• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I woke up today to find even I3lackDeath gone from Staff.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I hope you'll still have some fun here, sadly I will not be able to participate in this event with you any longer, for I am leaving.
My resources are not going to be deleted, because lets be honest, they're not models/icons/skins/spells that will be used by other people and my maps are all literally junk.
---
I would also like to say that this new plan of Ralle will not work, at all, for he will not find any good replacements for all the people he has demoted recently, one thing I can confirm for sure is that the Maps section is once again lost, not even -Kobas- will be able to handle it, I'm not saying he suck as a mod, he's just very busy due to his job. I was really honored at first to be a moderator on this site, I even moderated over 150 maps in 2 days, however I can see that people like me are no longer needed/welcome here, so I hope they'll have fun coming up with a new Staff.
It's quite insulting if you ask me to see that Ralle has hired a secret mod, TDW, to watch over us and yet Ralle has been rather overreacting lately about the Staff being horrible trolls, etc.
I would like to also mention Pharaoh_, who still chooses to stay in Staff, so I wish you luck and I hope you'll get your well deserved promotion soon.
---
@-Kobas-, you're a really nice guy, very talented and you were the one to recommend me as a Map Moderator. You always have big plans and are always going for perfection, so I wish you luck with your hosted project and with moderation. Take care!
@Apheraz Lucent, you may not have the same views as me, but you're an active user trying to keep this community together by being very active in the Arena, by posting amazing icons, etc.
A lot of people hate you, but you'll get over it soon and who knows, maybe you'll become a moderator in the future.
@Billy the Cat, well you were the first guy to give me rep and also my first friend on the hive, me and you spent a lot of time chatting and also playing Warcraft III maps. See ya around.
@Deolrin, you're actually a hilarious guy to chat with and you're really good at modelling, but no need to say good-bye to you, I'll be talking to you on Skype.
@DonDustin, you too, cya on Skype.
@Frankster, you're a really talented guy and you're really fast at moderating, so I wish you luck in the Models section.
@I3lackDeath, I hope we'll be able to chat with each other through some other other site/application.
@Magtheridon96, you're really good at vJass/Jass and I'm sure with a little bit of changes in your behaviour you'll make a great spell mod.
@Miss_Foxy, ah my kpop loving friend, you were always fun to watch in chat. Bye!
@Orcnet, thank you so much for helping me with all the pending maps, your reviews were always appreciated. I hope you'll get promoted to the new map mod.
@Asomath, you're pretty good at reviewing, you might actually become the next Map Moderator. Good luck!
@Firelord213, you're pretty sexy.
@TWIF, in my opinion you shouldn't donate to this site anymore :p

I'm sorry if I've forgotten someone.
---
I am leaving the site because first off, a lot of my friends have been demoted/banned, changes are being done very suddenly, 99% of them without good reason and well, what else can I say, this is Ralle's site after all and he's the one paying for the server, so he might as well make a small community made up of kids that can't handle some trolling/cussing here and there.
(Also I am sorry if people thought I was a traitor for choosing to stay in Staff for the last 3 days, but really, I wasn't approving of any of their decisions)

~Former Map Moderator

Last edited:
Level 25
School. Also reading all the drama going on; pretty entertaining.
Off-Topic (sorry about that...)
I must say that I agree. I'm one of those who just dwell the Hive, observing everything from afar. I've seen storms like these come and pass before, but this time around I almost feel like a parent, observing my children playing in a sandbox; they've suddenly started fighting, throwing sand at each other, screaming senseless ramble and crying for they fully believe that their opinion is the only correct one and others can't think different from them (On Topic - this is more of less what I've been doing the last couple of days, observing you guys)

But the fun thing is, I can related to Devine and what he mentioned earlier today; the Hive and Warcraft in general servers as a major part of my childhood/teenage years. I've never been a big part of the community, but always observed from afar and I must say that this is saddening. I've always liked the fact that this has been a somewhat "rough" community - harsh love is in practice, so to speak - and getting respect and acceptance here has actually proved to be quite the challenge. But for some reason our Chieftain has grown tired of this type of community and wants a change, and to be honest, there isn't much we can do about that. If he wants to change it, it's up to him, he has the last word no matter what, despite that most people in question have had a larger impact on the website than he himself over the last couple of years. I mean no disregard with this, Ralle, but it’s an undeniable fact.

