• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Free Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
hi, just saying i got some free time now away from my busy schedual but not for long. atm im spending alot of time playing WoW, trying to get a lvl 60 :p moleten core here i come. anyways im on lightnighs blade european realm and my name is thenemparty. add me to friends and send me a whisper if u wanna play some time. also if anyone like ralle or brad wants to add my xfire its gstnemisis. im sure we can have a game of something.

btw ive been speaking to malufa a bit recently. he is doing well with his wife whom he love very much :p good for him.

anyways just stopping by to say hi. cya later on guys!

Last edited:
Level 4
I don't consider this as a useful or interesting or any relevant reason for a new thread. If you want to talk more about WoW, though, post at the World Of Warcraft forum.

Level 21
....this is off topic right? am i in the right place?

yeh u know i think i am, and im just saying hi to a few people i know on here because i used to be on here alot and i really got to know some of these guys, so sorry if i cant drop in every so often to remind them im alive......

wait im not sorry. u dont like this thread go complain to the admin not to me.

Level 8
heres a suggestion I got from a very helpful member of the hive. don't use the Off Topic section. Well at least try to avoid it because the rules for it are very strange and If you post something you might think relevant to the hive someone else will just post that it is UBerS SPAM! Beware when posting in the Off Topic section.

Level 36
Yeah, whenever the rules come flying at Nem, he just pulls a Neo and dodges those bastards. Good to see you again Nem, and i'll most definetly add your xfire. I play WoW.... i'm level 34, lol, I don't play enough... like 1 or 2 hours a week at most... which is why i'm not getting anywhere fast :) It's good to hear about Malufa, i'm glad that he is happy, but I miss that guy. It was always classic seeing a post edited full of green because you knew that Malufa had been there :) What a guy he was. Anyway, good to hear from you, glad you haven't forgotten about us (How could you ever do that, anyway? :p) and keep in touch when your schedule permits it :)

Level 21
lol yeh all those romours about me being dragged into a pit of quicksand are lies! no quicksand can hold me!! i saw that mythbusters episode! haha i laught at u quicksand :p

add my xfire and we can have a chat!

as for rules, people love rules, they are all cuddly and cute! awww!

...i hate cuddly and cute things, thats why i got a this dog! :p scare away the children !

Sam162edited.jpg

Level 21
i used to have long philosophical discutions with lots of members, they were often really funny.

i also started a map which i got pretty much finished then never released....silly me :p

erm i did loads of stuff back then but i cant remember it all now

Level 21
do u remember that time when malufa tried to explain to everyone about how there is no such thing as nothing-ness and then that you couldnt prove nothing-ness exists and then that you couldnt prove anything exists and then about how there were different states of 0 and how new super computers are being made using this idea...man mind boggling stuff :p

my fav was definatly the one about how we all see colours differently because we all have slightly different rod and cone cells and our brain enterprit colours different for us all. yet we still all learn to call what is blue to us as blue and yellow as yellow ect...i see a blue sky but my blue might be your green!

thats why peole have different favourite colours too....kinda.

Level 36
yeah, I especially remember the colour thing! that warped my mind lol. It's one of those things that just sort of hits you and you kinda sit there staring at your screen for a few seconds while you try to process the implications... :) malufa was always great for a chat about something that would change your perception of the world forever xD

Status
Not open for further replies.