weapons and salvaging
Appearance: black hair dark skin with jacket. 200 cm tall and slim.
History(Bio): His father was a U.S ranger before the Apocalypse happened. He was raised on the NB. curious to explore the world he chose to be a Nomad.
Weapon: .45 rifle and the Glock 17
Timezone: GMT+1
Hygiene Very Clean(100%)

Injuries None(0%)

Name: Isheall (also called 'Shell')

Faction: Marauders. Settled. Name: The winged ship.

Skills: Medicine 187% Melee 100% Building 93%

Interest: Isheall loves Animals, sword fighting, sporting. She dislikes big guns, and her way of surviving.

Appearance: 152 cm tall, Long dark black hair, Very Slim. She wears purple black clothing and wears finger-less-gloves.

History(Bio): Isheal was a Docter who practiced sword fighting in her free time being taught by the people in her NB. Together with her brother and some other people they found a huge damaged container ship. They settled there. Hoping to fully repair and restore it one day. But they would need some one who knew anything about boats. Their methods or raiding are cruel. They try to keep everyone alive, then look at what they master. And if they are useless. They are unlucky.
Isheall dislikes this very much. but follows her older brother who is the leader.

Weapon: Glock 17 + A black Saber

Timezone: GTM+1
Hygiene Very Clean(100%)

Injuries None(0%)

NPC LIST

He is the leader of the Winged Ship Marauders and the older brother of Isheall.

Skills
Shooting 150%
Firearms 100%
Leadership 80%

He is the right hand man of Jack Blade. He has been going through a hard life until he met him. While life is still tough on the post-apocalyptic situation is hard it has been a little more easier.

Skills
Hunting 100%
Martial Arts 70%

Character Inventory

60% Full
20Kg of food rations

10 liters of water(purified)

Swiss Army knife (Tools included in addition to the main blade, a smaller second blade, tweezers, toothpick, corkscrew, can opener, bottle opener, slotted/flat-head screwdriver(s), phillips-head screwdriver, ballpoint pen and pliers. It's custom made so you won't find it in the real-world if some players who own the knife asked.)

Warrington hammer

.45 Hunting Rifle (scoped and comes loaded.(10 rounds))

Browning 1911 (3 Magazines(Each mag has 7 rounds.))

Digital Geiger Meter

Ball-point pen

First aid kit (basic ones, not used.)

Flare x2

Ronson-Lighter

Hand-Shovel

500 chips (money)

New Map

60% Full
20Kg of food rations

10 liters of water(purified)

Warrington hammer

.45 Hunting Rifle (scoped and comes loaded.(10 rounds))

Glock 17 (4 Magazines(Each mag has 17 rounds.))

Digital Geiger Meter

Ball-point pen

Flare x2

Ronson-Lighter

Hand-Shovel

A small knife

Battery

500 chips (money)

60% Full
10Kg of food rations

5 liters of water(purified)

Warrington hammer

.22 Hunting Rifle (1 magazines(each mag has 12 rounds))

Browning 1911 (3 Magazines(Each mag has 7 rounds.))

Digital Geiger Meter

Ball-point pen

Flare x2

Ronson-Lighter

Hand-Shovel

500 chips (money)

Black color sabre

Not much known yet.

I had an idea to put files or digital logs that you guys might come across sort of to fill out some lore wat do you guys think about it?

Last edited:
Level 6
OOC: Uhh where are you guys? We can start RP-ing now.

In case you guys need a starting push.....

The 1st person to post gets a special gift known as Goodie Bags (henceforth known as G.Bags). You will get them like this:

G.Bags: Lore-Wolf gets 1000 chips for constantly pushing for the RP to start even when i am so busy i can't even tell him that. Now i am free though.

Like that. I don't know why but i just put it for fun.

Remember!!~ 1ST PERSON TO POST WILL GET A G.BAG!!~

Level 6
OOC: Lol...

G.Bags: You received a recently drawn map. That ought to show you where where next place you will go as your old map is outdated.

