• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My WC3Sear.ch Relaunch Gift (DL Campaign: Day of the Dragon)

Level 28
Level 28
It was the same with Lord of the Clans, people didn't care much when it was only on the forums. But when they saw it on wcsear.ch they downloaded it and were like "hell yeah this is awesome!!!"

Warcraft3files.com hasn't uploaded it or answere my email yet (like LotC which was never uploaded there).

I'll see what can be done about wc3c, thx

Level 2
OutsiderXE said:
I have some ideas, but I don't think so. I'll be playing WoW.
that's bad...your campaigns are great..it's shame you will leave to WoW....you know,not all people can afford playing wow :(

Level 27
Eh is still campaign ? return of the dragons ? still bugged ? because i played it ( very enthousiast ) and then i got stuck by a bug! =( i couldnt choose an egg at the end of the 4th map or something.. Darky said he would update the campaign for later versions of warcraft =/

Level 2
no it's not return of the dragons....it's something else
it's about the book..."day of the dragon"