• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Temple of the Old Gods gets over 3000 downloads in 16 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yeah. This site is growing in popularity. :) Btw, you should do something about downvotes à la Maps'n'Mods. It didn't take long after Defenders of Dwarvenkind hit the 5 vote limit and got to the top rated maps list that somebody voted 1. The same happened with City of the Seven Mithril Golems, too. It didn't take more than a few hours. 1 again. I calculated the values of the votes by comparing the maps' ratings before and after the particular votes.

Level 12
Hey, I used to be a regular member of Maps N Mods. But I've decided to switch over to wc3sear.ch(Hooray :p ) The only thing I go to Maps N Mods for is the War of Corruption. Oh, and I think wc3sear.ch is more popular than warcraftiii.net is because you don't need a membership to download the content. But, people just become memembers because this site rocks!

Level 13
it sure is a lot of dowloads but yet a long way to go to surpass your COSMG at warcraftiii.net (16000).
But it's a good start 7000 and it isn't looking like it's about to slow down at your map.

Keep Up

Status
Not open for further replies.