• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
The Chosen Ones

28444-chosen-ones-campaign-alpha-test-4-progolue-picture-1.jpg

The Chosen Ones is a massive single-player Campaign, featuring:

• 11 chapters, 4 interludes, a prologue and an epilogue
  • Over 20 hours of gameplay
  • Dozens of unique systems
  • Beautiful cut-scenes with over 100 cinematics
  • 33 different kind of strategic boss battles
  • Scripted hero abilities and spell book spells
  • Dazzling effects everywhere you travel
  • Over 500 custom items
  • Complicated optional puzzles that needs brains to solve
  • Own unique music themes
  • Over 1500 imported materials
  • Hundreds of secret treasures
  • Official website where you can share your experience to others
  • And most of all, an exceptional story set in massive world of Oelivert

Story

Background Story
Twelve peaceful years after The Great War, where humanity stood victorious. The war that lasted countless centuries but no man recall the reason of it. The ages of despair, bloodshed, loss and grief is now put behind. The new age gave the oppurtunity for human kingdoms to rise as humanity has fought itself free from the grip of the dragons.
This story focuses on Kingdom of Balgaron and three famous Dragon Slayers: Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. Each of them starts their journey in different places, but they will eventually meet eachother and join forces along the path. Together, the three are forced to go a conflict beyond their imaginations.
Lead them into an epic world, guided by a strong storyline that covers hate, love, war and peace.

Phodom
The honored Dragon Slayer, Phodom has given up his life as a warrior and begun a new life with his wife and children, far from the capital in the small town of Dalli. Everything he has planned is going smooth and easy until someone or something shows up and changes everything for the rest of his life...

Fradz
Fradz is a young energetic Dragon Slayer known for his short temper and bad manners. This silly thief is a very powerful Dragon Slayer known for killing powerful dragons even alone. After the war, Fradz have made many journeys, but suddenly a strange voice calls him to travel to the famous Dragon Inn where he is about to meet someone close to him. Fradz accepts this new journey, as he know he cannot decline it...

Galeoth
Galeoth, the son of a legendary Dragon Slayer lived up to his father's name and became one of the leaders of Balgaron. After the war, Galeoth still believes that the war is not yet over. His obsession to find dragons led him towards the Icy Mountains where he will uncover a horrible secret that will change fate of mankind...

List of features

The campaign have dozens of bigger and smaller systems made by me and other very experienced map makers. Here is the full list of the systems the campaign offers.

• Massive Multiboard: - The campaign includes a massive multiboard that will show all the basic information from ability damages to what you have done in each chapter and what still can be done.
  • Give Up: - You can carry over your gold, boss points, honor points, luck and restart a game from the beginning. Everything else will be removed and only Prologue is available next to play. However, this helps you greatly and with the saved resources you can spend to get more powerful items at the beginning already.
  • Vitality: - Vitality either increases or decreases characters' hit points every 5 second depending on current amount of vitality. Food gives more vitality and every 90 second vitality drops by 1. The maximum vitality can be increases by items.
  • Lives - If a character dies you will lose a life. If you don't have at the moment any lives left, the game ends. You can find or buy lives with Honor Points.
  • Espers: Later in game, you can become monsters temporarily. These are called Espers and are so powerful that they can simply turn a tide in battle. To gain Espers, you must defeat them first.
  • Luck: With luck, you can find better items from Lucky Boxes. Each chapter has one Lucky Box. Items increases character's luck when in inventory and runes can increase permanently, even after starting a new game with old stats.
  • Spell Books: There are five elements in this campaign. Each character has one own spell element and Light and Darkness spells. Each element has four spells. Travel around world of Oelivert to find spell book spells.
  • Professions: Each character have one primary and one secondary professions. Professions develop different ways but they have one goal: to make your character stronger.
    • Treasure Hunter: This profession is about digging ground and finding items. Strength and achievement are needed to gain the best items from underground.
    • Battle Thief: Steal from enemy units while in battle to gain powerful items. Agility and items are required to get better chance obtaining items.
    • Alchemist: Combine flowers and phials to create powerful potions that increases drinker's stats permanently.
  • Combat Kings: Combat Kings gives additional passive abilities for characters. There are 11 different Combat Kings and each can be increased up to level 10. Combat Kings are obtained by finding or bought.
  • Abilities: At the beginning of campaign you can select 6 abilities for your character and develop them in the way you want. There are many great choices to make your game different from other players'.
  • Items: Items in this campaign are unique and they can increase Attack Damage, Attack Speed, Max Hit points, Hit Points Regeneration, Max Mana, Mana Regeneration, Intelligence, Agility, Strength, Armor, Movement Speed, Maximum vitality, Magic Damage, Steal Chance, Extra gold from enemies, Extra experience from enemies and Luck.
  • Split & Combine: You can split or combine items. Some items like potions can be gathered to one slot and they are easy to split or combine with this new unique system.
  • Camera: To make a perfect RPG feeling, you can change your camera behind your character to have the extreme feeling when travelling around Oelivert.
  • Improved Environment: To make environment better, a fog system and fade filters are made to the campaign. They increases the feeling, for example it's a lot darker traveling at dungeons than in day light.

Pictures

As the campaign is huge, I have made different categories where you can see pictures. Also I have separated pictures to four main categories.

130548-albums1309-picture24386.jpg

130548-albums1309-picture24391.jpg

130548-albums1309-picture24401.jpg

130548-albums1309-picture24393.jpg

130548-albums1309-picture24397.jpg

130548-albums1309-picture24404.jpg

130548-albums1309-picture24412.jpg

130548-albums1309-picture9925.jpg

130548-albums1309-picture9824.jpg

Plan & Progress

I'm now remaking second and final time the campaign. My plan is to release one by one chapters to the end of the campaign. The time between releasing new versions will be short because the chapters are almost finished already. It is simply easier for me to start from the beginning. When all 11 chapters, 4 interludes, prologue and epilogue are finished, Beta stage will end and full version will be released.

• Estimated time to next major release: 1 to 2 weeks

Chapter 3 is now done and I start editing chapter 4 now. It's also a small chapter just like third chapter and there is not much to edit actually. I simply have to put the "basic triggers" on it and edit enemies stronger and make some changes.

Alpha Version

There is one and half year old Alpha version of the campaign which I don't recommend to play. However, if you insist and want to play it, you can find it here. Why should you play it? Because it gives you larger view about the campaign as you can play up to chapter 7 with it. However, there are bugs and many things are changed. Check out about it's major problems and download it if you want.

• It starts from chapter 1 instead of prologue.
  • It ends in chapter 7.
  • It does have only one difficulty: easy. Beta versions will have Child's play, Easy, Normal, Hard and Extreme.
  • Chapter 6's boss is too strong.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IF FROM HERE.

Requesting

To finish this project, I need your help also. I mostly need fixing some grammar errors, but there are still some more complicated requests. Please check out the request list and help me to improve the project.

Hello there!

As many of you already know, I have been making campaign called The Chosen Ones many years. I have requested tons of different kind of requests because I can't do everything alone. My weakest point while making such a large project is that I must totally rely to other with models. Once again, I need your help to improve the campaign and make the campaign more enjoyable and good looking.

