• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

City Of Drugs (hive contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Lol, i dont force them to vote for city of drugs. I just say that the CAN vote for city of drugs ... there.
The chanse is big that they will klick the link, see other maps, play them, and vote for somehting else.
And btw, COD has more votes not because i ask people, its just because it IS better!

that last line is gloating and too much thinking of oneself.

Level 10
No offence taken, if you dont want to play the map because of ive said that my map is the best of all entries, than dont. I wouldnt care a tinny bit.
And what kind of nonsence are you selling here, you are basicly saying that you dont want to play the map because "The Creator" is promoting it (even if it might seem arogant to you)

Lets recall a quote to reinforce that

And btw, COD has more votes not because i ask people, its just because it IS better!

than you are jumping here and saying:
"Dont gloath (or something), pepper, you think too much of yourself, your statement is faulth, COD has more votes because you ask people (or gloathing or thinking too much of urself or wotever) and not because its the best. In fact, you cant say that ur map is the BEST, cause than i dont want to play it."

Those are not ur exact words :D but the context is the same. Or its atleast how it sounds

Last edited:
Level 10
1st of all its not loap. nothing like loap
and what do you mean with " soooo" . It means that it was the best map
Why would u say that it looks like Madone didnt do much. House system, most of the items, mini jobs, sounds, some models and skins, abilities, basic terrein are all his
U cant imagine how much work this map took

1st of all its not loap. nothing like loap
and what do you mean with " soooo" . It means that it was the best map
Why would u say that it looks like Madone didnt do much. House system, most of the items, mini jobs, sounds, some models and skins, abilities, basic terrein are all his
U cant imagine how much work this map took
Im not saying it's bad... I said I didnt like it. Way differnt.

About the rest of the post: I couldnt understand it, use better spelling and grammar please...

Level 27
This is a fun map.

Although you could make it much better by importing more icons and models and spicing up the terrain and how the game generally looks. its just the impression you get by playing these kind of maps that are supposed to be played in a 'modern' setting to still see the old lantern thingies and hill giants? or would it be to boring if you made it more realistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.