• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Look Whos Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
hi guys! did you miss me? (what do you mean 'who am i'!? :twisted: )

i know i havent been posting here for quite some time but i wanted let you know about some things that are going on in my life :p

first and foremost, today ive passes my first test-drive, which means ill be getting my driver's license by tommorow! :shock: :eek: :D :twisted: 8)

secondly, ive been working for some time on a fun experimental map with no actual purpose, but with a real nice gameplay. im hoping to finish soon and upload it for you guys.

finally! this coming thursday is the long-anticipated day when ill start laying down my drum tracks for my bands first album!!! (i love you too Teppana :wink: )

thx for your time, and.... cya :p

U.V

U.V

Level 7
hi Pins! :eek:

dont take it the wrong way, its just that teppana was so anxious about my band and our song recording.

anyway, im taking my camera to the studio, so ill be taking pics and videos that i might upload as well :wink:

Level 13

U.V

U.V

Level 7
Shamanruler said:
so, what kinda music does this band of yours play?

we mostly play dark and a lil bit heavy music, with some traces of prog (mostly in the drums :p )

but, we also have some lighter, more experimental styles.
non of our songs sounds alike, style-wise.
we even wrote one of our songs in a pop\punk-rock style on purpose :lol:

over-all we expect to have 12-13 tracks on our album :D

Level 7
ragingspeedhorn said:
You should switch over to Death Metal, its the only right thing to play!

you mean music with lyrics like:
"Gruumplh! Heeeeyiea! GROOOOOMWH!
Grobldghf! Tajajajaja! zhaaaaaaa!
ich bin ein über demon!
Grazhunkel! Sechs sechs sechs!"

... :?

U.V

U.V

Level 7
its friday morning... the tims is 11:40... im tired.... my upper body aches from carrying all of my gear to the studio..... and..... oh yeah, ive recorded my drums parts for 5 of our songs, 5:30+ min each :D

Status
Not open for further replies.