So what do I want? There are three main characters in this campaign: Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. I'm here requesting you to make the models better and more high quality. I don't care how you'll do it as long as the animations that they have at the moment stay because I use them in many cinematics. For example, you can totally start the models from scratch.

REQUEST THREAD + MORE INFORMATION

Additionally information

• Credits: A complete list of people who have helped me.
  • History: See how it all started and how it came to this day.
  • Other stories: See other stories that belongs to the world of Oelivert.

During making this campaign almost three years, I have met incredible persons. Without them, this project would have died long time ago. With your feedback and help I'm able to finish this project. What we must remember, is that I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for you.

I'm really sorry if you have helped me in any way and I have not added you to the list. Please, tell me immediately and I will add your name to the right place. Thank you.

Kitabatake
Kitabatake is, without a doubt, the most important person to this campaign. He produced a couple of systems, a lot of complex triggers, and provided large amounts of icons, textures, and models as well. Kitabatake's contribution towards the campaign is definitely the greatest of all.

VGAura
VGAura is one of the most important persons I have met while working on the campaign. This person has great skill in making texts sound incredible and has helped the campaign by improving the texts overall. Thank you for your great effort.

Eleandor
Eleandor receives special recognition for the wonderful spell book system he created for the campaign at the autumn of 2008.

The Wizard
The Wizard's contribution towards the campaign was great, although short because he suddenly disappeared after a couple months. He helped me greatly by improving the texts of chapters 1 through 5. I can only wish him the best of luck with his life.

David
David seemed to have shown up from nowhere, yet his English skill reminds me of The Wizard's. His help towards the campaign is great and will hopefully be even greater in the future. Although we have not done a lot at this point, I am sure you will play a big part in completing the campaign.

Kratos1987
Kratos1987 deserves credit for his great effort towards testing the campaign and providing feedback. He gave me a lot of suggestions as well as reported a lot of bugs. Thank you for taking your time to test the campaign, Kratos1987.

Daniel
I credit Daniel from his awesome testing and he's great advices to improve the campaign. He's work also for the campaign is remarkable as a tester and idea giver. Thanks for your help, Daniel.

Maker
Maker is a user from Hiveworkshop who has helped me at the early stages of Beta Version. He has been very friendly and helpful to fix various system, spells and items. Even if he is a stranger to me and I have never talked to him directly, he deserves to be here. Thank you for your great help.

Eleandor - Spell Book
LightBloOD - Esper & Boss Status
Razorbrain - Hero spell System
Viikuna - First Person Camera & Fog
Kitabatake - Anti-Cheat
X - Steal System

Kitabatake - Insta-sell
Zrgi - Charged Prism, Glacial Spikes
Flame.Phoenix - Abaddon

Kratos1987, Daniel, Zrgi, Razorbrain, SkriK, Viikuna, Flame.Phoenix, X.A.N.A., Lmao.Me, Maker

Trigger Help
Kitabatake, Xarwin, XmmmX99, Zrgi, Skrik, Redscores, Daniel, Flame_Phoenix, Maker, Fomortiis

Better English Credits
VGAura, Kitabatake, Zrgi-Rox, indomitable1319, donut3.5, Skrakar, Spammy, Mechmap, Killface, Maedh, The Last Istari, zombie2279, Firelord213, Harzaa, Slid3r, Discipline, Nightbrowler, debode, zombie2279, Mecheon, Super-Luke, Nbah

Model Credits #1
Kitabatake, Callahan, Blargel, PrMosquito, unknownczar, Elenai, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, Daelin, Nasrudin, RightField, Chriz., jigrael, sNasrudin, RightFiel, Dan van Ohllus, Norinrad, Xm0rpH3usXx, Trollschnitzel, -=Emergenzy=-, olofmoleman

Model Credits #2
mucfuc2002, Sven, Nasrudin, jigrael, xXMephistoXx, Whitehorn, Rondo, DampirTBs., vdvMax, Alibek, DampirTBs., Nyuu, WizkaZ, Totoro, ANDREW II, CheGeWarA., DampirTBs., B100D E1F., KENI., ReplikanT., Gotik., IceK., Illidan(Evil)X, Thrikodius, Syroco, Sephiex

Model Credits #3
alreadyused, Heptameron, alfredx_sotn, Elunes-Guardian, !!GORO!!, Tykkimies, Mc !, Ket, General Frank, DeathBringer, Nanaki, El Mognefico, Comrade Dron, Wolverine., Black_Stan, KO3bMA, WizkaZ, KO3bMA, DrakMoon, franck007, pro100_ShureG, Splash_777

Skin Credits
Kitabatake, Norinrad, olofmoleman, IceMage, Linaze

Icon Credits
Kitabatake, ragingspeedhorn, CRASYRUSSIAN, The_Silent, Skrik

Excellent Testers
Kratos1987, Flame_Phoenix, Slid3r, Kupownage, kingkrick, Synix, vercas, vita1ce, LightBloOD, ZUBRIS, Chorale, Giantr, Sylum, jinxes, Shabazza, Hypnotic, HopOnPop, cosmicat, xxdingo93xx, Code Lyoko, JoJoRiS, DPL

Early Beta Testers
[H]ell[H]eaven, megmaconqueror, MofoBear, Tears, EndlessPain, Osanthus, st_slaughter, LucasMapurunga, Exathos, byenma, GiantR, jms2544, quogram, pl4ton, VGAura, Fomortiis, scord, chimto, DeftheLynn, iatemycrayons, iatemycrayons, corellius, Maj.Spastic, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Alan-lg, thmzje, Vercas, chalmit, Eneal, linueln, ironymon, MARYNOM, haidarabbas

Beta Testers
[H]ell[H]eaven, megmaconqueror, MofoBear, Tears, EndlessPain, Osanthus, st_slaughter, LucasMapurunga, Exathos, byenma, GiantR, jms2544, quogram, pl4ton, VGAura, Fomortiis, scord, chimto, DeftheLynn, iatemycrayons, iatemycrayons, corellius, Maj.Spastic, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Alan-lg, thmzje, Vercas, chalmit, Eneal, linueln, ironymon, MARYNOM, haidarabbas

Alpha Testers
Code Lyoko, JoJoRiS, DPL, Flame_Phoenix, xxdingo93xx, Kupownage, Hypnotic, falferi, The_wand_mirror, kingkrick, onlyagame, sanjuro, Septimus, Slid3r, demon.spider, Calas, Callew, dragor-x, pyropk95, matafakas, hidomasu

KingLich, corellius, MEtalliC, Linaze, rneXis, redscores, Chorale, gerbal_warfare, Kettle, Chorale, xxdingo93xx, legolas638, whit, kingkrick, borispark0221, Skrakar, kyo_fight, AntoMarc

meteOrain-, yakonshus, Army-of-Pandas, VEz, Xenophobia, kevonl999, Kupownage, Zrgi-Rox, tonttu-mies, Daedin, Oziris, Moyssy, Mechmap, NightFelix, havefun-, SnakePriest, Kitabatake, UnderATker, X.e.r.e.X, Mechmap, ikoraiza

Kill3rbeast, LEgu-, Callahan, max_dan, falferi

It all started from a competition Kitabatake hosted. There were four competitioners: Kitabatake, PA3OPx2 and D@B@R(who actually came to me all the way from Serbian). This triggered the campaign The Chosen Ones.

