• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

once in The City Of Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi,
We are currently searching for new members to work on the wc3 project "once in The City of Drugs". The latest version of the map can be found here
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=80934

About the map:
This map has won hive's Paired mapping contest and we've been working on it for almost a year now. It was inspired by Life of the Peasant, footman frenzy, DOTA and many other maps. Its hard to understand what it is, unless you've played it few times.
Basicly ull have to join 1 of the 3 forces (police, mafia and drug) and control the city with force. The main goal is to destroy the main base of the enemy. The map has very challenging and competetive multiplayer and has proven to be a bit noob unfriendly, but we are working on that.

Who we are searching for:
Good mapmakers that like the concept of the map.
Test the map in the singleplayer. If you love it open it up with World Editor (unprotected) and go through few triggers. If you understand and are able to read every trigger then you are the guy who are searching for.
Things like Loops, custom variables, variable arrays and memoryleaks should be something that uve used 9999 times before. We only expect you to be good with GUI but jass is always welcome.

If there is anyone who would like to join the team (currently me and brulogaz), post here or mail to [email protected]

Testers, bug hunters and DL_ONLY_HOSTs are welcome aswell.

PS. You HAVE to have MSN to communicate with other team members

Last edited:
Level 3
I havent completed a map but i been fooling around with the WE for about a year+ and have become pretty good at it. I can the show you the map i have been seriously working on for the last little while (not 100% done but enough to show I guess), and yes i have msn :p

Level 3
no? dont want me? thats cool, I would have prefered you had just told me no but anyways, Gl on your map look forward to playing it :D maybe i can be a tester/bug hunter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.