• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Liquid Sex Milkshake Recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I just made this up several minutes ago when looking for a milkshake-lust quickfix when I didn't have any ice cream. I had made something similar several months ago, and I decided to base this off of it.

If you could turn sex into a liquid, this recipe would probably be the formula for it.

Here's what you need:
A can of your choice of powdered hot chocolate mix
Your choice of creamy peanut butter
Tablespoon
Milk (lots)
A Blender.

Here's what you do:
1) Dump about a quarter of the can of hot chocolate powder into the Blender. Your nose may burn from the powder in the air, yes, but trust me, it's worth it.
2) Add roughly 4 tablespoons of peanut butter. A snowball sized amount is about right.
3) Fill blender to the top with milk
4) Blend until smooth (thirty seconds or longer)
5) Enjoy your liquid sex.

Warning: If you do not have a strong stomach, then do not attempt to drink the entire blender-full of Liquid Sex! This will only result in you being in severe need of a bowel movement, or you having nausea 30 minutes later.

If you're willing to try it, though, this is excellent when consumed in small amounts. It's very, very, rich in texture and such, like really good cake, you only need a bit for it to do the job.

Enjoy :D

Level 21
ahh i dont like peanut butter so much unless its on toast, i do love milkshakes tho. have u ever seen those ones which are made with chocolate bars and stuff? if anyone has heard of cadbury's cream egg, i had a milk shake made of them once and that was super tasty.

ive always wondered what it would be like to have regular foods in milkshake form like a steak blended into a paste...i mean it would be like the chewing is done for u and although it might sound horrible by rights it should taste good.

Level 36
GST_Nemisis said:
ive always wondered what it would be like to have regular foods in milkshake form like a steak blended into a paste...i mean it would be like the chewing is done for u and although it might sound horrible by rights it should taste good.

After my friend got his tongue pierce he put a steak in the blender. Said it looked like shit but tasted really good. In all honesty, it sounds NASTY as hell to me.

PS Chriz. Sound and taste are two very different feelings. This may sound like shit, but it tastes like sex.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

PS Chriz. Sound and taste are two very different feelings. This may sound like shit, but it tastes like sex.

I'm really questioning if you've really tasted sex before.

If it tasted like peanut butter and chocolate paste, then damn that must have been a pretty funky night.

Level 24
Ground turkey.
:O
:O :O :O :O :O
:L :M :N :O :p

Anyways, the uh... steak smoothie doesn't sound like it would taste bad, but you'd definitely lose the experience of texture and sight from the steak. Not to mention that uh... it sounds like it would take a lot of courage to put in your mouth if you haven't before.

Level 24
Actually, most smoothies are generally cold and delicious. If it's in your stomach, it is neither cold nor delicious, because your body would warm it up and you have no taste buds in your stomach.

Technically, you're completely right though.

Level 21
Except you don't put soup in a blender and turn the chicken and noodles into a paste and drink it all through a straw.

lol well you say that but my mum makes this soup from stew. she makes this stew and any that is left over she puts in a blender with some water and a bulker like rice/bread/lentils/whatever to make a soup which is basically a blended meal. i dont think anyone would want to drink soup through a straw tho unless you couldnt move your ams!

Status
Not open for further replies.