I made an own thread about the campaign in order to gain some feedback. I needed feedback in order keep up my motivation.

However, when the deadline came, others gave up. Still, I continued creating this massive project. I didn't want to give up as I already done so much. It wasn't an easy job, and still is not. I tried to do an enormous campaign within just two months. Now I know it's simply impossible as I'm still working on it.

Months after months, school days after school days I everyday worked hard to finish this project. After some months after the competition was disqualifed I released my first Alpha Versions. It wasn't success at all, there were many major bugs and the english was horrible.

I tried to improve my english in school, but it didn't go that well. I'm a lazy student and I started to make "translation requests" in order to make better english for the campaign. Some might even remember those threads I made: "Translation Request 1", "Translation Request 2", and so on. If you just go to Hive's search and write "Aeroblyctos" as threads' started you will see about 50% of the threads links to the campaign. Perhaps now you start to understand how much I have done for a single project?

When the summer came, I released sixth release of the campaign in WC3C. It was not taken well and I understood that I must work even harder for the campaign. I gave up with that site and came back to Hive and to make some requests. I'm average in almost every genre of editing maps. I cannot do models and draw things which limited making the project.

Project went on and new versions came and came. Various people helped me along the way and I was able to make the project more and more unique from other projects. I even made with help of Xarwin own website for the campaign.

Then army came and I had to stop campaign almost totally for the next 9 months. However, at the end of army I made some great progress and I promised to release the first Beta versions after I came from army. However, my lack of motivation after the army stopped the project totally. For 4 months, I just did some things there and there and promised and promised but couldn't keep my promises after all. I'm sorry about that.

Now I'm back again and this time I once again promise to release next version. We shall see where this go, but I have feeling I will keep my promise this time. At least I made this thread. :D

Coming soon.

Changes

Shows you the changes between the versions.

Beta 1.3 to Beta 1.3a

• Beta 1.3 to Beta 1.3a
    • Added new starting packs.
    • Fixed(hopefully) loading problems with combat kings and spell book spells at chapter 4.
    • Fixed saving and loading professions.
    • Fixed a bug in chapter 4 that didn't load Heaven's Bless ability.
    • Fixed Synthesis item descriptions and fixed some problems players couldn't create some of them. Also removed the ones who I have not yet remade. Don't worry, all of them will come back at later versions.
    • Fixed bug that players couldn't create alchemist potions.
    • Fixed Silver and Thief Set combination.
    • Edited Restore Panel system. Added restoration potions.
    • Increased Mini-Bosses hit point regenerations.
    • Chapter 1 Mini-Bosses are now a little stronger than before.
    • Added 2 low magic orbs to chapter 1. Now you can create Zwill Blade or Aerial Shoes at chapter 1.
    • Fixed a lot of minor bugs.

• Beta 1.2a to Beta 1.3
    • Chapter 4 is now opened.
    • Credits are now updated.
    • Illusory Double illusions now will take 500% damage compared to Fradz from 1000% damage.
    • Dozens of changes in items, for example Miraga's Set can now be found from chapter 1 and Silver Set can now be found from chapter 2.
    • Fixed Zwill Blade's synthesis, now it should be able to create.
    • Increased Phodom's base movement speed from 250 to 275.
    • Spell book spells are cooldown are now changed. Here are the cooldowns from first to fourth 90/180/300/once per chapter.
    • Dozens of smaller and bigger bug fixes.

Beta 1.2 to Beta 1.2a
    • Fixed a bug and now Black Market sells the correct item: Third Hand. Now you finally can actually get the Thief Set at chapter 2.
    • Fixed Anthenex Esper's attack type.
    • Fixed Bronze Shovel bug and the dig power at multiboard.
    • Now Lightning Orb's buff should not give any advance to enemies.
    • Fixed Omega Orb and now it should summon Elemental Golems every 15 to 90 seconds.
    • Items Zwill Blade and Aerial Shoes are now made stronger

Beta 1.1b to Beta 1.2
    • Chapter 3 is now open.
    • Fixed Combat Kings where they were always rested to level 1 after loading.
    • Fixed a difficulty settings in chapter 2 as they were too weak for the stronger difficulties. Now enemies are stronger as they should be(ATK: 0%/0%/10%/20%/30% & HP: 0%/0%/15%/45%/75%).
    • Changed Ground Zero's cooldown from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
    • Edited Aura Of Fire, now it also do damage per second.
    • Fixed chapter 2 epic boss' passive spells. Now there's something actually.
    • Fixed Alchemist bug that didn't allow Phodom to reach further levels.
    • Fixed Bless Of Lightning attribute bug.
    • Fixed hotkeys in Command Panel.
    • Fixed bug that boxes could also learn spells.
    • Fixed tons of other minor bugs I have forget to add here.

Beta 1.1a to Beta 1.1b
    • Fixed a major bug that freezes the game when entering to honor or combat shop
    • FIxed multiboard a little: Now honor points show honor points and boss points shows boss points, before they were mixed up
    • Correct Treasure Hunter abilities are now shown
    • Correct Battle Thief abilities are now shown
    • Fixed Alchemist Potion creating
    • Fixed problem where enemies didn't have items at all(chapter 2)
    • Fixed some ability descriptions
    • Changed chapter 1's puzzle reward
    • Increased Heaven's Bless' cooldown from 6 seconds to 12 seconds
    • Fradz's starting items are now sligtly stronger

Beta 1.0a to Beta 1.1
    • Fixed a problem where chapter 2 started instead of 1 after prologue

Beta 1.0a to Beta 1.1
    • Opened chapter 2
    • Added a puzzle to chapter 1
    • Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Basic hit points from 15,000 to 20,000
    • Created two new spells for Chapter 1's Epic boss
    • Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Special Spells' damage
    • Made stronger some of the Mini-Bosses in chapter 1
    • Changed chapter 1's Boss' wall to different looking
    • Azureus Set can now be obtained in chapters 1 to 7 instead of 5 to 11

• Installed "Game Point" System
    • Added a new heal ability for Phodom: Heaven's Bless
    • Fixed Combat King Bug Shop where combat kings are teleported to middle of the map
    • Elite Boss' "Cave Collapse" event no longer deal damage to Elite Boss and its warriors
    • Phoenix Strike: Attack damage increased from "(strx1)x12" to "(strx3)x12"
    • Fixed texts from dig rewards.
    • Added a new mini-boss: "Habtat Spider Mother"
    • Added four recipes to chapter 1: Potion Of Strength, Potion Of Agility, Potion Of Intelligence" and "Potion Of Health".
    • Added and removed some spells for Epic Boss in chapter 1
    • Chapter 1's Epic Boss second stage is now a bit easier
    • Removed Inta-Sell
    • Remade Great Mana Gem

• Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and interludes 1 and 2 are closed for now
    • Now only Prologue and chapter 1 available to play
    • The whole game-play is remade
    • A new system, Professions: Each character will have a primary and secondary profession
    • A new system, Gold: Now items and abilities can increase the gold amount from enemies
    • A new system, Experience: Now items and abilities can increase the experience amount from enemies
    • Total remade of spell books: Less spells, but more tactical, unique and practical. 4 spells for each element.
    • Doubled the maximum level of characters in each chapter to the maximum of 100 levels
    • Remade almost all the bosses of the campaign
    • Espers remade
    • All items are remade and added about 50 items more
    • Remade vitality system, now items can increase the maximum vitality

• Contact me

If you want to discuss with me personally about the campaign you can directly contact me.

