• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just a quick couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys, its me daveman, im back

After searching my name i found a thread that had lordoftherings askin where i went....
simple answer... WoW (alliance detheroc)

Anyways, i been gone awhile, so can anyone answer a couple questions?

1.What happened to wc3campagins
2.Last time i was here darky was gone for awhile, i take it he is back?
3.just tell me wut i missed :p

Oh, and if this is making people mad cuz it is kinda a im back thread, feel free to delete it

Level 7
Wc3c now works with .com aswell.

Darky's gone, this place is constantly getting worse.

What more did you miss? Well, I'm moving my stuff (to wc3c), Unsung Legends became hosted, Werewulf was banned on her own request and came back after a week. That's all I can remember right now.

Level 45
To be honest..i think i need another ban cuz i posted a vid or 2 of me eatin paper....
Also...er...yeah..wc3c is alot better than this place and this place is gettin more queit and bleak..
but i have seen darky on AIM afew tiems, not talked to him but..he doesnt seem to visit this site cuz i dont c him in the active users at the bottom of the forums.

Level 7
No one does anything? Correct. No one can do anything, besides Darky and he doesn't care/have the time or whatever his reason might be.

It's not like I won't visit the site anymore, I'll try to visit it from time to time if it doesn't time out my connection/I have to wait more than the usual quarter, but my resources won't stay here (they're already gone). Why? Simply because there are too many trolls here. Well, trolls are everywhere, but the problem is that most of the times I've reported a rulebreaking post on this site during the last month, nothing has been done, the threads hasn't been locked after a week or so. Don't take this as an offence, it's true, and I know moderating this site is hard, but rules should be changed or followed.

This site used to be great, it is still great to a certain point, but no active owner makes it go the wrong direction.

Level 9
probably you were in wow when werewulf registered, shes a nice person(yeah she is SHE)

but shes a little nut too so keep your distance :lol: (kid wulf)

Level 13
Blade.dk2 said:
..., but the problem is that most of the times I've reported a rulebreaking post on this site during the last month, nothing has been done, the threads hasn't been locked after a week or so.

Just wondering about that one. Usually every reported post is checked by myself and deleted after everything is done. Except the ones with status "cleared".

Status
Not open for further replies.