Level 6
@-Peper-
DM: You decided to ignore what just happen. Checking the map, there is a small abandon town just to the north-west of a hill known as Jermes Hills Park. But you did not know where your current position is now so it's best to look for a landmark near you. You noticed a river flowing near you and you checked the map.

(Skills: General Knowledge applied.)

You realized that the river is flowing downstream from Jermes Hill. It is 3 miles north of your current location and it's best to get going now.
The time is now 3.00 PM. Weather is fine and radiation levels are around:

Unknown. Check your Geiger Meter for the latest update.

OOC: I decided to go a little easy on everyone for now because I still don't know how will the system work out so...... Happy gaming!!~

Level 2
OOC : not sure how to start hmm :/ hope its good enough

IC: Action : check Geiger Meter and scan surroundings

After having exit from my bunker, I quickly check my Geiger Meter and scan my suroundings for roads and any signs of civilsation or camp fires.

Skills used :
General Knowledge

Level 9
Isheall stood outside as she watched at the stranded ship. "Why is everything in there so small.." She thought. She searched for jack, and after not directly seeing him she called. "Jack, Where are you?"

OOC: Sorry for pushing XD i just loved this idea! and well, I wouldn't want to see this go to waste :3. and could you update my stats? since my character was updated like I Said. and my inventory is incomplete too. I'm missing a gun (the big one :p) and. YAY it has started :D

Level 6
OOC:
@Gilboa: No, you cant say what skills u have used only the DM does so.

Also guys you wont need to put "Action:" in front of every action. Just RP like normal and it will be fine.

@Gilboa
DM: Radiation level is low.
You looked around for any signs of civilization but you found none. You suddenly remember that there is a map in your room. A strong wind blew passed you picking plenty of dirt and dust. Looks like there's going to be a dust storm

@Lore-Wolf
DM: You called out to your brother. But there is no response. You walked down the corridor and there's are stairs at the end of it. One leading up and the other down.

@-Peper-
DM: Radiation level: Average
After a while, you still haven't found Jermes Hill Park. Maybe you need to walk a little further.

OOC: Lore-Wolf give me some time to update it okay?

Level 2
IC : Gilboa enters his bunker and and pickups his map and looks for anything salvageable. He then gets ready to sit out the dust storm and looks at his map.

Last edited:
Level 6
@-Peper-

DM: You continue walking. After a while you noticed some paved road. It looks pretty new. Someone could be living around here. The road leads up to a hill, most likely Jermes Hill Park

@Gilboa

DM: Looking at your map in the bunker you realized that there is a river just 13 miles east of your bunker. It's the Sylinia River. A fishing village is nearby. It ought to be your best interest to check that place out.

Before that though, you need to sit out the dust storm outside the bunker. You should look around your bunker for stuff that you need, you are itching to do so.

Last edited:
Level 2
IC: After having been in the bunker for a while and snooped through every part of the bunker for anything which can be taken, I peek open the door slightly to check if storm is over.

Level 9
Isheall hesitated heavily. "I hate this place!" she yelled in frustration when she new she may had to go down or up. As she continued calling for Jack she choose to go up. Turing around with every sound she heard, and constantly looking around her. "Jack are you here? Brak?"

Level 6
@Gilboa

DM: The dust storm is not over yet. You head back into the bunker and continue waiting.

@Lore-Wolf

DM: You saw Brak and wave to him.

" Hey Isheall what's up. Your brother is on the deck talking to a trader i think. Oh by the way can you help me get the monkey-wrench? It's down-stairs. Once you head down there it's the 6th room on the left, you know the storage room.

Level 6
@Lore-Wolf

DM: You walked up the deck. You saw Jack sitting there, frowning about something. He din't notice you at all. Something bad must have happen.

@-Peper-

DM: The paved road leads directly towards Jermes Hill Park's main gate. As you approach the geiger meter did not change at all. Radiation is still low.

"Halt!!~"

A mysterious figure is seen walking out of the gate.

"State your name and why you are here or I'll blow your head up!!~"

You saw him holding a rifle. You din't know what gun is it put you put your hands anyway.

Level 2
IC: I head into a room, it belongs to the chef who used to cook for us in the bunker. Mr Aaron poor guy couldnt handle the confinement in the bunker but he sure made the best food, i'll miss him.

