• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

City of Corruption ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Anyway this is the idea i had for a City of Corruption ORPG

Setting -
In a big city like Liberty City/Gotham City. Kind of like loap, but more combat then roleplay. With a save/load system for citizens.

Story -
An Authoritarian government has taken over the city, cops have crowded the streets bossing everyone around and are placing security camera's on every street, Drugs are extremely hard to smuggle, Prison security has improved. Guns have become illegal.

Play as -
Police Dept, Mayor, or regular citizens.

Citizens -
live a life of crime, go Joker style on the city, rob banks, steal stuff, grow drugs secretly and smuggle them around town, Buy guns from the blackmarket, etc.
Or live a normal life, help the police and mayor, get a job, pay your taxes, get married, roleplay.
A counter strike/unreal tournament type system will be used for gun combat.

Police Dept -
Setup checkpoints, pass out ID cards, basicly go nazi on the citizens ass. Setup patrols and arrest people who dont submit to the LAW. Train Swat teams, Officers, helicopters, Police cars, Swat Vans, ETC.

Mayor -
the mayor says whats going to happen... Can boss the police around because the mayors job is to get Money to fund the cops with. The mayor can get a few special combat units that can assist the police.

Drug Growing System -
Buy seeds off the blackmarket, grow in your house, or somewhere secretish.
after drugs grow, get drugs from them. Grow drugs like Weed, Cocaine, heroin. When you use a drug, it effects the players ability to see, walk, send chat messages, etc.

Black Market -
In Order to get access to the blackmarket u must have a blackmarket keycard, which is obtained by camping a specific spawn until it drops.

Level 8
Rofl this is a sweet project, If you ever need any help with what drugs are like then just PM, e-mail or go on msn. But I don't do like heroin or crack so I can't help you there.

But I think you got a cool kind of project here just don't let it turn into the same LOAP's that everyone else does.

Level 8
Actually if your looking for help I would be glad to offer my help for making a drug system (I'm an intermediate gui triggerer) I really have no previous experience for making the effects of "drugs" on a map but I'm willing to learn if you would like my help.

Status
Not open for further replies.