Last edited:
Level 2
I have a request on spells, I think you should give the formula on damage / effect of spells on the usage (not in the spell learning screen since that might take up too much space, but in the screen where you use the spell on the hero).

Also if you can, change the chapter two epic boss fight's instant kill jump, especially since at some times i found the boss's selection size swelled up to include the whole screen, so when i tried to click to run away, I just clicked my guy to run towards the boss instead. I'd suggest change the damage to be increased the closer your character is to the boss when he falls or have the boss not drop down at you and instead to where he originally was but increase the AoE.

Level 3
Soo great hearing from Aero after a long long time... I see you made some progression in professions . :thumbs_up:

Any thing i can help (little, but anything :cry:), just ask :spell_breaker:

Level 37
Hi there, long time no see!

Yeah, actually I need some help. If you read the first post there is a "request section", but I also need help with few texts. Just make them better... No grammar errors, and just make them awesome!

(and don't mind the scripts, your job is only to make the first sentences better, ignore the codes, they will just show you actually what will be given to help you make the texts better and perhaps add even more info than currently)
Phodom

Basic Defensive Pack is the best choise for a beginner. It contains items and combat kings that helps you survive longer in battles and overall .|n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Evasion |n- 1x Combat King - Natural Armor |n- 1x Mythril Armor |n- 1x Boots of Great Speed |n- 10x Bananas |n- 8x Minor heal potions |n- 4x Minor mana potions |n- 2x lives

|c00FEBA0EBasic Offensive Pack
Straight to action! This pack is filled with offensive items and combat kings, but also some potions. Great choice for a beginner as well.|n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Lucky Strike |n- 1x Combat King - Counter Attack |n- 1x Mythril Saber |n- 10x Boots of Great Speed |n- 10x Bananas |n- 8x Minor heal potions |n- 4x Minor mana potions |n- 2x lives

|c00FEBA0ESpecial Weapon
This choise is only recommended for experienced players. If you pick this pack, you will only get one item and without potions and other necessary things, it will be hard to surive. Power Hammer is pathetic at first. However, every kill increases Power Hammer's attack power by 1. In the end, the hammer can maximumly increase by 300 attack damage. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Power Hammer

Fradz

|c00FEBA0EBasic Defensive Pack
A certain choise for a beginner. This pack contains items and combat kings to help Fradz to survive. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 3x Combat King - Evasion |n- 1x Guado armor |n- 1x Stogo Helmet |n- 10x Cheece |n- 8x Small heal potions |n- 4x Small mana potions |n- 2x lives

Fight! This is a powerful set that contains items and combat kings that increases Fradz's offensive power, but also an item that increases maximum hit points and potions that heals. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 3x Combat King - Lucky Strike |n- 1x Gladius |n- 1x Stogo Helmet |n- 10x Cheece |n- 8x Small heal potions |n- 4x Small mana potions |n- 2x lives(will be given in chapter 2)

|c00FEBA0ESpecial Weapon
This choise is only recommended for experienced players. If you pick this pack, you will only get one item and without potions and other necessary things, it will be hard to surive. The sword isn't powerful at the beginning, but by every kill Fradz makes will increase sword's attack speed bonus by 1%. The sword starts from plus 1% attack speed and can go maximum of 150% attack speed bonus. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Sword Of Haste

Galeoth

A pack full of useful items that will help you travelling without worries. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Stunner |n- 1x Mage Armor |n- 1x Amulet of Magic |n- 10x Piece of Meat |n- 2x lives(will be given in chapter 3)

An excellent beginner pack, just for killing and surviving. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Mana Breaker |n- 1x Magic Staff |n- 1x Amulet of Magic |n- 10x Piece of Meat |n- 2x lives(will be given in chapter 3)

|c00FEBA0ESpecial Weapon
This choise is only recommended for experienced players. If you pick this pack, you will only get one item and without potions and other necessary things, it will be hard to surive. Especially in chapter 3 where Galeoth start, because there is challening to find any healing items and food. This item increases magic damages by 1% for each quantity. At the beginning this item only increases by 1%, but can be increased when killing enemies. Maximumly this item can increase holder's spell damage by 150%. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Icy Crystal

Level 3

(and don't mind the scripts, your job is only to make the first sentences better, ignore the codes, they will just show you actually what will be given to help you make the texts better and perhaps add even more info than currently)
Phodom

Basic Defensive Pack is the best choise for a beginner. It contains items and combat kings that helps you survive longer in battles and overall .|n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Evasion |n- 1x Combat King - Natural Armor |n- 1x Mythril Armor |n- 1x Boots of Great Speed |n- 10x Bananas |n- 8x Minor heal potions |n- 4x Minor mana potions |n- 2x lives

Straight to action! This pack is filled with offensive items and combat kings, but also some potions. Great choice for a beginner as well.|n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Lucky Strike |n- 1x Combat King - Counter Attack |n- 1x Mythril Saber |n- 10x Boots of Great Speed |n- 10x Bananas |n- 8x Minor heal potions |n- 4x Minor mana potions |n- 2x lives

|c00FEBA0ESpecial Weapon
This choise is only recommended for experienced players. If you pick this pack, you will only get one item and without potions and other necessary things, it will be hard to surive. Power Hammer is pathetic at first. However, every kill increases Power Hammer's attack power by 1. In the end, the hammer can maximumly increase by 300 attack damage. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Power Hammer

Fradz

A certain choise for a beginner. This pack contains items and combat kings to help Fradz to survive. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 3x Combat King - Evasion |n- 1x Guado armor |n- 1x Stogo Helmet |n- 10x Cheece |n- 8x Small heal potions |n- 4x Small mana potions |n- 2x lives

Fight! This is a powerful set that contains items and combat kings that increases Fradz's offensive power, but also an item that increases maximum hit points and potions that heals. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 3x Combat King - Lucky Strike |n- 1x Gladius |n- 1x Stogo Helmet |n- 10x Cheece |n- 8x Small heal potions |n- 4x Small mana potions |n- 2x lives(will be given in chapter 2)

|c00FEBA0ESpecial Weapon
This choise is only recommended for experienced players. If you pick this pack, you will only get one item and without potions and other necessary things, it will be hard to surive. The sword isn't powerful at the beginning, but by every kill Fradz makes will increase sword's attack speed bonus by 1%. The sword starts from plus 1% attack speed and can go maximum of 150% attack speed bonus. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Sword Of Haste

Galeoth

A pack full of useful items that will help you travelling without worries. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Stunner |n- 1x Mage Armor |n- 1x Amulet of Magic |n- 10x Piece of Meat |n- 2x lives(will be given in chapter 3)

An excellent beginner pack, just for killing and surviving. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Mana Breaker |n- 1x Magic Staff |n- 1x Amulet of Magic |n- 10x Piece of Meat |n- 2x lives(will be given in chapter 3)

|c00FEBA0ESpecial Weapon
This choise is only recommended for experienced players. If you pick this pack, you will only get one item and without potions and other necessary things, it will be hard to surive. Especially in chapter 3 where Galeoth start, because there is challening to find any healing items and food. This item increases magic damages by 1% for each quantity. At the beginning this item only increases by 1%, but can be increased when killing enemies. Maximumly this item can increase holder's spell damage by 150%. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Icy Crystal

Okay, 'll try to improve these texts there .. and just one question .. the screenies you want are for current version (3.3) or only in Beta ?

