• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why did you log on THW today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Yup! like the title says! Why did you logged on the Hive Workshop today ? I mean for what purpose exactly, (Upload maps,model,skin, Viewing or something else?

Go on! Share with us your purpose!? :D

Last edited:

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

I login for spending time on looking around THW thus learning something. I may realise something during looking around THW.

The first thing I do after login is to look at icon section hence learning some stuffs there. Secondly, I go to chat for chatting or asking questions hence improving my English language power well. Thirdly, I spend time on playing around THW here
(It cannot be said as wasting/losing time. If not, then why I still play around here. I don't regret! Why should I regret for spending time for that? It's not you do something that is bad/you should not do).

D - B - M said:
Lose time...

In my opinion, it is supposed to be using time, not losing time.
Being appreciated with the time you have used, thought
time of life is short
(for me).
- - - - - - -
The another reason I login is that only this website attracts my attention to login. The first website I would like to enter is this website, THW (I treat it as my third family. My first family, you know... My second family is my school. And so...).
- - - - - - -
As a guest, I'm naive. As an user in THW, I'm grown. Glad to have THW here. I really learn a lot from this THW community here. It's very, very, very nice! Nice stuffs in THW!

Is anything special about THW? Everything!

I'm glad to be a part in THW. Those are what I did!

Level 19
I come online to check if anyone has said anything interesting on one of the threads I enjoy.

otherwise the hive is pretty dead. I have to wait weeks sometimes, waiting for an interesting topic/comment.

Level 19
I logged on today with no expectations, found no hope and left uninspired to comeback tomorrow

but I'll be back

I came back today, yesterday's tomorrow, and you know what? nothing has changed

Last edited:
Level 23
Open hive, Check this thread for good songs, reply to some VMs and PMs here and there, check the "New Posts" for interesting threads, keep the hive tab open for a few minutes, *close*

That's basically the routine whenever i'm bored or procrastinating. Right now, it's the latter.

That orc looks like he just got noticed by warchief senpai. Blushy blush

Status
Not open for further replies.