• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

You are now faced with a choice....,,,,,,

The winner will be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
BADASS.png

Badass2.png

Discuss.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
First post, first vote, awesooooome.

Also:

I just launched the /realworld bomb, thus causing the images to show their true forms!

1104014950drama-nerds.jpg

nerds.jpg

Now choose again, ladies and gentlemen...

Level 8
Team A would win if that was a Space Marine, not a chaos one. Chaos marines are insane, he would kill most of his team before going on team B.

Even though having a lack of boobies, team B has Richard. Yes, he is insane too, and he would kill most of his own team aswell, but he's evil, and wants to kill as many as possible. By his calculations, most would get killed by his hand if his team would win the fight. THEN Richard would proceed to killing team B.

So team B wins.

Level 26
No pandas ∴ both teams fail.

If I were to choose one, however, I would choose the second, because it has a giant fucking commie tank, and every good RTS requires a giant fucking commie tank.

Level 4
team B has chuck....even if everything else was in team A , chuck naturally wins...even if he wont fight xD

Normally, I would agree. However there is a flaw in your statement. Chuck Norris, believe it or not, is OLD. So he would probably break a hip at the site of Team A, so if I may, pwndizzled, bi-otch. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.