• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What brought you to Wc3sear.ch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Me, I went to the official WoW site, then, clicked on a thread on the Boards called "Funny Picture" then I removed all after the .com stuff, entered that as an URL, then opened a thread there, and did the same thing, and found Wc3sear.ch!

What about you?

Level 9
I was searching for warcraft topics in yahoo so yahoo had brought me here. Besides I was very lonely that day & many days before it coz I was playing w/ my WC3 for more than a year against comp AI. After signing up I started to post topics in the off topic section & dwelling there 4ever. I was also feeling and observing the order of things.

Level 9
Lonely Wolf. said:
i was searching for models in google and ended up here!
And after that this has been my 3rd home!

Me too, i like it here! I think we should celebrate a shindig sometime something like an anniversary or a birthday party for www.wc3sear.ch I will sing for this site ill just record my voice then import it to the WE then submit a map. What do you think?

Level 8
I read an article about this site in a GameStar magazine. If I want to waste some time by posting some crap, then I come back here and do it.

Level 13
-Vindic@tor- said:
I read an article about this site in a GameStar magazine.

Yup, in Gamestar was an article about RotD and the url of wc3sear.ch was given. So I was bored and checked that link. Till this day I didn't even know how people got new models/skins into their maps. And I was already working around 3 years with WE/WC3.

Level 5
After searching google on where I can download Warcraft III Custom models, and got a ton of stupid results, I stumbled upon a forum talking about wc3sear.ch. I typed up that link and here I am...>.<

Level 12
I was just checking the ROTD news daily before it came out. And all of the sudden, the link just popped up... and I never signed up at the first place. :?

Level 11
i was on bizzard forums and i saw a topic about art tools...then a guy linked here.but he said this site is small and unsafe so its smarter to get art tools staright off blizzard but im a guy who doesnt care and goes there anyways...so then i went on everyday and signed up.
BTW I was here before rotd,pins and worms first skin but my parents wouldnt let me give out my email to any site :p .
thats my story of coming here my story of leaving might just be soon thanks to vexorain he has a grudge againts me so im scared

Level 25
I laugh at Oz

Anywho, I came here from Wc3c, from which I came from Campaign creations, from which I came from Gamefaqs

On the GameFAQs Warcraft 3 TFT board, someone asked about custom models. A link to Campaign Creations showed up, I went there, downloaded models, found link to WC3C, stayed there for a while (While they had the OLD OLD downloads section, which was just the forums). Then I heard about Darky's site, went there. Then Darky made WC3Sear.ch a seperate site, with downloads

So I've been at Sear.ch since the begining. Just didn't join for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.