EDIT : Should I add you in MSN or whatever to give feedback ?

Level 3
Hmm.. i think area selection for boss being reducted is nice but... his jump is a Epic boss - ultimate killing move.. i think "huge damage" is bad .. hit kill is nicier

Level 2
Well if the selection size thing is fixed then instant kill might be okay, but not till then, also side note his instant kill jump destroys your boxes if you lands near them.

Level 3
Hm.. i take a look at the texts, and they are good, so i didnt modified a lot of things. I have already done Galeoth, Fradz and Phodom, but this is only a demo. :spell_breaker:

PHODOM

1-Original

1-Modified
Basic Defensive Pack is a collection of stuff adventures all around Olivierth use for traveling, and it is the best choice for fresh new adventurers trying to explore the world. It can be simple, but its items and combat kings will help you survive longer in battles and overall. Great for begginers.|n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Evasion |n- 1x Combat King - Natural Armor |n- 1x Mythril Armor |n- 1x Boots of Great Speed |n- 10x Bananas |n- 8x Minor heal potions |n- 4x Minor mana potions |n- 2x lives

2-Original

2-Modified

While some adventurers may choose the bread and butter pack, others know the danger lurking out there and prefer to carry a more offensive set. This pack is filled with offensive items and combat kings, but also some potions. Great for beginners as well.|n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Lucky Strike |n- 1x Combat King - Counter Attack |n- 1x Mythril Saber |n- 10x Boots of Great Speed |n- 10x Bananas |n- 8x Minor heal potions |n- 4x Minor mana potions |n- 2x lives

3-Original
|c00FEBA0ESpecial Weapon

3-Modified
|c00FEBA0ESpecial Weapon

Some adventurers aren’t new to the job, and for them, finding food or supportive items is no problem. These adventurers are more combative and fierce, and will face any challenge or difficult in their way. If you pick this pack, you will only get one item and without potions and other necessary things, it will be hard to survive, but you will receive a special weapon – Power Hammer. Power Hammer is pathetic at first. However, every kill increases its attack power by 1. In the end, the hammer can reach 300 increased attack damage. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Power Hammer

Level 37
I think Phodom's special weapon text should a little more simplier than you have modified. You are going too much off-topic some might not read the whole text and then chooce the weapon without knowing it will be hard to survive.

So a little less text, thanks. Remember that the text should be like "talking to the player" directly.

(we are not making now ability descriptions)

Level 3
I think Phodom's special weapon text should a little more simplier than you have modified. You are going too much off-topic some might not read the whole text and then chooce the weapon without knowing it will be hard to survive.

So a little less text, thanks. Remember that the text should be like "talking to the player" directly.

(we are not making now ability descriptions)

So, less talk more rock. Phodom's special weapon text too big.. and the other two are just fine ?

EDIT : Im going to add you and make both our lifes easier

Level 3
Second try with Phodom - And please accept the invite in MSN :grin:

PHODOM

The best choice for fresh new adventurers trying to explore the world, Basic Defensive Pack is a collection of stuff adventures all around Olivierth use for traveling. It can be simple, but its items and combat kings will help you survive longer in battles and overall.|n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Evasion |n- 1x Combat King - Natural Armor |n- 1x Mythril Armor |n- 1x Boots of Great Speed |n- 10x Bananas |n- 8x Minor heal potions |n- 4x Minor mana potions |n- 2x lives

A great choice for beginners as well, who knows the dangers and creatures lurking around the world, this pack contains offensive items and combat kings, but also some potions. .|n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Combat King - Lucky Strike |n- 1x Combat King - Counter Attack |n- 1x Mythril Saber |n- 10x Boots of Great Speed |n- 10x Bananas |n- 8x Minor heal potions |n- 4x Minor mana potions |n- 2x lives

|c00FEBA0ESpecial Weapon

If you pick this pack, you will only get one item -no potions and other necessary things. It will be hard to survive, but you will receive a special weapon – Power Hammer. Power Hammer is pathetic at first. However, every kill increases its attack power by 1. In the end, the hammer can go to 300 increased attack damage. Some adventurers aren’t new to the job, and for them, finding food or supportive items is no problem. These adventurers are more combative and fierce, and will face any challenge or difficulty in their way. |n|c00FEBA0EContains: |n- 1x Power Hammer

Level 37
The best choice for fresh new adventurers trying to explore the world, Basic Defensive Pack is a collection of stuff adventures all around Olivierth use for traveling. It can be simple, but its items and combat kings will help you survive longer in battles and overall.

A great choice for beginners as well, who knows the dangers and creatures lurking around the world, this pack contains offensive items and combat kings, but also some potions.

If you pick this pack, you will only get one item -no potions and other necessary things. It will be hard to survive, but you will receive a special weapon Power Hammer. Power Hammer is pathetic at first. However, every kill increases its attack power by 1. In the end, the hammer can go to 300 increased attack damage. Some adventurers aren’t new to the job, and for them, finding food or supportive items is no problem. These adventurers are more combative and fierce, and will face any challenge or difficulty in their way.

Bold texts doesn't sound good to me. And about the third one, there should be first a sentence that tells to player that this item is not recommended for new players... Actually this way all the texts should be. First tell for what kind of player this "pack" is for, then tell something nice about the pack.

I don't know man if we are going right way now. :D

...But you still have some good sentences there and there. Thanks for your great help, I hope we'll continue our little project.

Level 37
I have a request on spells, I think you should give the formula on damage / effect of spells on the usage (not in the spell learning screen since that might take up too much space, but in the screen where you use the spell on the hero).

Here's the multiboard what I was talking about. Do you think it satisfies you or is there something to add? It's not 100% finished but should give you an idea how it will work and what you can see from it.

Attachments

• MASSIVE MULTIBOARD.jpg
    MASSIVE MULTIBOARD.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 274
Level 2
Yea I think it's great but you should also add in the spell tooltip like "Deals 65 + .2 Intelligence damage." or something similar. So that when they pick their skills at the start they have a little more to go on then just "deals damage" which is what more or less you'll find on the majority of the spell tooltips in addition to any effects it has.

Level 37
Impact Flare
Phodom charges his weapon with the element of fire and brings it down upon his foe. Upon impact, a great deal of fire energy in his weapon is released, unleashing a powerful burst of flames that strikes a foe with so much force, it leaves the victim stunned for 3 seconds. |n|c00FEBA0EHotkey: Z. |nType: Target. |nCast time: 0. |nCooldown: 12 seconds. |nEffect increased by level and strength. |nMaker: Aeroblyctos.

For example in this skill, it tells "Effect increased by level and strength."

