• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How Do I Get My Map on wc3sear.ch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
All i wish to know is how to get my map on wc3sear.ch. Like, what do i do? Do i just ask like this or...
For those of u wondering what my map is, the map i am trying to get on wc3sear.ch is called Real Wars, which is similar in some ways to Footmen Frenzy, but is different. I am planning on releasing the 1.0 Beta version of the map on September 1st if possible. My hope would be that by at the very latest October 1st the 1.0 version could be released, and that i would wish to have on this site.
Note: This will be beneficial to the site because i will indeed mention on the map to check for later versions and stuff on this site, which, most obviously, would make people go to this site. Thx in advance 4 ur help.

Edit: Just please disregard the question. My smart mind figured that that little button in the top right corner near log-in that said Add/Update Resources must have something to do with it. U may now enjoy 1 of my older (not too old, just a lil older) maps: WarCraft Maul: Remade v 1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.