• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why did you log on THW today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Habit habit habit habit habit habit habit habit habit HABIT!!!

Roland

R

Roland

@The Computer shop near school, Just checking for updates, I'm glad that i'm on Incognito mode :p

I logged on THW today to say Goodbay to you all folks. (I won't be here for the next 2 months)

That's more like a 'See you soon' type thread.
See the logic?

Just logged in to check up if news are circulating around and some resource related stuff.
That and I have bookmarked the site, so a log in comes up out of habit.

Roland

R

Roland

Decided to speak to Zeth my friend about what's happening in my health.

Level 8
To check the models and skins sections. They inspire me and make me wanna do... stuff.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
men-in-black-1997-01-g.jpg

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Logged in to post the 199th post on this thread !

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Logged in to get rid of real life problems....

Level 14
I'm preparing my new map submission formatting. It took me a while to get that template to work properly, so I make fake threads that I never submit and use the "preview post" to be see what it would look like. Then I think of new features I want to add to my map and realize it's not time to release yet.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Now I don't have any reason for logging in... I log in whenever I feel like logging in.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.