Chaotic Rift

Phodom's deadliest and darkest spell used for nothing but pure crippling, Phodom unleashes destruction and horror, opening up a Chaotic Rift where fire and destruction destroy everything except the caster and his allies. If the misunfortunate creature would survive the devastating destruction in the chaotic rift, its remaining strength is insignificantly reduced for 10 seconds. |nType: Instant. |nCast time: 0. |nCooldown: 120 seconds. |nEffect increased by level, intelligence and magic balls. |nMaker: Aeroblyctos.

And in this, "Effect increased by level, intelligence and magic balls."

Aren't these enough?

Level 2
They help a bit but they still don't tell you the multiplier and stuff from stats, without those it's very hard to decide what spell deals more damage than another of a similar type.

Level 37
Okay, I could replace that "Maker" and put "Calculation" and how the damage is calculated. Is that a good idea or not?

EDIT:
The next version is very close, but I still have one problem and I'm asking your help. The campaign will have "Game Points". Game points will tell you how much you have done in the campaign. Also if you have enough Game Points, new secret interludes will be shown to you. My problem is, what exactly will give Game Points?

I currently have these.

• Defeat a Mini-Boss: +5
  • Defeat a Boss +10
  • Defeat an Elite Boss: +20
  • Defeat an Epic Boss: +30
  • Gain a special item: +5(I try to have this one under 5 items per chapter)
  • Complete a Main quest: 5
  • Complete an Optional quest: 5

I would like you to join the discussion. Give more things that increases Game Points and help me balance the points given.

EDIT2:

Another thing. I'm going to change the Honor Shop Items to something, but I don't know what. I try to make items to something else that gives more power to characters. Like Combat Kings but something different... We can use those Spell Books and they of course have to be passive. But I still have not found what I'm looking for...

Last edited:
Level 22
Alright, so I decided to post all the bugs I found here.
For now, I got this:

The wall of ice in chapter 3 is a worker. So you'll see an idle worker icon at the bottom of your screen.

You share vision with the anti-cheat dummies.

Lots of gates in chapter 6 are vulnerable (I believe all horizontal gates are invulnerable, but vertical ones are vulnerable).

Archeon's set gives you the Hide ability. Whenever you move on to the next chapter, it's gone. But once you load a saved game, it's there again. So you won't be able to cast all of your abilities.

The Magic Golem quest won't start up for me, even though there is an exclamation mark above the guy's head (I saw in WE that you disabled the quest trigger).

The digging doesn't work. If I click the shovel once, it keeps on digging on the same spot till the timer runs out. So I can't do anything.

In chapter 7, in the castle chambers, you can walk through all walls.

And some suggestions:

I think it would be great if some of the minor set items could be gained on multiple ways throughout the campaign, and not just once (items like the Fire Orb (which I missed, so I wasn't able to create Excalibur xD)).

The camera work seemed a bit lazy at times. During lots of cinematics it was just one camera, rotating over the hero till it was over. I really think you should improve this.

Lower the collision size of villagers. They get really annoying in chapter 7.

Edit: That third puzzle is hard! I've been trying to fix it for 30 minutes now.

Last edited:
Level 37
Ramza said:
The wall of ice in chapter 3 is a worker. So you'll see an idle worker icon at the bottom of your screen.

You share vision with the anti-cheat dummies.

Lots of gates in chapter 6 are vulnerable (I believe all horizontal gates are invulnerable, but vertical ones are vulnerable).

The Magic Golem quest won't start up for me, even though there is an exclamation mark above the guy's head (I saw in WE that you disabled the quest trigger).

The digging doesn't work. If I click the shovel once, it keeps on digging on the same spot till the timer runs out. So I can't do anything.

In chapter 7, in the castle chambers, you can walk through all walls.
Fixed.

Ramza said:
Archeon's set gives you the Hide ability. Whenever you move on to the next chapter, it's gone. But once you load a saved game, it's there again. So you won't be able to cast all of your abilities.
I simply can't understand this bug, it was a bug in very early versions why is it bug now? Can't understand, also many people never mentioned me about this bug in the newest version... Anyway will be fixed.

Ramza said:
I think it would be great if some of the minor set items could be gained on multiple ways throughout the campaign, and not just once (items like the Fire Orb (which I missed, so I wasn't able to create Excalibur xD)).
I have been thinking also...

Ramza said:
The camera work seemed a bit lazy at times. During lots of cinematics it was just one camera, rotating over the hero till it was over. I really think you should improve this.
Yeah, well. I like to make some random angles in cinematics and sometimes I'm a bit lazy so I just put the camera rotate over a unit.

Ramza said:
Lower the collision size of villagers. They get really annoying in chapter 7.
Okay, this is a good suggestion. I will also do this for other chapters.

Thanks for the bugs & suggestions. +rep!

I just started testing chapter 1 and everything is going pretty well. If everything goes as I have planned the next version should be in few days. However, there might be one problem: Honor Shop Items. I don't know still what to do with them and please join the discussion what should I with them. Read the comment before this comment. Thank you.

Level 22
I'm pretty sure I got the newest version. I downloaded the campaign about a week ago, heh.

But about Archeon's Set, once you're wearing it (the complete set, not one single part), you are able to use the Hide ability.

Try it out. Just give your hero Archeon's set, and test the map.

I think the Honor Point items are fine as they are right now, but I'll try to come up with something.

What about, instead of Honor Points giving you the ability to buy good items, actually make those points effect gameplay. Like other characters aiding you because of your high Honor Point count. Something like that.

Level 3
Ramza said:

LoL, this one is a great new bug. I've played this game a lot of times and never saw it...

Ramza said:
What about, instead of Honor Points giving you the ability to buy good items, actually make those points effect gameplay. Like other characters aiding you because of your high Honor Point count. Something like that.

Not a bad idea at all. Maybe honor points could be exchanged for a lot of stats, like strenght and stuff, or armor and hit points. hmmm

Level 37
No need to. Today I have been working hard. Maybe you guys would like to help me a bit to balance the Combat Kings and Honor Shop Items.

• If you see a grammar error, please fix!
  • If you think a Combat King is either too strong or too weak tell me!
  • If you think a Honor Shop Item is either too strong or weak tell me!

Combat Kings Lucky Strike, Blind, Evasion and Bounty Hunter are low tier. They cost 1 Combat King Point only.

Combat Kings Disarm, Mute, Counter Attack and Natural Armor are medium tier. They cost 2 Combat King points.

Combat Kings Mana Breaker, Stunner and Force Blow are high tier. They cost 3 Combat King Points.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Combat King - Lucky Strike

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to find an enemy's weak spot, and how to

exploit it. Each attack has a chance 10% chance to deliver a critical hit that does X% extra

damage. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the extra damage

by 15%.

- Level x 15% extra damage
- Chance per attack: 10%

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Combat King - Blind

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to blind an enemy unit, making its attacks

less accurate and deadly for three seconds. Each attack has a 25% chance to temporarily

inflict Blind upon your target, causing the unit to miss X% of its attacks. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel:

Low. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance to miss by 5%.

- Level x 5% miss chance
- Chance per attack: 25%
- Duratation: 3 seconds

3. Combat King - Evasion

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to gracefully avoid an enemy's attack.

There is a X% chance to dodge any incoming enemy attack. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate:

Attacked. |nEach level increases the dodge chance by 3%.

