• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's the first thing you do when you go on the Hive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
movingcitadellfrjw.gif

Level 30
Go to User CP, check my precious REPZZZ but I do not care if it does increase or not, check VMs and reply to them, go to Kaelicious Group and reply if there are some new stuffs, go to WEHZ Section and help people, go to Map Development and see some maps, and lastly go to Map Development and review maps! THE END XD!

Optional, if there is Project Spotlight, I always check them first before going to User CP.

Level 35
My average Hive visit:

1. Check my User CP
2. Conclude that my avatar and profile pics are awesome
3. Check Off-Topic
4. (Most of the time) Conclude that there are no interesting threads to post in or even read
5. Close the tab

Level 8
Check out my social group and cry over how dead it is. Then i go to offtopic to look at garbage.

so basically all you do is look at garbage

/

to elaborate, I never close the tab so I never "go" to hive as I never leave anyway. Autorefreshed OT tab is pretty much all I use.

Too bad the fun times with eimtor trolling are gone

Level 18
so basically all you do is look at garbage

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

john-rambo.jpg

pic related, its me

Level 8
^ your quoting is bad and you should feel bad
EDIT: yet another example of how invisibly deleting posts fucks shit up

Last edited:
Level 5
I usual go to User CP and then Chat. Then I wander off to various forums and tell myself to start doing my homework :)

Level 1
I bash the community because the place is so full of retards that it is illegal to suck so much, so the police for fucktards has to be engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.