Anyway, I just wanted to say something regarding this… But now I will return to the shadows, stay safe people!

Level 22
Ok stop discussing the Hive Drama here.

I am sure Ralle didn't close the other thread so that you continue the drama in a thread that is supposed to be about what you did today (and obviously not mention the unpleasant circumstances here).
(A side note: I was said to be disliked by everyone at least so were the words and the attitude, so don't wonder why I don't take the side of all of you - while I care very little who likes me and who not, I care enough to choose a side, afterall the attitude towards me now backfires...)

Now ontopic, I ate blueberry jam, haven't eaten one and with an ice-cream, it is wonderful!

Level 25
eImtoR, goodbye messages were supposed to be incorporated in this thread, to avoid the spam in the Off Topic. A goodbye never is just "Good bye!", it's an emotional speech. Show some respect for someone that actually used to manage stuff in here.
I'll have to agree, Vengeancekael has surely left a dent on this community and deserves some respect.

Goodbye.

BTW, me too. Bye.
Goodbye, General.

Level 22
No GF, don't. :( Are you modding another game as it is clear you also moved on to something newer?

Look Ralle was busy and didn't have time to get to know you, so only those of us who have been since earliest times to see your presence know the importance of having you key members and contributors here. Sorry to see you go, Ancients from early times. You will be back though, I am sure.

Level 4
Well, Hive is becoming a deadzone. I guess I'll just have to leave as well, not like anyone will care anyways.
It's so... *sniff* sad, I've been here for... damn, 3 years now. It's terrible what's going on.
All the people I wish to thank for making my time here:

dead-man-walking: for being a pretty cool guy and lovingly participating in my RPs.
Jaret: Awesome artist, Zelda fan, what's not to like?
Yayoi: If you are reading this, I still believe in Dreamscape. YOU CAN DO IT.
Misha, CMarket, Kobas: Badasses. All of them.
Magtheridon96: So inexplicably friendly and adorable (no homo)
Crayons: For sending me disturbing messages about wanting to have sex with me.
HFR: He was an absolutely hilarious cynical bastard, just the type of person I like.

Well then guys, it's been a nice ride. Remember when Fsjals started taking over Hive? Yeah, that was worse than ponies. Remember Nova's posts like "my nails"? Those were... interesting. Anyways, I hope to see you all again, which I most probably WILL NOT, and one last thing...

Fuck__Everything__by_skreenname.png

Level 25
What i did today?

Tried to reason with Ralle, seems that didn't go so well.
Then i said goodbye to a few of the members who were leaving.

I just posted on Ralle's profile asking that my few resources i did produce for the THW be deleted.

I may only stay for the results of the TC#6 resulsts and the solo mini mapping contest #8 but i do plan on still finding out the answer on the questions that never were answered.
Atm there are about only 4 people still on THW that mean something to me.

To all who left during these days:

Gl in real life, i hope you found some friends during the stay here and that you don't take it too hard to your heart by the recent actions. You will be missed but i will cherish the memories i had of you.
If i didn't knew you then it was a loss on my side, regards.

Level 22
Narrat0r no :( ... Guys you are really making drama for the sake of drama, I am sure lots that leave are doing it just for that, not because you have been personally offended. You should stay and move on and forget about the story, at least come later with the new 'you'. This place needs you more than it needs me.

Level 25
Narrat0r no :( ... Guys you are really making drama for the sake of drama, I am sure lots that leave are doing it just for that, not because you have been personally offended. You should stay and move on and forget about the story, at least come later with the new 'you'. This place needs you.

This place needs you.

Funny, if it needs them why have they been treated like that? Face it, hive will never be what it was after this day. Top notch resource have been lost forever and a lot of good people left on this sad day.

Level 16
Damn i just got unbanned to find out that everyone else is. What a scrap.Even Frank has left us. God why? I was argueing wit most of you guys but that what is happening now just demands to do one thing - leave. I wanted to stay but after that what i saw today there is no reason.

See ya in next life guys.
PS I'm deleting all that shit stuff i ever created.

Status
Not open for further replies.