- Level x 3% chance to dodge

4. Combat King - Bounty Hunter

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to increase the amount of gold and

experience earned from killing enemies by X%. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate: Kills. |

nEach level increases the resources given by 10%.

- Level x 10% gold and exp given

5. [0,1] Combat King - Disarm

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to attack in a way that would leave an

enemy unit unable to retaliate. Each attack has a X% chance to temporarily inflict Disarm upon

a target, disabling its basic attack for two seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. |nActivate:

Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance to activate Disarm by 3%.

- Level x 3% chance per attack
- Duratation: 2 seconds

6. Combat King - Mute

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to silence an enemy unit, a perfect

counter against magic users. Each attack has a X% chance to temporarily inflict Mute upon a

target, rendering it to unable to cast spells for three seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. |

nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance to activate Mute by 3%.

7. Combat King - Counter Attack

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to use an opponent's own strength against

him. Returns X% of damage received back to the attacker; only works on melee attacks. |n|

c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. |nActivate: Attacked. |nMaker: Aeroblyctos. |nEach level increases the

damage by 4%.

- Level x 4% damage return

8. Combat King - Natural Armor

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how strengthen body to be as tough as steel.

Reduces damage from all physical attacks by X. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. |nActivate:

Attacked. |nEach level increases reduced damage by 5.

- Level x 5 damage resist

9. Combat King - Mana Breaker

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how break opponent's concentration with each

attack. Every attack, destroys X mana of target's mana. The mana combusts, dealing damage

equal to the amount of mana destroyed. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: High. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach

level increases the destroyed mana by 25.

- Level x 25 mana taken

10. Combat King - Stunner

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader methods on how to knock your opponent

unconscious. Each attack has a X% chance to stun the target for one second. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel:

High. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance by 1%.

- Level x 1% chance per attack

11. Combat King - Force Blow

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to store up power and use it to unleash a

powerful blow. Each attack has a X% chance to be stored, on 11th attack, the stored damage

will be released upon next target. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: High. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level

increases the chance by 4%.

- Level x 4% chance per attack

Low Honor Shop Items costs 15 Honor Point each.
High Honor Shop Items costs 30 Honor Point each.

LOW

Angelic Wings
Resurrects the wearer with full hit points and mana. Has 120 second cooldown. |c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

Coin Sword
Increases gold earned from killing enemies by 50%. Each attack also has a 25% chance to inflict (PRIMARY ATTRIBUTEx4) damage to all enemies around the wielder. |c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

Sack Of Endless Food
Increases the maximum vitality by 2. When the item is used restores 5 vitality points. Has 90 secons cooldown. |c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

HIGH

Greedy Bastard
Greedy Bastard increases all player's units' gold and experience earned from killing enemies by 50%. Also works when the item is stored in a box. Doesn't stack. |c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

Hammmer Of Destruction
Every wielder's attack deals bonus damage(PRIMARY ATTRIBUTEx1). When the wielder kills a unit, that unit explodes, dealing damage(PRIMARY ATTRIBUTEx4) to nearby enemy units.|c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

Ring Of Tides
Attacks by and against the wielder have a 10% chance to create ethereal tidal waves around the wielder. An additional tidal wave is summoned for every 20% of the user's maximum mana present at the time of summoning. Every 100th attribute point increases the damage dealt by the wave by 300. |c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

6/11 Honor Shop Items are made now. Later versions there will be more.

Level 3
Well, i always thought combat kings were balanced, so there are only some text fixes here

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to find an enemy's weak spot, and how to exploit it. Each attack has a 10% chance to deliver a critical hit that does X% extra damage. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the extra damage by 15%.

6. Combat King - Mute

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to silence an enemy unit, a perfect counter against magic users. Each attack has a X% chance to temporarily inflict Mute upon a target, rendering it to unable to cast spells for three seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance to activate Mute by 3%.

- Duration: 3 seconds [It was duratation before]

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to strengthen the body to be as tough as steel. Reduces damage from all physical attacks by X. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. |nActivate: Attacked. |nEach level increases reduced damage by 5.

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to break an opponent's concentration with each attack. Every attack destroys X mana of target's mana. The mana combusts, dealing damage equal to the amount of mana destroyed. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: High. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the destroyed mana by 25.

- Level x 25 mana taken

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to store up power and use it to unleash a powerful blow. Each attack has a X% chance to be stored. On the 11th attack, the stored damage will be released upon next target. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: High. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance by 4%.

And about the honor items shop, they look good for me. I don't use them, so i really can't help you...

Level 37
Okay, texts looks like this. More grammar fixes and suggestions are needed!

+rep for every grammar fix or balance suggestion!

Combat Kings Lucky Strike, Blind, Evasion and Bounty Hunter are low tier. They cost 1 Combat King Point only.

Combat Kings Disarm, Mute, Counter Attack and Natural Armor are medium tier. They cost 2 Combat King points.

Combat Kings Mana Breaker, Stunner and Force Blow are high tier. They cost 3 Combat King Points.

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to find an enemy's weak spot, and how to exploit it. Each attack has a 10% chance to deliver a critical hit that does X% extra damage. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the extra damage by 15%.

2. Combat King - Blind

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to blind an enemy unit, making its attacks less accurate and deadly for three seconds. Each attack has a 25% chance to temporarily inflict Blind upon your target, causing the unit to miss X% of its attacks. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance to miss by 5%.

- Level x 5% miss chance

3. Combat King - Evasion

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to gracefully avoid an enemy's attack. There is a X% chance to dodge any incoming enemy attack. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate: Attacked. |nEach level increases the dodge chance by 3%.

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to increase the amount of gold and experience earned from killing enemies by X%. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate: Kills. |nEach level increases the resources given by 10%.

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to attack in a way that would leave an enemy unit unable to retaliate. Each attack has a X% chance to temporarily inflict Disarm upon a target, disabling its basic attack for two seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance to activate Disarm by 3%.

- Duratation: 2 seconds

6. Combat King - Mute

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to silence an enemy unit, a perfect counter against magic users. Each attack has a X% chance to temporarily inflict Mute upon a target, rendering it to unable to cast spells for three seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance to activate Mute by 3%.

- Duration: 3 seconds [It was duratation before]

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to use an opponent's own strength against him. Returns X% of damage received back to the attacker; only works on melee attacks. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. |nActivate: Attacked. |nMaker: Aeroblyctos. |nEach level increases the damage by 4%.

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to strengthen the body to be as tough as steel. Reduces damage from all physical attacks by X. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. |nActivate: Attacked. |nEach level increases reduced damage by 5.

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to break an opponent's concentration with each attack. Every attack destroys X mana of target's mana. The mana combusts, dealing damage equal to the amount of mana destroyed. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: High. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the destroyed mana by 25.

- Level x 25 mana taken

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader methods on how to knock your opponent unconscious. Each attack has a X% chance to stun the target for one second. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: High. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance by 1%.

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to store up power and use it to unleash a powerful blow. Each attack has a X% chance to be stored. On the 11th attack, the stored damage will be released upon next target. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: High. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance by 4%.

Low Honor Shop Items costs 15 Honor Point each.
High Honor Shop Items costs 30 Honor Point each.