There's a drawer besides the bed. I open it up to see anything worth salvaging.

Level 6
@-Peper-

DM: " Alright there son. Come on in. Sorry for that, Marauders are attacking us recently."

As you walked closer, you noticed that there are houses on the hill. It must be a settlement.

@Gilboa

DM: You found a kitchen knife and a battery, lithium ion one's. You decided to keep (Insert Item Name)

Also, you saw a closet nearby, might wanna check it out for some outfit.

@Lore-Wolf

DM: "Huh, oh well nothing much. It's not really...."

He's trying to hide something from you, he really looks worried about something.

"You see Isheall, you know we have to fixed up the ship right? Well, I was thinking maybe we should move to somewhere, it's no safe here."

He's trying hard to convince you to his request.

The time is now 3.30 P.M.

Level 2
decided to keep Knife and the battery

IC: I head to the closet and look through it properly to find anything worth taking.

Level 6
OOC: Sorry guys, my modem was fried one very monsun night...... Bought a new so let's get rolling!!~

@-Peper-

DM: "Yep. My son works for Future Tech Corporation. He built a green house under ground on top of this hill telling me: " Dad, live on. Don't worry about me.........."

You can see it in his eyes. Emotion is welling up.

"..... So, me and a bunch of villagers move here and built this village here. The green house supports live-stocks too, so we would have protein."

"Say, you wanna stop for the night right? Well, you can't do it for free. I'm not a bad person, except with this apocalypse we gotta work for it right?"

@Gilboa

DM: It's empty. Suddenly, you heard something behind you. You closed the door lightly and waited.

@Lore-Wolf
DM: "I can't tell you now but we might be able to live a new life, one that you like. I'm asking you to trust me."

Level 6
DM: "You don't need to know anything.........yet"

"Hey Jack come here for a sec!!~"

Brak is calling out for Jack.

"Give me a min Isheall..."

Level 2
Gilboa takes out his Glock 17 makes sure its loaded. He aims the gun towards the noise and proceeds to it.

Level 6
@-Peper

DM: "Alright son, you see we had a water purifier machine in the green house. Without it we're not gonna survive for long. My son left a detailed blue-print of it for me just in case it broke down."

"Now it's seems like it required some maintenance. There's a Future Tech Warestores at the nearby town. I need you to go get it."

"You won't be alone though, but would you do it?"

@Lore-Wolf

You looked at the blue ocean, a slight tint of green colors it. Radioactive waste is still a big problem even after this while. Waves crashing by the beach........ Something is missing though..........

Sunset and seagulls......

You stared..........

Stared...........

Stared...........

@Gilboa

You made an defensive stance and carefully proceeds towards the sound. You suddenly realized that the safety lock is still on.

You unlocked.

*Footsteps*

*Footsteps (Getting closer) *

*Footsteps (Still getting closer) *

OOC: Argh...... I ran out of brain juice........ Charging it back.............

Level 9
Isheall's eyes felt dreamy as she kept staring. As if the birds could come any moment now. she sighed once more, and walked to back of the deck. Where a pile of rubbish lied. but when you got closer it looked like someone was living there. Isheall. Not locked up in a ships hull, but in the outside. A part of the communication hut's roof was covering everything from what might fall from above. She lied down on on something that looked like a mattress. She thought about what her brother said, and decided that she would follow his lead.

Level 6
DM:

@-Peper-
(ERROR 435:
STATUS CHECK UNAVAILABLE NOW.......)

"Nah, follow Roger and Dave. They are at the east exit of the park. Find them and tell them i sent you. You good with a gun?"

@Lore-wolf

As you lay down and look up, you ponder about life before now......and after now......

No use doing that though.....But you waited for Jack to appear.

(You may choose to take a nap.....beside a rubbish pile?)

OOC: OKAY I'M BACK!!~

Level 9
(The 'rubbish' are just scraps and parts from things she, well.. Looted and took and found.)

"How it must have been before this.." Isheall thought. She recalled an memory from a few years ago.

