• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen Ones - Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Ohh, I forgot to say that I will post in future all terrain pictures to here. Because the first post in this topic was too long. So here you can see details and information about the campaign, but here you can see the newest terrain of the campaign. I will update it time to time. Also, remember to tell your opinion about the newest pictures of chapter 8's!

Yesterday I made some cinematics to chapter 7. Today I will load to chapter 2's terrain. Maybe even I manage to post them here!

Level 3
noticed more mistakes

The war between humans and dragons ended 12 year ago.
Many people died and many villagers and some cities burned entirely.
Not only Balgaron was war, all kingdoms were in war against the dragons.

You can't actually tell who started the war,
because it's always been on and everyone has forgotten why
they're fighting. However, in the last ten years humans have
been going towards victory.
Thats what finally happened and peace came.

But how humans won the war?

Last year, the war took all powers of humans because the dragons pushed
so hard. Dragon always had couple of weakness' like they fight alone,
they never call other dragon's help and they are very selfassureds.
These three things are most important, that is why they lost.

Humans started to create five to ten men dragon slayer groups and
went on killing dragons one by one. That was a crisis when
the second most powerful dragon: Fradz died. Who was Xvareon's
right hand. After the death of Fradz other dragons started to
hesitate. Dragons were most vulnurerable at this time and humans
used the time wisely and killed all dragons. Humans were victorious.

This campaign tells story about Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. All
three of them were brave dragon slayers when the war was on.

Level 12
noticed more mistakes

The war between humans and dragons ended 12 year ago.
Many people died and many villagers and some cities burned entirely.
Not only Balgaron was war, all kingdoms were in war against the dragons.

But how humans won the war?

Last year, the war took all powers of humans because the dragons pushed
so hard. Dragon always had couple of weakness' like they fight alone,
they never call other dragon's help and they are very selfassureds.

Humans started to create five to ten men dragon slayer groups and
went on killing dragons one by one. That was a crisis when

This campaign tells story about Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. All

Could you make the mistakes with big letters so you can see what you have changed?

Things to change:

The war between THE humans and THE dragons ended 12 year ago.
Many people WERE SLAIN and many VILLAGES and cities burned DOWN entirely.
Not only Balgaron was AT war, all kingdoms were in war against the dragons.

But how DID THE humans WIN the war?

Last year, the war took all THE powers of THE humans because the dragons BATTLED WITH SUCH FURY. DRAGONS HAVE always had A couple of weakness', like they fight alone, they never call other dragon's help and they are very PROTECTIVE OF THEIR OWN TERRITORY AGAINST OTHER DRAGONS.

Humans started to create five to ten MALE dragon SLAYERS and went killing the dragons one by one. THERE was a crisis when

This campaign tells THE story about Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. All

I have also made some changes to the text. I was not really sure how to spell VILLAGES. Hope this helps a bit.

Level 37
Hey!

Thanks for these texts. I gonna watch these texts and put them to campaign. Thanks very much.

Also, I have some good news. I'm going to release ALPHA test of my campaign in couple of weeks. With APLHA test I mean I will release my campaign with Prologue, chapter 1, chapter 2 and chapter 3. I just want to test if everything is good and the basics triggers works so I can put them to every map.

Those chapters are almost finished. Just need to put basics triggers on them.

Level 37
There is a dragon called "Fradz", also there is a human called "Fradz". It is a mystery why they have same name. Of course there is many, many other mysteries. :D

Yesterday and today I have been testing chapter 1-3. They work fine. Just need to do couple tests more and I will release ALPHA test. I will tell you more guys about the alpha test later.

Level 37
Ok, if you want. I still have some problems because I want this text to be "passive" so there is no "I", "you" or "who" teller. Hope you understand. Currently text is like this:
The war between humans and dragons ended 12 years ago. Some cities burned entirely, many people died. Balgaron wasn't the only kingdom in war, all human kingdoms were.

You can't actually tell who started the war, because it's always been on, and everyone has forgotten why. However, in the last ten years humans have been on their way to victory.

Humans finaly won, and peace came.

But how did humans win the war?

In the recent years the war took all powers of humans as dragons pushed so hard. Dragons weakness was that they liked to fight alone, they never called another dragon to help them as they were very selfassured. That was the main cause for their defeat.

Humans started creating five to ten men groups of dragon slayers and started killing them consequently. Death of the Fradz, second most powerful dragon, caused a crisis. Fradz was Xvareon's righ hand man. After the death of Fradz other dragons started to hesitate. As they were most vulnurnerable at this point, humans used the occasion wisely killing all of the dragons.

Humans were victorious.

This campaign is dedicated to Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. All three of them were brave Balgaron's dragon slayers when the war was on. Also they had different mysterious pasts.

Somehow, somone, something is linking them together. To this mysterious adventurer towards great battle with death and tragedy.

I have opened the invitation to ALPHA TEST. Everyone can join and here is what you must to do IF you want to join this, and help me.

1. First go to www.clanfol.org.
2. Register yourself.
3. Go to this link to go invitation topic. In this topic, you can have more information about the campaign.
4. Write to this topic something like you want to join, and I will put you to the list.
5. I thank everyone who joined this ALPHA TEST and I will put their names ot the credits. Remember to read rules other information in there before joining.

Level 37
Hey! What do you guys think about this? It's loading screen for my campaign!

