• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wc3sear.ch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Gday everyone, I went to go on wc3sear.ch one day so I went to log in and when i hit log in I got this error.

Code:
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 421
File : /home/wc3sear.ch/html/includes/functions.php

So I cleared my cookies and went back and the site worked until I click a link of any sort. Any ideas why?

Whats about merging? Ralle said on Wc3search News that he has downloaded whole server (7 Gigs) and that he is gonna set all up on hive... but nothing happend... Last thing i know is that he said something about wrong quota limit... and now firefox doesnt recognize server. He said it's changed to hiveworkshop.wc3sear.ch(or com) or somethin... Will try out everything

BTW Darky seems dead.:thumbs_down:

he did nothing, and he doesnt even write comments...

Level 1
Whats about merging? Ralle said on Wc3search News that he has downloaded whole server (7 Gigs) and that he is gonna set all up on hive... but nothing happend... Last thing i know is that he said something about wrong quota limit... and now firefox doesnt recognize server. He said it's changed to hiveworkshop.wc3sear.ch(or com) or somethin... Will try out everything

BTW Darky seems dead.:thumbs_down:

he did nothing, and he doesnt even write comments...

Darky has not been on wc3sear.ch for at least a year.

Level 36
This is kind of sad, watching the collapse of a really good resources wc3 site. I think the admin should always be active in the site they are running, after all it is theirs, regardless of how many other admins and mods there are, its ultimately your responsibility to keep it going right.

Level 36
Nah if Ralle was like Darky, Ralle is the owner here. And if that were the case, and Ralle was like Darky, well it would have collapsed a long time ago, as back before I joined Bob was the only other Admin and as much as a revere Bob's abilties, I don't think he could have kept it running himself. The resource section on Wc3sear.ch was amazing though, and that was the only reason I visted the place anyway.

Oblivion

O

Oblivion

It looks like that code could originally have been an injection exploit for a phpBB security flaw.

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

W

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

this happens to me EVRY TIME i log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.