• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
The last thread was WAY too big. Even 100+ pages is not good for vB threads.

Nova's posts are getting annoying, but telling people what you did that day isn't a bad thing. There are plenty of forums with a big central thread where you can talk about real life things and they work just fine.

So let's try something. Don't turn this into meaningless spam, keep the discussion clean and maybe we'll have a decent thread for once.

Anyways, enough drama, how was your day?

• The link to the previous thread: What you did today v1.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 16
Got into a fist fight today and really screwed up my hand. Now I'm going to have to stay away from music and sports for awhile.

I also became addicted to the show "Make it or Break it", which is totally a drama for chicks but I guess I'm a sucker for that. Hopefully that'll keep me occupied over the next month.

Level 14
I have just played sotdrp in my old computer alone. Sooo bored that I only make 1 village

I almost forgot what sotdrp was,that cool sandbox map,anyway, i lost the file in my old computer,do you know where to download it?

I went to blizzardmodding.info to do some moderating and read new comments, then I came across this:

attachment.php

Please kill me now.

Attachments

• lembidi.PNG
    lembidi.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 357
Level 16
Met new guy on game ranger, played with him my map 2v2. was so epic and tough fight: I and one computer lost. the game was not ended though. yet, I am sure I am in the winning side.

Have fun watching
Version 1.24
I hope this is not illegal or considered evil advertising

Attachments

• EpicSBG.w3g
    264.1 KB · Views: 79
Level 22
Left the Hive as of the beginning of this new week, this time for real, no air words.

I feel I made it obvious that my gaming interests that are primarily in esports - e for eSports and ImtoR simply an abbreviation of my full nickname, mystery solved (and I meet the people straight on bnet I do not need forums) and some sc2 editor stuff in the rest of the time do not match with the purpose of this forum even for the second part (sc2 editor part) now that the future plans of this place are clear and it could never reach the sites devoted to that game.

I will not even comment the community here. It's also clear that for all these years I was never appreciated, nor there was anything to be appreciated for, since I only would fit contributing to general gaming forums, not mapmaking and modding. I can only ask myself what took me so long to do it. Save your byes, I don't miss anyone here, nor anyone misses me.

Last edited:
Thanks. Yet, I have uploaded it here because there are still no model moderator in this site.
Off Topic and Edit:
I am an elementary teacher. I teach as a "jack of all trades" (English, Filipino (our language), and some other subjects).
Edit Again:
Thanks mag and congratulations for being a resource moderator. You deserve it. Good luck.

Level 22
>nor anyone misses me.

That's a negative, cap'n. I'll miss you.

Goodbye eImtoR.

Thank you. You've always been nice to me and those who are, my negativities don't refer to those of you. You may still see me on SC2Mapster which I use only when I need help, as I don't usually use forums anymore. Though I might look for some mlp community to join, just to appear casually there.

Thanks. Yet, I have uploaded it here because there are still no model moderator in this site.
Off Topic and Edit:
I am an elementary teacher. I teach as a "jack of all trades" (English, Filipino (our language), and some other subjects).
Edit Again:
Thanks mag and congratulations for being a resource moderator. You deserve it. Good luck.

HappyTauren's the main model mod now and he seems to be active, so I guess you could upload it here now.

Anyway, I've started learning Korean.

Level 25
I went home from my folks and sat down and did nothing for an entire day - sometimes, slacking is the best thing in the world.

But I did watch this, and I just couldn't stop laughing x'D
Worth your time if you're bored and well... In the mood for something odd and well... Judge yourself
I'm all for critical thinking, but this is just... Tahahaha!

Level 14
I went home from my folks and sat down and did nothing for an entire day - sometimes, slacking is the best thing in the world.

But I did watch this, and I just couldn't stop laughing x'D
Worth your time if you're bored and well... In the mood for something odd and well... Judge yourself
I'm all for critical thinking, but this is just... Tahahaha!

I'm going to watch the whole thing just for lulz.

And this video is spitting in the eye of the critical thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.