~Four years back, Dessert like area~

Isheall walked out of the hut they had stayed for the night, Jack and she. Jack still remained inside. Looking outside. Isheall walked to the cliff which was some steps away.
"Shell, be careful!" Jack yelled. "I know, I know." Isheall replied. As she sat down with her legs down the cliff looking out over sea. The waves calmed her. She suddenly saw a thing like a beautiful flower. Though it was just out of reach. It was a little down from the cliff. She saw a route down and let herself slide to it. "SHELL!" Jack yelled thinking she fell. As Jack ran to the edge he could see Isheall just under it. "Are you alright, Isheall?"
"Well yes.. But.."
"But what? are you hurt?"
"No.." Isheall raised her hand which seemed to be holding a red rose.
"Whats that?" Jack asked.
"Its a flower." Isheall replied. "Though its made from plastic."
"Shell, never do such things again for just a flower. Do you promise?"
"I promise.."
Jack reached out with his hand to pull her up, Isheall grabbed it and was lifted up.

~Back to normal~

Isheall had fallen asleep, With in her hands the plastic rose.

Level 6
DM:

@-Peper-
You walked down a stone path towards the east exit. The path look interesting, as it was not a modern design but way before the Apocalypse and yet was so well maintain.........

You looked around.

Everyone seems happy although the mood in the air is a little down.

You soon saw the east exit.

@Lore-Wolf

You drift into a deep slumber. For how long?

Nobody knows......

You heard someone calling you..........

It's a woman's...........voice.....

(STATUS UPDATE ON NEXT POST)

OOC: Is it just me or did I spent too much time playing FF8 again??

Level 1
Name: ( Midvied)
Faction: ( N/A)
Skills: Skilled shot with rifles, Cooking, Combat
Interest: Figure out why he can't remember his past.
Appearance: 6'0|Male|Black Hair|Black M40 Gasmask|Russian Trench Coat|Medium Build| Black Satchel|
History(Bio): Midvied has a blurry past that he can not remember. He only remember little fragments which is him marching in line in the wasteland with a bunch of soldiers who look the same as Midvied and he remembers him lying on an operating table with a USA flag in the background. He restarted his life by waking up still wearing his clothes in a Nuclear bunker with the current gear he has now. It has been a year since he has left the bunker and he is trying to find answers but, seems to not find a single soul in the wasteland.
Weapon: Mosin Nagant
Timezone:( Central Standard time.)

.// sorry I am new to your forums and forum rp however I do rp at different places and sorry but, I'm just going to set the scene for my character, if that is cool with you.

*Midvied is running through the debris breathing heavily through his gasmask. He stops for a second and kneels down to catch his breath. He looks down the street full of debris and collapsed buildings. Not a single thing moves or makes a sound. Midvied unslings his rifle and readies it. He watches the dead city in silence for a good minute. As Midvied scans the area a large blast of red organic mass blows through the post office 20 meters away from him. The organic mass piles out of the post office and begins to take form of a skeletal humanoid about 15 feet high. The red massed creature finishes and extends its long neck and begins to screech a horrid screech. Midvied fires his rifle at the creature's mouth as it screeches. The bullet wizzes inside the red mass's mouth and flies out the other side. The red mass begins to cry in anger and flails its body at the surroundings. Midvied falls forward alittle bit from the ground rumbling and then takes off again.

Level 6
OOC: Okay Mishka Welcome. The first thing you have to do register here:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/roleplaying-370/nuclear-apocalypse-survival-rp-197450/

Then I'll guide you through your next steps.

DM:

@-Peper-
(Uhh..... I din't name him? Oh no.........)

"OH YEAH? AND THEN THIS MAN WILL NOW---"

"Yo, bro. Relax."

"Marshall sent you? You know the head of this place. We need a good shooter anyway."

The smaller built guy seem to be more mature....... Is he the older one?

@Lore-Wolf

You realized that nobody's there.

That's strange......

You knew you heard someone.....But who?

OOC: Okay.....I love Sci-fi.....But....Can i throw a little tiny bit of fantasy in it? You guys won't mind right?
Your status's have been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.