Attachments

• Basic Loading Screen.jpg
    Basic Loading Screen.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 4,250
Level 2
Thy epicness...

The war between humans and dragons ended 12 years ago.
Countless were slain,many villages and several cities were burned to the ground.
Not only the kingdom of Balgaron was in war against the dragons,but all kingdoms of
human realm.

It is not known who initially started the war,
because it's lasted for so long that everyone had forgotten what
was the reason for the war. However, in the last ten years humans were getting
closer and closer to the victory.
Mankind triumphed and the age of peace came.

But how did humans win this war?

Last years of the war took much of human strength because dragons had never given
the time for rest. But dragons had weaknesses. Arrogant creatures always fought
alone,unwilling to ask others of their kind for aid.Most overconfident they were.
These weaknesses lead them to their downfall.

Humans founded dragon slayer warbands that counted from five to ten men and
sent them on a quest to destroy all dragons - one by one. It was critical for the
dragons when Fradz,the second most powerful dragon,was slain. He,who was Xvareon's
right hand! After the death of Fradz, other dragons started to withdraw. Dragons
were most vulnerable at this moment and humans used this chance wisely and killed
all dragons. Humans were victorious!

This book tells the story about Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. All three of them were
courageous Balgaron dragon slayers during the war with pasts shrouded in mystery.

Somehow someone or something links them together...and leads them to this mysterious
adventure and towards the great battle of death and tragedy.

Level 37
Thank you very much for this. Things have changed alot and I don't visit at hive so often anymore. Best way to get new information about the campaign is to visit www.clanfol.org.

I will soon release alpha test 2 which includes prologue, chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3, chapter 4, chapter 5, interlude 1 and interlude 2. It's about 50% of my campaign. Join now, here.

Level 37
Today I released ALPHA TEST 2. It includes: Prologue, chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3, chapter 4, interlude 1, chapter 5 and interlude 2. So it's about 50% of the campaign.

You can download the campaign here. It is this time freely to download for everyone. However, you must obey these rules if you download the campaign:
- Do not give this campaign anyone to else.
- Do not copy any triggers, units or spells from the campaign.
- Do not edit the campaign.
- Do not try to make your own campaign from this campaign.

After you have played the campaign please give me feedback. This is still alpha test so there can be lot of bugs. Make your comment, suggestions or anything about the campaign in here. It will help me greatly for improving the campaign. Also criticism is accepted. If you give me some feedback I will give you rep here. Also I will put your name to the credits that will be show at the end of the campaign.

I thank you for helping me.

The prologue is good with nice musics.Tough a bit repetitive during the attack part.
I've tried the first mission too here is my feedback.

-The "-info" command works only once.
-The forward command doesn't works.
-I got the quest where you have to kill worm in the field and i achieve to kill every worms but the quest giver doesn't give anything.

That's all for the moment.

Level 37
Callahan said:
Tough a bit repetitive during the attack part.
Oooh yea. I have also noticed it. I have tried to make it better without any progress. Maybe someday when I have enough power I will make it better but currently I'm finishing other chapters.

Callahan said:
-The "-info" command works only once.
Really? Oh yea. I fixed it.

Callahan said:
-The forward command doesn't works.
Yep, it won't work. One of my testers already said so. However, you can always press esc to go next chapter.

Callahan said:
-I got the quest where you have to kill worm in the field and i achieve to kill every worms but the quest giver doesn't give anything.
This is strange because I have finished it everytime. You sure you killed all worms? Press "alt" and search whole field again.

Callahan said:
That's all for the moment.
Thanks so far for your comments. I'm waiting for more. +rep

EDIT: And by the way people, if you feel boring to write here the comments of campaign you can always chat with me in MSN. My email is [email protected].

Last edited:
Level 2
Played first and second mission.

First mission:
It's well done.
How many optional quests is there?I get 4 spaces but I can find only 3 quest givers.

Second mission:
It's a bit too tough,mainly because there are not many creeps that drop health potions.
Mind to add them to some shops?

Some items are hard to choose...You could say there's too much of them.First mission was much more balanced in that view.

Fradz' model doesn't really look barbaric.(Barbaric Elf with an IQ of 40?My mind exploded.)May I suggest more appropriate one?

Level 37
Skrakar said:
How many optional quests is there?
Four quests. I guess you didn't found fourth quest? I don't wanna tell where to find this quest but it gives the best item of first chapter. :p

Skrakar said:
It's a bit too tough,mainly because there are not many creeps that drop health potions. Mind to add them to some shops?
Okay, I will add potion shop to chapter 2.

Skrakar said:
Some items are hard to choose...You could say there's too much of them.
Just sell crappy items and buy better!

Skrakar said:
May I suggest more appropriate one?
Okay. But remember that there is a reason why he act like that. However, the reason why he act like that will be told in next chapters.

Thanks for review! +rep

Level 2
Just sell crappy items and buy better!
I would...But a lot of them are useful in their own ways...

it gives the best item of first chapter
Must be some "secret area" in the map...I SHALL FIND IT!

May I suggest more appropriate one?
With so many Blademaster based models,you could think it's possible to find one...But it seems I'm wrong...

Level 2
One lil' bug in first mission.
Those items that need honor points have "lumber cost"(that wee icon is lumber one).
And that shop is so not needed...since you have none of honor points.

Status
Not open for further replies.