LOW

Angelic Wings
Resurrects the wearer with full hit points and mana. Has 120 second cooldown. |c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

Coin Sword
Increases gold earned from killing enemies by 50%. Each attack also has a 25% chance to inflict (PRIMARY ATTRIBUTEx4) damage to all enemies around the wielder. |c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

Sack Of Endless Food
Increases the maximum vitality by 2. When the item is used restores 5 vitality points. Has 90 secons cooldown. |c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

HIGH

Greedy Bastard
Greedy Bastard increases all player's units' gold and experience earned from killing enemies by 50%. Also works when the item is stored in a box. Doesn't stack. |c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

Hammmer Of Destruction
Every wielder's attack deals bonus damage(PRIMARY ATTRIBUTEx1). When the wielder kills a unit, that unit explodes, dealing damage(PRIMARY ATTRIBUTEx4) to nearby enemy units.|c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

Ring Of Tides
Attacks by and against the wielder have a 10% chance to create ethereal tidal waves around the wielder. An additional tidal wave is summoned for every 20% of the user's maximum mana present at the time of summoning. Every 100th attribute point increases the damage dealt by the wave by 300. |c00FEBA0E|nQuality: |c00FFFC01Unique|c00FEBA0E. |nClassification: |c0020C000Honor Shop Item|c00FEBA0E. |nStory: |c0020C000-|c00FEBA0E.|r

Level 12
For Combat Kings Disarm and Blind duration is still written "duratation".

"Low Honor Shop Items costs 15 Honor Point each.
High Honor Shop Items costs 30 Honor Point each."

Remove the red parts in the text.

Hammer of Destruction:
Each of the wielder's attacks deal... Units killed by the wielder explode, dealing damage...

Ring of Tides:
Attacks made by and against the wielder have a 10% chance of creating ethereal tidal waves that surround him.

Level 37
- Okay now fixed that "duration".
- Fixed that "s", but it won't be seen anywhere anyway.
- Don't understand what you are trying to say with that "Hammer of Destruction".
- Ring of Tides: They actually don't surround him. They just appear and "goes away from the wielder". Like when a unit is attacked a "carrion swam" spell is cast to position of attacking unit.

I will soon add them to the campaign, please more ideas, suggestions and balance errors.

2. Combat King - Blind

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to blind an enemy unit, making its attacks less accurate and deadly for three seconds. Each attack has a 25% chance to temporarily inflict Blind upon your target, causing the unit to miss X% of its attacks. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance to miss by 5%.

- Level x 5% miss chance
- Duration: 3 seconds

3. Combat King - Evasion

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to gracefully avoid an enemy's attack. There is a X% chance to dodge any incoming enemy attack. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate: Attacked. |nEach level increases the dodge chance by 3%.

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to increase the amount of gold and experience earned from killing enemies by X%. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Low. |nActivate: Kills. |nEach level increases the resources given by 10%.

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to attack in a way that would leave an enemy unit unable to retaliate. Each attack has a X% chance to temporarily inflict Disarm upon a target, disabling its basic attack for two seconds. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance to activate Disarm by 3%.

- Duration: 2 seconds

6. Combat King - Mute

- Duration: 3 seconds

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader how to use an opponent's own strength against him. Returns X% of damage received back to the attacker; only works on melee attacks. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: Medium. |nActivate: Attacked. |nMaker: Aeroblyctos. |nEach level increases the damage by 4%.

- Level x 25 mana taken

This issue of Combat King will teach the reader methods on how to knock your opponent unconscious. Each attack has a X% chance to stun the target for one second. |n|c00FEBA0ELevel: High. |nActivate: Attacks. |nEach level increases the chance by 1%.

Low Honor Shop Items cost 15 Honor Point each.
High Honor Shop Items cost 30 Honor Point each.

LOW

Angelic Wings

Coin Sword

Sack Of Endless Food

HIGH

Greedy Bastard

Hammmer Of Destruction

Ring Of Tides

EDIT:

Okay, I'm now recruiting people to Closed Beta 1.0. I will only allow people who have MSN and can chat with me same time when playing. The idea is just that you play and I fix bugs & make improvements same time.

MSN address is [email protected]. Just add me and I'll send you the campaign.

Testing area: Chapter 1.

Last edited:

How I would do it:
The Combat King manual teaches the reader how to find an enemy's weak spot and how to exploit it. (... the rest is OK ...)

I can review more if you feel the need or when I have time :p

Level 37
Which left one?

I've seen from the comments that you have grammar and tooltip mistakes. Maybe I could help you there.

Okay. Fix any grammar errors from the following ability description and give good examples of names for it.

Kindness and immense power are the things which made Phodom well-known. However, Phodom is not just another strong warrior who brings death to demons and dragons, but he's also a miracle worker. Countless people have been saved by him through this unique ability. This is not just a quickly reloading healing spell that can heal many people in short time. When the spell is cast, for the following 12 seconds, even the hardest blow from the most powerful foe cannot match with this ability, those who die will come back to life to fight once again.

Level 7
Angelic Wings
120 second? Without the "s"?
Sack Of Endless Food
90 secons? Without the "d"?

Level 37
To indomitable1319: I'll contact you soon with some Hint Texts. I would you to make them better. But first I have to finish them. :p

Beta 1.0 to Beta 1.0a

* Installed "Game Point" System
* Added a new heal ability for Phodom: Heaven's Bless
* Fixed Combat King Bug Shop where combat kings are teleported to middle of the map
* Elite Boss' "Cave Collapse" event no longer deal damage to Elite Boss and its warriors
* Phoenix Strike: Attack damage increased from "(strx1)x12" to "(strx3)x12"
* Fixed texts from dig rewards.
* Added a new mini-boss: "Habtat Spider Mother"
* Added four recipes to chapter 1: Potion Of Strength, Potion Of Agility, Potion Of Intelligence and Potion Of Health.
* Added and removed some spells for Epic Boss in chapter 1
* Chapter 1's Epic Boss second stage is now a bit easier
* Removed Inta-Sell
* Remade Great Mana Gem

Level 37
I was wondering if any of you could help me with Battle Thief Profession. It's one of the last things stopping me to test the chapter 2. I don't know what abilities to give Battle Thief. I have one decided, but I still need other two. They should not be passive abilities and should be useful.

And are the passive bonuses good?

+rep for good suggestions

Basic information
Battle Thief is an unique profession where the character steals precious items from enemies while in battle. Battle Thief improves by stealing succefully items from enemies. Every 5th succeful steal either gives a new ability or improves the character in other way.

Abilities
1. Steal - Steals items from enemies. (the basic ability)
2. Mug - Also steals gold when a succeful steal attemp is made(unitlvlx10).
3. Feint - When Battle Thief is attacked, makes him shift out of existence for a short time forcing enemy units take action elsewhere.
4. ???

Bonuses
1. Make 5 succeful steal attemps to gain 30 extra attack damage.
2. Make 10 succeful steal attemps to gain ability Mug
3. Make 15 succeful steal attemps to gain 25% extra experience from killing enemy units.
4. Make 20 succeful steal attemps to gain ability Feint.
5. Make 25 succeful steal attemps to gain 1000 extra maximum hit points.
6. Make 30 succeful steal attemps to gain ability ?
7. Make 35 succeful steal attemps and stealing will never again fail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.