• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

First Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your first memory, when you were the child and you started to remember things. Usually it happens when you're about 3 or 4 years old.

My first memory is the grandpas room, the bed, the wardrobe and the colorful blanket. But the strange thing is my grandpa died when i wasn't even 3 years old.

So I'm curious, what is your first memory? :D

Level 23
My first memory was from when I was 2 years old. Me and my best friend and a girl I liked back then and till I started the first grade - all three of us rushed into the diminutive for day nursery the first day at the same time. I remember my daycare nurse called us triplings.
Other "honorable" mentions were when I climbed up the bookshelf at home (still when I was 2 years old) and fell down, leaving a small scar beneath my right eyebrown (I still got it) and that I loved to pick inside our toilet.

Level 23
@ Berz, no u:p

I could tell about some other memories as well, nothing disgusting though).
I liked to break our telephones at home too.
I once ate a ant, and it tasted like blood. Then, I decided to eat another one, but it bit me :/

@ Aero, meh? That can't be your first memory:d

Level 34
Small wooden toy cart filled wooden blocks on the top of a wooden staircase while downstairs the floor only had wood in it. Dad was not happy.

I was only 4 ._.

I'm not sure if it was a dream or the past, but an ice cream truck coming down the road. I think I was being held in someone's arms.

Here's a question: Who's arms?

Some scene in some house back in New York. I'm not sure whose house it was but I remember the kitchen, inside looking out of the front door, and a bedroom or something with a blanket/thick curtains over the window. The kitchen had an island table. The counter tops and table tops were a dark/medium wood, varnished. The floor had those black tiles with the stone texture with white grout.

Level 14
I think my earliest memory is when I was 3 or maybe 4, on my birthday when I got a bunch of presents from my family. That was kick ass :)

I also remember a lullaby from when I was but a wee lad, but I'm not sure if that was before or after that birthday(probably before).

Status
Not open for further replies.