• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So, what's your Drug of Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
They had this as a survey on radio a while back... The results were quite interesting!

So, what is your LEGAL drug of choice? This includes things like coffee, cigarettes, chocolate, pop-corn, etc....

That one thing that if you can only get your hands on some will make your day better!

(Please Note: Illegal drugs are not allowed to be posted here! Nobody cares if you are a junkie and drop acid 3 times a day!)

Personally, I need coffee, lots and lots of strong, bitter coffee!

Level 4
dope, gage, green goddess, sens, sess, Mary Jane, skunk, grass, smoke, pot, dagga, Sweet Julie, reefer, ganja, marijuana, cannabis, herb - i miss any....

So, what is your LEGAL drug of choice?

Okay but seriously, this is not a thread to discuss 'drugs'... More the things you can't go without in a day.

Last edited:
Level 4
I dont think its at all healthy to discuss someones "reliance" on a drug. Legal or not.

'healthy' or not, people have habits and quirks;things they like to eat/drink/smoke or any other activities they perform on a regular basis. if you crave these things surly it is a 'drug' of some sorts. you're telling me jogging is unhealthy? coz, I know people that are miserable if they cant go for a run. I believe it's something to do with ceratonin in your brain... happiness hormone

Level 4
okay, i believe this is a classic case of: "you say tomato, i say tomâto" (or however you'll spell it)

Level 12
I think by 'drugs', OP means behavioral addiction, where people have a recurring compulsion to engage in some specific activity, which can include running, eating pizza, or possibly drug addiction.

Level 4
I think by 'drugs', OP means behavioral addiction, where people have a recurring compulsion to engage in some specific activity, which can include running, eating pizza, or possibly drug addiction.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Level 5
Minecraft, and Sheep Tag.

I plan to just play for 30 minutes and it turns into 5 hours...

Level 7
My drug of choice? That's a song of 10 years in their newest album.
Ok, so... uumm, my drug of choice would be... evading thinking about school, but eventually the more i try to avoid thinking about it, the more i actually think about it. God, the last year in the middle school is really emotionally killing...
and another drug of choice would be to... talk in english/german in Serbian language lessions. I fucking hate talking in Serbian, even though i'm living in Serbia, but English and German, on the other hand, are soooo much easier to talk and easier not to make a mistake while talking.

Level 12
Computer-related anything.

With it I can even forgo Caffeine for a while. Live off Water and hot dogs if I must.

Without Computer, I need my video games, and lots of caffeine, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.