• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

gone for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
ill be gone for a week starting tommorow 'cause im going to a military base in the middle of the desert so i can feel how it is to be a soldier for 1 week.

ill be back in a week to see whether you missed me or dont give a s%#& about me :roll:

btw - what do ya say about the new addition to my sig?? :twisted:

see ya!

Level 13
the puppy looks rather crazy, but under the appaerance, someone only inserted a sting in his mouth and took an effect. and opened mouth and big eyes adds to the drama.

i hope you dont die of thirst in the desert, and get a nice experience. i also hope you dont become a soldier, and if you do become one, become a canada soldier, we have about *counts on finger* soldiers to defend our land.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
@Wormskull
that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me - i appreciate that. and dont worry, i have intention of becoming a soldeir (though ill have to serve in the army somehow when im 18 ).

that's it. im all packed and readry. its 0:55. now im going to sleep alittle and im off in the morning.

so now seriously - see ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.